• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I will be the ONLY one to make these from now on! Your worst enemy Cal has become the source of your enjoyment! Mwahahahaha!!!

...wait, I think I just played myself.

Number 10. Or X in this case. For obvious references.

Sonic X intro

To continue from what I was saying on the previous thread:

@Cal Haha, even if Goku were that many times faster than light he would still be infinitely slower than Sonic.

@Shake The worst ones are where they say Xeno Goku is 5D, 6D, or even higher (I think I may have seen a couple say he was infinite-dimensional) so he beats Archie Sonic.

Barring Reddit, Youtube comments are likely the worst place for Versus debating, as it is usually treated as a popularity contest

...eh I searched sonikku and aside that sonegg fanart I didn't find anything bad

I been in this fandom for so long, nothing faces me anymore

UltimateFlare said:
I been in this fandom for so long, nothing faces me anymore
Ever since I read the fanfic where Sonic used Chaos Control to travel back in time to stop 9/11...yeah not much phases me either.

Or that weird Knuckles hentai comic based off Hot Tub Time Machine.

You know? If it wasn't because it's based on a real event, Sonic using Chaos Control to stop a disaster sounds like a good idea for a fic, at least a flexible idea

I got you one that trumphs all

Sonic uses Chaos Control to come back to when Tails was gonna be bullied, beats the crap out of every single bully and raises little Tails so he can have a better childhood

Okay, here's a question I've been turning over in my head again and again involving Sonic.

How am I supposed to make a profile of one of the best Sonic characters ever, Tails Doll?

Not like anyone can arrest Sonic, at least not normal police

Well I don't know about TD, the guy is pretty much featless aside of competing with the other characters in Sonic R, so he be small country level at best

I suppose that's true.

Though, according to the Sonic wiki, Archie Tails Doll is actually something that's rather intriguing, actually posing a threat to everyone on multiple occasions.

I thought you meant game Tails Doll

Well archie Tails Doll be either Solar System or Multi Continent depending on which continuity he is (since appears in Pre and Post SGW)

UltimateFlare said:
I thought you meant game Tails Doll
Actually, call me crazy, but I kinda wanna see both versions of Tails Doll, both game and Archie. It's a bit odd, but I like the idea of it.

Back