• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...to ignore the advent of CG Sonic...

What's your favorite Sonic track? Mine is Big Arms, with Solaris Phase 2 as a strong #2.

Sea Gate from Sonic Heroes, History from Mega Collection Plus, and Planet Wisp Act 3 from Colors. Mystic Mansion is a close second.

I prefer Zebrahead's take. I feel like their style fits Sonic more than Crush 40 ever did. I love Crush 40s stuff, but their sound sounds detached from the atmosphere of Sonic games to me.

The real cal howard said:
So...to ignore the advent of CG Sonic...
What's your favorite Sonic track? Mine is Big Arms, with Solaris Phase 2 as a strong #2.
This Machine, His World (Crush 40), It Doesn't Matter (SA1&2), E.G.G.M.A.N, All Hail Shadow, Open Your Heart (Bently version) and Mania's OST

Sega officials arent happy with the Movie Sonic design. Even Yuji Naka is questioning it. And turns out they supposedly already had Shoes that matched Sonic's sneakers but didn't use them.

And does anyone else think a animated series based on the Archie Comics would work?

Hst master said:
And does anyone else think a animated series based on the Archie Comics would work?
Hell yes.

An Archie Comics cartoon with a vibe akin to Sonic X, one where it's mostly lighthearted but knows when to get serious, is something that would be incredible.

Back