• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Dream worlds of Maginaryworld are outright stated to existly separately here, and this and the PoTS may be other sources that can indicate a 2-B tiering for other characters.

Illumina should stay as a Type 1 Abstract and have Concept Manip, but I agree with Void being Type 3.

Void's Void Manip is legit, but I agree with Time Manip being removed.

ShakeResounding said:
Those don't look bad at all, but I think the 3-D renders seem the best. I think we'd have some problems finding 2-D renders for all of Sonic's forms lol
Better? How? 2D renders are the traditional way of getting art for Sonic and thereby they're better. Plus, we don't have to get a 2D render for ALL the forms for the characters. We can just mix-match.

Traditional art Ôëá Better art.

Besides, I'm not against it. I just don't think nix-matching art styles would be too appealin, even though I know other profiles do it, and I like the renders we have.

ShakeResounding said:
Traditional art Ôëá Better art.
Besides, I'm not against it. I just don't think nix-matching art styles would be too appealin, even though I know other profiles do it, and I like the renders we have.
I mean modern art is shit compared to traditional art and many people find the traditional better. Just saying. And if you're having a problem with mix-matching styles, look at this dude

More of a fan of the 3D art, personally. Not to say 2D is bad, but it's something about the 3D that just has that oomph to it.

Slightly un-Sonic related, but long ago I said I wasn't gonna add Ganon to the 14 list of fighters I use in Smash (14 including Ganon) but then I played as him for a bit and that part in Team Dark's theme "This Machine" started playing in my head:

This power is a key... This power changes meeee~

A bud of mine keeps telling me I should stick to 1-3 characters. He plays 3 characters Links: (I consider all Links one person with different MK variations), Marth/Marthette and Corrin. I like variety which is why I use 14 characters and not fully competitive or full casual. I'm like "Casually Competitive" at best.

According to a spoiler summary of the movie, he starts out with hair but slowly loses it as he falls more from grace

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
More of a fan of the 3D art, personally. Not to say 2D is bad, but it's something about the 3D that just has that oomph to it.
2D art reminds me of the fact Sonic is basically a shonen anime series. Not that it IS one. Just has the similarities of being a shonen anime. Cause Sonic is a badass and will always be a badass.

Back