• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MYHERO said:
@Imagine Don't worry about it. Hey wait a minute...who are you?
a comrade of ZaStando27........... the infinite multiverse scan is correct based on what i got...... the other stuff is for the birds.......

on second thought....... i'll let this catch up to him......

UltimateFlare said:
I mean, i'm kinda disappointed that all that hype was for nothing (though seeing how giddy everyone, including me, was about that being possibly being true was nice)
uhhh.... the infinite multiverse thing is actually sort of legit according to what i got in the translation and the one he produced........ besides it is what eggman would say...

the other parts with the 12D mess is wanked solaris bull-flop, so we're leaving that out.......

Not affiliated. He IS ZaStando.

I did some more research on this guy, and I can tell you he isn't. I actually know this guy, I talked to him before vs battle wiki, and I can guarantee you he is a different person.

I addressed that to him before and he said he did that as a joke or as a troll. What's funny is that he deleted his messages talking to me so I don't know what he said. It's either of the two

@imagine Care to explain why?

I never said you were him.

I was referring to the name next to the file that said "Tyler."

But now you're saying you made a joke account?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I never said you were him.
I was referring to the name next to the file that said "Tyler."

But now you're saying you made a joke account?
me, you and hero will need to settle this drama in a different thread or a message wall........ this is nuts......

as for zastando27, i messaged him on discord and ordered him to restore the pieces that were fake to it's original slate. this means everything that he didn't lay his hands on. so i hope he responds and does something before this hits big time......

File:Capture.3.png

Yeah there should be no drama between the three of us. I went through your contributions and needless to say you're very different in how you act. If it was actually ZaStando, this nice facade would have already been dropped. But, you know that ZaStando isn't going to take that message very well right?

MYHERO said:
Yeah there should be no drama between the three of us. I went through your contributions and needless to say you're very different in how you act. If it was actually ZaStando, this nice facade would have already been dropped. But, you know that ZaStando isn't going to take that message very well right?
I know.......... tough love and tough luck as they all say though.

oh...... he responded..... he said "I planned to release that part out as a joke........... but sh** i see your point, sorry about that lil n**** i'll fix this before it checks out...."

I would screenshot that part but as woki said on my message wall, that'll get me banned......

as for the infinite multiverse part however it's true.

eggman: ÒüéÒéèÒü¿ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«ÒüéÒéïÚûïÕºïµØíõ╗ÂÒü¿µºÿÒÇàÒü¬þë®þÉåµ│òÕëçÒüïÒéëÕºïÒü¥ÒéïÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªÒü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«ÒüéÒéïõ©ûþòî.....þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü¿þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒéƵîüÒüñþäíÚÖÉÒü«Òé┐ÒéñÒâáÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒéƵîüÒüñþäíÚÖÉÒü«õ©ûþòîþÁɵףÒü«ÚçÅÒüØÒéîÒüºÒÇüÞ¬░ÒüîÕ¢╝ÒéëÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü½ÞíîÒüÅÒüïÒü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªþƒÑÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒüï´╝ƒÒüØÒéîÒü»ÚüáÒüäÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü¥ÒüƒÒü»ÚüáÒüäµ£¬µØÑÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé

this is kanji japanese, which probably explains how it works, the sonic 06 script has 3 versions and this part was part of the 2nd iteration, i guess it got canned because sonic team is a bunch of idiots.........

translates to:

Code:
Aritoarayuru kanōsei no aru kaishi jōken to samazamana butsuri hōsoku kara hajimaru subete no kanōsei no aru sekai... .. Mugen no kanōsei to mugen no kanōsei o motsu mugen no taimu rain o motsu mugen no sekai kekka no ryō sorede, dare ga karera ga doko ni iku ka ni tsuite shitte imasu ka? Sore wa tōi kako matawa tōi mirai kamo shiremasen.

which in english is.......

Code:
All possible possibilities starting with various possible starting conditions and various physical laws ... the amount of infinite world results with infinite possibilities and infinite timelines with infinite possibilities , is it a far past or a distant future.

Executor N0 said that the Japanese version has very bad typos for the infinite thing so I doubt that as well.

I also re cheek the 06 japanese cutscenes, there's no mention of infinite timelines, only that Solaris will eliminate all timelines and the concept of time itself

Yes, this part of about "Infinite" in the script is fake. The original script that I put above that's the true one don't says nothing about that. As I said, the Older Script nearly never have so big diferences.

@MYHERO @Executor N0 @ShadowWarrior1999 I apologize for my inconvenience and *disonant* colleague zastando...... so MYHERO

exactly lil buddy, this is precisely the correct transcript for the quote. it has very bad typos....... read the first sentence of the english dub? jesus that was hard to grasp.....

Executor And ShadowWarrior

zastando27 has the 2nd iteration, the 3rd iteration (the exclusive ones claimed by users on gamefaq and neoseeker) was theoretically found by kakka but it got "updated" i guess to fit the 1st one, the one used in the game.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Game_Development:Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(2006_game)

it went through many changes, and actually had a script and production for the wii and a potential release.... but that was cancelled.........

but this quote..... it is not in the 1st iteration of the script, it's in the 2nd. the 2nd iteration of the script has very bad typos...... it has some hidden dialogue as well, that's not even translated, some of this can also be seen on the 1st iteration that you guys received from Executioner N01

the 2nd iteration has some slightly different and added things the 1st one didn't have, it was by dated released a few hours to even a day after, this one zastando has even describes mephiles as being "the will of solaris" and instead of blank voice actors it's: "in audition" or something like that.....

so the infinite multiverse quota is actually true (thank god, i really hoped my defenses weren't all in vain)

anyways, zastando27 released the script in all it's "bust a nut" glory (so the one shadowwarrior had before the intervention is actually real): http://info.sonicretro.org/File:SonicTheHedgehog2006NextGenScript.xls

so problem solved!

UltimateFlare said:
I also re cheek the 06 japanese cutscenes, there's no mention of infinite timelines, only that Solaris will eliminate all timelines and the concept of time itself
yeah....... it's not in the game however...... it went through many changes, it was even supposed to be a rebirth for the franchise

Executor N0 said:
If this is true, why he don't send the original files without any edit ? This file that he send was edited and downloaded just a few hours/minutes ago.
If he has the true 2nd iteration, then where's the file in his original shape ? To it be true, it should be created before the game and the last edit should be before the game was come out.
i'll ask but it's likely a data crack or something of the ladder like that, it went to him, the name was the same as it came to him, it was last saved in that curvature i guess, like i said he did restore it to an untouched state, the name "tyler" probs represents that. i'll ask.

that's because the second iteration is likely a exclusive, like some type of beta, one of the numerous changes 06 went through before lizuka resigned.

speaking of which, how'd you datamine this?, what is it determined by or shown?

Òü»ÒéïÒüïÒü¬ÚüÄÕÄ╗Òüï µêûÒüäÒü»µ£¬µØÑÒüï…… "is this a past or far future"

which is quite similar in dialogue and context to he ladder i showed above....

here's what i said "

Well This Is a very controversial topic apparently but I am eager to settle it here and now once and for all..... if I can.....

So Sonic Shuffle Manual Page 2: http://info.sonicretro.org/images/7/73/SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf States MaginaryWorld Is Put Together By The Precious Stone (Not The Actual Context, it's the summary which I will explain further in the pages), a jewel or a-thing-uh-muh-jig Created From The Dreams (Universes) Of People Living In Different Dimensions....

Precious Stone Contains 4D Constructs By This Context.

In Page 6 Of http://info.sonicretro.org/images/7/73/SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf

Look Under Precious Stone Selection, And you will see there's 2-7 and these are just pieces of those Precious Stones when you read on.

Precious Stones = Form Of All People's Dreams According To Page 15 Of http://info.sonicretro.org/images/7/73/SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf

Page 23 Has MaginaryWorld Being Confirmed A Dimension Here: http://info.sonicretro.org/images/7/73/SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf

Page 24 Explains The Perfect Precious Stone Which Contains The Precious Stone Which Contains The Precious Stones (Shattered Pieces Of The Precious Stone) http://info.sonicretro.org/images/7/73/SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf

0:36 Of https://youtu.be/jTQZcm9u_Ro 4th dimension, a world created by Illumina.

MaginaryWorld > Perfect Precious Stone > Precious Stone > Precious Stones > Pieces Of The Precious Stones > 4th Dimension > Peoples Universes

At least that's what I got here from any of this....

I have a problem with Illumina's Tier here as well.....

Shouldn't The Super-Hogs, Time Eater And Solaris Scale? Sonic Handed Eggman an L in Sonic Shuffle, So time Eater would Erase that Reality, And Solaris was Stated to be able to collapse everything into nothingness..... why is this being ignored? Why is Illumina above super Sonic when he should be stronger and higher?"

If you didn't realize, when you DM someone on Discord, it says the name of the person you're DMing.

Your first DM has "@KalThatOneGuyWhosAVerySlyGuy" but your second one has "@ShawntheBrave".

Thus proving you're messaging yourself.

RotofBots said:
If you didn't realize, when you DM someone on Discord, it says the name of the person you're DMing.
Your first DM has "@KalThatOneGuyWhosAVerySlyGuy" but your second one has "@ShawntheBrave".

Thus proving you're messaging yourself.
okay 1. it's "shawnthebrawn" and 2. I'm not arguing anymore, this is repetitive and i got nothing to prove. i am me, and he is him.

i deleted a few comments actually because i felt embarassed and it was a bit cancerous like the 12D stuff above, the other stuff referencing it are quotes.

Back