• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
TFW you realize Sonic Team robbed Game Sonic of infinitely above baseline 2-A by not including a quote from the original script in the actual cutscenes.
You don't need to worry, because this script is fake. There's a lot of bad Japanese in the file, maybe because od Google Translator, and this is just a new file (Creater by a new account, that the only edits in that Wikia is uploading the file, and then multiple versions of this).

There's in fact a old Sonic 06 script that HAVE a source, and just as you expected, there's nothing about "infinite this, infinite here, etc".

Nearly every Sonic game have a early script but they are nearly equal to the final one, with nearly none differences. And the real differences many times occour because of devolp team, like the change name of the Phantom Ruby.

A whole set of Eggman quotes, with VERY specific changes in relation to the final while nearly every other are petty much the same as the final one, is... suspect. The file is just a edit in Eggman quotes with bad Japanese re-translation.

This "early script with infinite and dimensions" is VERY false. I think that if I search for it's metadata using a forensic data extractor like OSForensics I'll just found or a new file that os copy past to the old one about the Last Scenario and then the user change a lot of things, or It's simply a edit in the original filw.

The moment I come back I see that

-tier 4 Kirito

-Xeno Goku killing it lately

-Possible 2-A Game Sonic brought up but shot down

What a way to start off the year guys.

But the fake script was something I knew before all of this. Knew it was fake after that "think trunks from dragon ball z" on silver's bio.

MYHERO said:
But the fake script was something I knew before all of this. Knew it was fake after that "think trunks from dragon ball z" on silver's bio.
If the Original File is somehow legit, this part then isn't fake. I think that the Original file is Legit (I only said that these specific edited quotes are fake).

How were you able to find out that the Japanese in certain areas (specific edited quotes) were bad?

The easiest way was to see that there were parts that were not translated, terms like "Solaris" and "Chaos Emeralds" should be in Japanese format, not as English names in specific parts while in the rest of the file the terms were named in Japanese format.

It would make sense ifThe easiest way was to see that there were parts that were not translated, terms like "Solaris" and "Chaos Emeralds" should be in Japanese format, not as English names in specific parts while in the rest of the file the terms were named in Japanese format.

It would make sense if the text was an English file that received some kind of Japanese translation, but the file's proposal is to be a file from an old orignal script of a Japanese game, so clearly the script should at least be consistent with the way which was written in Japanese. the text was an English file that received some kind of Japanese translation, but the file's proposal is to be a file from an old orignal script of a Japanese game, so clearly the script should at least be consistent with the way which was written in Japanese.

I was right. This is the metadata of the true File. It's a SEGA file, created in 2002, but edited in 2006, since then no edits. So it's petty much a legit file.

ANYWAY, the "false" one is this. It's nearly equal to the True one, but it was printed n 2019 and then there's a lot of edits since the last one, at 2:11:56 of 7/1/2019.

Yes, It's fake.

So after all this, I decided to go and rewatch the japanese scripts for Sonic to see if I can find something worthwhile that can get Sonic an upgrade.

So far nothing important for now, except maybe Tails reaction to the Egg Nega Wisp armor (he says he's really strong, nothing much though)

Well, so far I watchedall of Rise Of Lyric japanese cutscenes but didn't find nothing worthwhile (Lyric did say he was gonna wipe all life with them, but he was gonna use them to power up a giant robot army...also Shadow is an adroid that works for Lyric).

I'm currently watching the Sonic Forces dialouges, I started with cutscenes but I wanted to save those for later.

So far what I could gather:

-Infinite during the second round says that Sonic is stronger than all those other trashbags, which probably include Silver and Omega, since he also fought them.

-Sonic exceeding his previous data and getting stronger by the second is also there, so it's probably intentional.

If those things are already stated in the english version, i'm sorry, haven't watched those in a long time.

PS:the "Sonic is tortured for months" Is also in the japanese version, but instead uses the word "tormented" still Knuckles has the same reaction to it, so it's not something the localization team made up.

It's nothing that changes Sonic's power, but it is interesting.

I'm actually watching the in game dialouge (which includes levels, boss fights and that conversations they have on the world map)

Unless that's what you meant

Ah well

Another thing of note:Classic ariving in the modern dimension isn't something Eggman knew the ruby could do, in fact, it exceeds his expectations, so it's possible that (at the time since I haven't completed the watch) he doesn't even know how powerful the phantom ruby actually is

The issue with the Phantom Ruby is how contadictory its demonstrated levels of power are.

At first it's stated to be superior to the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emeralds, even going as far as cancelling out Sonic's super form.

Then when Infinite and the Death Egg Robot use the Phantom Ruby, they lose to base Sonic.

It's possible that Infinite didn't know how to properly use it, neither did Eggman apparently, so they probably couldn't draw it's full power

Though there's the major hole that classic Eggman knew how to use it properly so that's shot down, unless classic eggy became smarter than modern eggy

There is this, in Sonic Mania Plus the Phantom Ruby is confirmed to have stayed intact after the Death Egg Robot's destruction and simply returned to Classic Sonic's dimension.

@Ulrimate If you look on the most recent Tier 5 Base Sonic thread, I actually did show the vid where it's stated he got stronger.

Imma try to find that thread, but I assumed people were writting off the "Sonic got stronger" as bullshit and declared the Perfect Chaos fight in Generations as an outlier.

I was also pointing out this is in the japanese version too, so it's something that was in the outline (in case it was something the localization made up)

The Japanese Version of Sonic Lost World said that the Life Energy that the Deadly Six was using was powerfull enough to destroy the whole planet in a way that nothing would remain.

But for some reason... the profile simply says that's a Surface Destruction attack... It's strange 0v0

Imma check SLW japanese cutscenes later, cause listening to the japanese cutscenes is kinda draining when you try to fish out an specific statement.

The scene is the same that in the English Version says that the destruction would destroy everything in a 10 miles radius (Just after the Deadly Six attack in the desert), I have the scans of that scene, but nobody have accept that in the past. Some says that is because of "The Life Energy isn't that Strong, is a reaction to Sonic attack the extractor where the Life Energy would be, It's scales to nobody" or something in that line.

@Executor We were also trying to get a recalc of Infinite's Sun, due to something in the initial calc being a little wonky. Not only that, but Maverick also tried to get a calc of when a single Emerald moves a continent in Unleashed.

There's probably a lot of stuff tbh.

Executor N0 said:
MYHERO said:
If the Original File is somehow legit, this part then isn't fake. I think that the Original file is Legit (I only said that these specific edited quotes are fake).
the script entirely was fake? if so i feel betrayed and disappointed to be honest......

yeah that would make sense, but i don't think those are edited becuase of 1. some of the files are different versions of eachother (i actually checked the link you gave)

some have #'s and some words of engrish on the jap file, an example would be stages and the acts such as...........
Capture.2
sonic's "smile" quote to elise so orrect me if i'm wrong.....
2. there's different versions that were uploaded with slight different context on each so probably different versions of what was supposed to be....... and silver having his original design with the quote of "think like trunks from dragon ball" is something to look at as to familiarize viewers with the character i guess?

anyways i'm sort of convinced it's fake because of the 12 dimensions thingy (sonic-verse has a somewhat grasp on cosmology but not that deep...) and contradiction from me and shadow.........

A big part of the script is the original one that was leaked a long time ago. A datamine of the original one show that it's probably true, the false one is a edit that changes a big part of Eggman quotes with a bad Japanase translation and edit to make a huge upgrade in power to Solaris.

The datamine shows that the false is a edit of someone called Tyler at about 1~2 days ago. The original file is a SEGA.inc file create by "m-ioune".

The trunks thing is true, but the original quote is more like "Remember of Trunks" (The english translation is a fan-translaton one, this is more used to make the text more clear to the reader). You need to remember that a lot of these original scripts are a Staff only thing for them work with the Project, so it's normal to such acasual thing be in the text.

Executor N0 said:
A big part of the script is the original one that was leaked a long time ago. A datamine of the original one show that it's probably true, the false one is a edit that changes a big part of Eggman quotes with a bad Japanase translation and edit to make a huge upgrade in power to Solaris.
The datamine shows that the false is a edit of someone called Tyler at about 1~2 days ago. The original file is a SEGA.inc file create by "m-ioune".

The trunks thing is true, but the original quote is more like "Remember of Trunks" (The english translation is a fan-translaton one, this is more used to make the text more clear to the reader). You need to remember that a lot of these original scripts are a Staff only thing for them work with the Project, so it's normal to such acasual thing be in the text.
"a bad japanese translation" i checked those though, it sort of leads to the same thing the english says, especially the eggman part about infinite "infinite universes... is it a past or future" or something like that.....

datamine? i'm missing something here, it says it "last saved by tyler" i don't think it means anything severe does it? zastando alreadysaid he had received it....

some things were scrapped in the game though, there's even missing quotes and untranslated stuff..... there's even videos on youtube about that......... geez bro... but ture.....

TBH, I felt that line seems kinda exaggerated in hindsight, like it was made to wank Solaris

all in all, the infinite multiverse statement seems legit......... the translation. the context it fits....................... the other parts? absolutely disgusting lol

ZaStando27 is getting on my nerves.............. i'm telling bacchus and the others (not sure if you guys know who those guys are.........) that if they see anything else other than the infinite multiverse statement, it's probs/is fake and not to look at it.

Back