• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think with Dragon Ball wank is prevalent because it appeals to those with a power fantasy. Dragon Ball is all about punching, blowing shit up, and growing stronger. This impresses that crowd so they will wank the characters as much as they can to feel good about being fans of the franchise.

Related to what Maverick posted above...

Shadamy fankids always find a way to look good, like I don't think I run into any bad ones

Related to what Shadow said...

Well I can see that, DB tends to be more impressive with it's feats at face value and it's really popular, so it's easy to wank them

Fav Sonics:

Don't have one. I'd say literally all except maybe STC tbh. If I had to choose one, obviously, it would be Sonicman.

Yeah, Sonic Shuffle appears to be agreed on to be canon.

But tier 2 base Sonic? When you see me calling it a ridiculous outlier, then it shouldn't even be part of the discussion.

Definitely didn't want my thread getting derailed into that, when it was simply to highlight an issue with how a game was being treated on here.

@Shadow

Sorry for derailing your thread

It is canon, all crossovers are canon, lizuka confirmed that with the two worlds thing.

I consider archie verse 1C-1B with image comics being an alternate reality to zone prime because image comics is a hyperverse

Read this fun comic to see what i'm saying: https://***************.to/Comic/Sonic-Super-Special/Issue-7-Exiles-crossover

But i know it won't get accepted cuz crossover laws here.

If they are indeed canon, we can just make a separate key for Sonic and others if they aren´t just suddendly wanked/downplayed a la Marvel.

For example, in Smash we can see everyone being capable to turn into a trophy form, but I´m not sure if even Smash is included.

So some news from the Sonic Panel.

Sonic Team racing got a new animated short, new soundtrack reveled and a trailer. A IDW exclusive cover and the announcement of the next major Sonic game is in production.

Back