• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are stone relics in Sonic Mania that are a reference the Super Emeralds, but yeah I would like the Super Emeralds to be brought back and actually be part of the story.

That reminds me...

What happened to that tier 5 calc Merlight did? Did it get ignored? Did it get rejected?(probably)

Guess i'm being too hopeful with this matter

UltimateFlare said:
That reminds me...

What happened to that tier 5 calc Merlight did? Did it get ignored? Did it get rejected?(probably)

Guess i'm being too hopeful with this matter
It's probably a good idea to make a CRT.

I remember Ex said the yield was actually a bit higher than the result the calc originally yielded.

Unfortunately Merlight's account got hacked though and all the comments were removed.

I would but i'm not good doing this kind of stuff

Plus, it's forbidden to talk about tier 5 base Sonic or trying to upgrade him

Talking about it, considering Sonic and co beat Chaos 4 without need of external factors (like cryo bombs) and given that only one emerald is needed for planet level results...

Does this mean that Sonic is X4 times over baseline or whatever the yield was?

Oh god, that happened to merlight? That's horrible

I remember someone hacked my google account once and deleted all the stuff from my google drive, which includes fanwork stuff, they where garbage but it was still hard work thrown into the garbage

Plus he puts mean stuff in my account and I had to deal with a terrible name

I had to deal with the name "el garcha larga" for a while until I changed the password and was able to change it (had to create a new account that nowadays I use for fandom and creative stuff)

Nowadays that account is used for school work and shit

(BTW, I sometimes confuse Merlight with a girl because the avatar and the name)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I remember Ex said the yield was actually a bit higher than the result the calc originally yielded.
Unfortunately Merlight's account got hacked though and all the comments were removed.
Kinda coincidental that this happens after the calc was madeƒñö I smell a conspiracy.

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions, but some of the trolls that got blocked here did target me for liking Sonic so it could've been one of them?

This is anything new though? There's stuff like using a skrillex song for the Sonic Boom games trailer, using my chemical romance for presenting SA2 (I think) and the Knuckles rap songs

This is standard stuff

UltimateFlare said:
This is anything new though? There's stuff like using a skrillex song for the Sonic Boom games trailer, using my chemical romance for presenting SA2 (I think) and the Knuckles rap songs
This is standard stuff
Well:

A) the song in the boom game trailer by skrillex is straight up fast-paced dubstep, not gangsta rap unlike what "Gangsta's paradise" is.

And B) Thats Knuckles. It works for him, but unfortunately, this isn't Knuckles. He isn't in the movie. If it was Knuckles, it would make sense and 100% agree that that should be the theme. Sonic is more rock & fast paced music, not talking about the street life & murder.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

So I was looking through the Sonic X comics when I found a scan that connects the Sonic X comic universe to the Archie comics. Here, Shadow mentions he's from a different "zone" and if you've read Sonic Universe, you'd know that Shadow was chasing Metal Sonic across different zones including Blaze's world. WELP, Sonic X is basically confirmed to be part of the Archie Sonic multiverse.
AYEYOOO
AYEYOOOO
AYEYOOOOO

Turns out The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Underground, and Sonic OVA was part of it's multiverse, we just didn't see them

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
Turns out The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Underground, and Sonic OVA was part of it's multiverse, we just didn't see them
Underground is. Remeber the Sabrina crossover?

In the really early Archie comics, the creators did confirm that both Sonic SATAM and AOSTH both borrowed elements from the Sonic comics. Though, whether that means either are connected, I can't say.

Back