• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
If Ken Penders never filed a lawsuit the Super Genesis Wave never happened, I wonder where the story would've gone.
They can always just make Sonic actually using it properly post the events of Post SWG (that part could work as the opening, as it´s simple enought and great to introduce new viewers), combining both timelines into a single one, which would attrack even more parts of the fanbase than what it did before, so long the plot is properly done, of course.

But considering they decided to just kill it and move to IDW, yeah... it isn´t really going to happen.

I actually just contacted Executor on his wall to see if he could respond to Merlight's question on the calc. Patience is a virtue, as they say.

although it was forgotten about for a few weeks

@Maverick That... Seems to speak more for 5-A than anything else.

Emerl went undiscussed and was lowballed from 5-B to High 6-A for "consistency", Master Core ABIS was never once talked about, and Sonic and co. being unable to harm Chaos 6's 5-B comes from six Chaos Emeralds instead of the previous 5 fights.

Coming from personal experience, you get your upgrade reversed by Azzy himself, you're not going to get an upgrade at all.

RIP 3-A Kirby ;-;

Still doesn't excuse why 5-B Emerl is High 6-A. If anything, it would simply be an outlier for Sonic which, even then, I'm not sold o

ShakeResounding said:
@Master Core ABIS was never once talked about
The last time that we used Sonic Riders info here, it was said that the series is accepted as no-canon here

@Executor Thank you for your response on the calc, btw. I know you can be busy.

@Shadow I don't get why it's considered non-canon. There's three games about it in the series.

@ShakeResounding Saying it's non-canon is honestly very dumb.

1) Sonic Team developed it.

2) It doesn't contradict anything.

3) None of the higher-ups at SEGA or Sonic Team stated it was non-canon.

ShakeResounding said:
Excuse me, what? Are you serious? It's not even contradicted.
Yes, they said that is no-canon because of the setting of high-tech city

Things like the Lost Hex exist even though it appeared once out of nowhere in the sky because lol plot, and people don't argue Lost World is non-canon.

The real cal howard said:
Don't look at me. Only game I outright said wasn't canon was Chronicles.
I actually brought up in one of the previous threads that someone from SEGA did say Chronicles wasn't canon. Executor debunked it.

What'd he say? Wouldn't be the first time I disagreed with Ex *looks at a ton of old Digimon threads*

@Cal Found it. It was the third thread.

ShadowWarrior1999 wrote: Funny enough, the profiles take into account abilities from Sonic Chronicles even though a SEGA employee claimed that he got word that Sonic Team said it wasn't canon.

This was just his opnion about that, he even said that Generations wasn't canon like all the Storybook games and other games.

Even Iizuka has said that the games are canon somewhere and, but the forum SEGA Guy said that Iizuka was wrong about that.

Anyawy, I dom't think thar a forum moderator with very different opnions to the SONIC Team is trustworthy.

About the whole continuity issue, I don't thik that's problematic, SEGA seems to do something similar to what BANDAI do with Digimon, but in a lesser degree.

Sega does not do what Bandai does with Digimon lol. My dude knows that. One justifies stuff with an infinite multiverse.

Is there any reason to assume that the Game multiverse and Archie multiverse aren't one in the same? I'm genuinely curious.

We honestly get no evidence aside from Archie Sonic being referred to as the "Prime Sonic". The "Another Time, Another Place" zone is a thing, though.

@Cal Still, seems kinda funky to throw around "Non-canon" like that. You can argue Chronicles is non-canon/ambiguously canon due to the cliffhanger, but seemingly every other game fits with no real contradictions.

Regardless, I guess we just gotta ask Sera or somebody. It seems fishy.

I don't see how the Storybook games can contradict anything when Secret Rings is Sonic going inside a book.

Black Knight is a story Sonic tells Amy iirc.

Dust Collector said:
I've seen people say that even Sonic Generations isn't canon.
The same guy that said that Chronicle isn't canon also said that Generations, Storybook and nearly every spin-off is also non canon 0v0

Back