• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wasn't he supposed to make Goku vs Sonic 2? He teased a screenshot of it like 2 years ago. With Ultra Instinct+Xeno scaling he'll probably make Goku win this time,which is fine for entertainment purposes(though inaccurate)

Maverick, I'ma need you to read through the entirety of Sonic the Comic online including the side stories not involved entirely with Sonic & do the measurements of the feats that got pulled off. Then I'ma need you to edit all the Sonic the Comic profiles on your own to include that new transformation Sonic gets in the comic then make new profiles for Silver, Shadow, Blaze & the others. Then I'ma need you to reread the entire comic from beginning to end until your brain turns to jell-O and I want it done in the next hour. I'm paying you in rings, Mobiums & Rouge the Bat.

I'm very much joking btw

Hey, leave poor Maverick alone, he's overworked enough.

I do it, besides STCO is much shorter than the original STC.

Semi joking agai

Well if Sonic the Comic Online has approval and even collaborations with the original creators, then I think that's Ascended Fanon.

If sequel/prequel comics are allowed on this site, wouldn't that mean IDW could be used for Game Sonic since it (without a doubt) follows it's canon post-Forces? Personally, I would for that reason but is it allowed here?

Guys, Bobsican is currently banned across fandom because he accidentally posted a photo that had a homophobic slur in it. Let's all take a moment to remember him by discussing the good memories we had with him.

I remember when Bob tried to push for a Composite Sonoc profile. While it didn't go through, it was a cool idea and I appreciated the concept.

Back