• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
RotofBots said:
And given that you deleted and edited the post with your second screenshot, it's definitely suspicious.
Yes.

@ShadowWarrior1999 this is a thing that I can't really say anthing outside of my pure opnion. I think that the Maginary World is a part of the Multiverse just like the all the other universes, so I think that Solaris could destroy the Maginary World, but there's no direct scan to this ( thought that we don't need a scan to show that something is part of a simply "destroy everything" quote)>

Yeah he's not scaled to Maginaryworld on here, otherwise he'd be 2-B.

Normally when a character is stated to destroy everything, it goes up to how big the verse is. I've been neutral about it, but lately I've been siding more with "yes, this would include Maginaryworld."

I know Archie is a different continuity but most of Ian's work was heavily mandated by Sega & he states that Maginaryworld is part of the rest of the multiverse rather than a seperate axis of non-physical reality. IMO a dream world should be extra susceptible to any being who uses the Chaos Emeralds as they literally turn dreams to reality.

@Shadow

Omitting Maginaryworld takes more assumptions than including it,I've believed in 2-B Sega Sonic for quite some time.

There's the argument that not even Sega gives a shit about shuffle so it probably wasn't even considered when Solaris was destroying the multiverse

Then again, 06 doesn't have references to previous games (since it was intended to be a reboot), so there's also that

I've seen a couple of comments about Shuffle being non-canon but:

1) SEGA/Sonic Team never stated it to be non-canon.

2) Nothing in the game contradicts any of the established lore in the series.

To be fair most of the continuity doesn't coincide at all with previous entries,look at how G.U.N. is nowhere to be seen in Forces because of the 2 worlds nonsense. The Lore at best is wobbly as hell & Shuffle isn't really a special case.

Funny enough, the profiles take into account abilities from Sonic Chronicles even though a SEGA employee claimed that he got word that Sonic Team said it wasn't canon.

Those abilities were too good to be wasted apparently

At least Chaos Rift gives Shadow some decent hax

I think SEGA stopped caring about continuity after Shadow the Hedgehog, tbh. I just made my own timeline: FlickySegaSonic the HedgehogSonic 1Sonic LabyrinthSonic CDTails AdventureSonic 2(Game Gear)Sonic 2(Genesis)Sonic the Hedgehog 3Sonic & KnucklesSonic SpinballKnuckles & The ChaotixTails SkypatrolSonic ChaosSonic Triple TroubleSonic BlastSonic 3D BlastSonic RSonic the FightersSonic ManiaSonic Pocket AdventureSonic 4 Episode 1Sonic 4 Episode 2Sonic ShuffleSonic AdventureSonic Adventure 2Sonic AdvanceSonic Advance 2Sonic HeroesShadow the HedgehogSonic BattleSonic Advance 3Sonic RushSonic and the Secret RingsSonic Rush AdventureSonic 06Sonic RivalsSonic Rivals 2Sonic RidersSonic Riders: Zero GravitySonic Free RidersSonic ChroniclesSonic UnleashedSonic and the Black KnightsSonic ColorsSonic GenerationsSonic Lost WorldSonic Forces

Personally I would put battle and advance 3 ahead of SHTH, Shadows behaviour in ghe former makes more sense that way

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Funny enough, the profiles take into account abilities from Sonic Chronicles even though a SEGA employee claimed that he got word that Sonic Team said it wasn't canon.
This was just his opnion about that, he even said that Generations wasn't canon like all the Storybook games and other games.

Even Iizuka has said that the games are canon somewhere and, but the forum SEGA Guy said that Iizuka was wrong about that.

Anyawy, I dom't think thar a forum moderator with very different opnions to the SONIC Team is trustworthy.

About the whole continuity issue, I don't thik that's problematic, SEGA seems to do something similar to what BANDAI do with Digimon, but in a lesser degree.

So I finished my Sonic Lost World japanese cutscene rewatch

Nothing that wasn't said already (planetary explosion and all) but Amy does say that it sucks energy from everything (plant, animals, themselves possibly, etc)...though maybe that point was brought up already

The six demons (that's what they're called in japanese) does say that the power it brings is exceptionally high, and Eggman says the energy this planet brings forth cannot be measured, so maybe that's to consider

On an unrealted note, the rat insults is actually a consistent insult thrown at Sonic rather than just secret rings

Haven't checked those if they were out there

Though initially, one of the translations for rush adventure had Sonic slapping Blaze when she was getting too angry

shouldn't Iblis's intelligence
Imblis is smart
be upgraded due to being stated to command an army in the official 06 Strategy Guide?
EDIT: and creation

How about some more clarification about Archie Sonic's fate hax on his profile?

It can read as this: Abstract Existence (Type 3) and Fate Manipulation (Due to the amount of Chaos energy Sonic has been exposed to, he has become the Embodiment of Chaos. He is patently unpredictable, the constant inconsistency, that hiccup on the quantum level that throws everything off to ensure Sonic's victory)

Well I mean Foneybone is kinda opposed to fate hax and he has some damn good reasons why. I would like those to be cleared up before that.

"Some damn good reasons way."

No he didn't.

He mentioned The Ancient Walkers's curse on Mogul's emerald but leaves out that The Ancient Walkers dying led to the curse being lifted.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Some damn good reasons way."

No he didn't.

He mentioned The Ancient Walkers's curse on Mogul's emerald but leaves out that The Ancient Walkers dying led to the curse being lifted.
Did that happen before Mogul was defeated or after. And where can I see a scan that says this. I'm also now questioning if Sonic did destroy the chaos force.

44DD81D0-2E12-43BA-879A-39296F3A6183
As for his comments on Sonic destroying the Chaos Force, the best way to put it is that it's nonsense. The Chaos Force no longer exists in PSGW and all of existence was affected in Worlds Collide.

"Note: While the Source of All no longer exists in the post-Genesis Wave continuity, this is due to external copyright issues, and not due to the Source or Super Genesis Wave's power."

- Source of All

Maybe they finally fixed the copyright stuff?

Back