• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
It's not fully forbidden, you just can't use him harming Dark Gaia or Perfect Chaos as a reason for tier 5.
I wonder why that's so. What about him tanking their attacks and Sonic growing stronger overtime?

Sonic could only hurt Dark Gaia by attacking his eyes. It's like how a bee wouldn't be 10-B for stabbing you in the eye, though it'd hurt like hell. As for Perfect Chaos, Sonic had to go for his brain.

True, but just like a bee stinging you, Dark Gaia was still ok afterwards and went on to keep on fighting while Sonic (and chip depending on the game) stayed on the offensive. Not to mention, Sonic DID tanked his attacks and he had to hit him multiple times in each eye mostly.

Perfect Chaos is the same thing. If we're going by that logic, then Super Sonic shouldn't be 5-A cause he too had to go for the brain since weakspots back then are just game mechanics.

Eyes or Brains aren't 120,000 times weaker than the rest of the body,I've said it dozens of time before & I'll say it again,the Bee analogy is fallacious & pathetic.

Eh, I rather form my own opinions than basing them on what the creator likes or not

Their word isn't everything, at least for me

How do Sonic fans gets something like this whereas Pokémon gets the really nice looking Detective Pikachu?

I'm well aware, this one seemed to imply he gets stronger when he feels motivated by his friends or when he needs to protect someone though

I mean, the shonen protagonist archetype is something you can use to describe Sonic alright

Though I feel he still gots his own identity to differentiate himself

Back