• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, doesn't really bother me

Even the extreme fetish art I simply go "well it's what they like, so do your thing even though i'm not into it"

Though there should be a better method to block it in google search

Anyways, i'm bored and curious so...

Does anybody here make fanworks? (Fanart, Fanfics, remixes, animations, etc as long as it is related to a fandom)

It doesn't matter if you don't thinks it's good, as long as you make ones it still counts

I do as well, mostly fanfiction, though i've also bee getting into doing fanart as well

I write and edit wiki articles and am currently practicing on how to mod Civilization IV, if that counts. Also wrote a few god awful Hetalia fanfics when I was a kid, wrote another fanfic involving Yosuke from Persona and Shrek (long story) and made fake languages for MLP when I was a kid.

I want to start writing more fanfiction, though.

The thought of writing a Sonic/RWBY crossover occasionally comes to mind but besides that I just read fanfic when I'm super bored.

While it never involved Sonic, I did write a pretty number of fanfics in my day. And a lot of it wasn't even cringey. Dare I say that I'm still proud of some of the things I wrote.

I also created deeply involved Pokemon characters in my fanfics named Alpha and Omega long before ORAS came out, and I was in the midst of a Super Smash Bros. story where a mysterious force abducted the majority of the Smash Bros cast, save for a few that survived and was in the midst of rebelling of said mysterious force years before Ultimate released.

I feel safe to say that Nintendo is constantly dipping into my fanfiction and stealing my ideas.

Back