• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thanks but the quality is butt cheeks

But did they die before or after?

And I know it's been dropped as a concept. But should we chalk this up to Sonic's disrupted chaos control? Was there arguments against this at least because I find it skeptical.

>Super Genesis Wave rewrites the multiverse.

>Sonic tries to undo it and restore things to how they were.

>Eggman comes up from behind and interrupts him.

>Sonic's Chaos Control gets disrupted and ends up destroying the multiverse, then it gets rebooted so that nothing Pre-Super Genesis Wave remains.

iirc before Mogul's seal was lifted. In fact that's what undid the seal. That said there's still the Neo Ancient Walkers (Athair, Merlin, and Aurora)

You know I get a feeling that Ian will just make Sonic be fodder for the rest of the run. And when I mean fodder I mean not even being tier 2. I'm just assuming that Ian feels content with how powerful Sonic is in Archie, and that he can just relax a little and make this one more low key.

Until some rampaging God of the Week comes in who is beyond the further beyond of existence that makes YHWH look like some bum named Frank.

@Hst Yeah that could still happen, its still really young. And I would love it if IDW Sonic would be like the strongest 2-A on the site.

Yeah. We really need to revise our Archie pages, aside from Sonic's and a few other, we really didn't pay much attention to the rest.

You know, everyone has been praising Kirby for saving the Smash bros characters, but does anyone remember Sonic and Megaman saving Sega and Capcoms' multiverse?

Speaing of smash, a good idea I once had was to just add team final smashes, there would be an standart one for a pair of a pair of characters with no relation whatsoever.

It goes like this:

Team battle, both you and your allie must be able to use a final smash (As in, it´s charged).

Whichever of the players that triggers the final smash, instead of the "normal" individual final smash, an special variant involving both characters happen.

I mean, who wouldn´t like to see Sonic and Mega Man turning Super once again and then fire a giant blast of energy across the stage, for example?

Sorry I was MIA, I had a Root Canal and fell asleep as soon as I got home lol

@Shadow I really like your suggestion on clarifying Archie Sonic's Fate Hax. It'll be easier to have people see it on the profile instead of looking through a blog for it. Tbh I also think Type 3 AE is a definite yes. Isn't he recurrently called the Embodiment of Chaos? Also at that rate, shouldn't he have limited Chaos Manipulation?

Bobsican said:
Then make a CRT for it, it could be a minor AP upgrade if the SGW did affect Source Of All
Sonic can't destroy the Soure of All if.. The Source of all don't more exist. The only samples of the Source are the Sword and Crown, with arr already destroyed.

The source is only a type of primordial sentient matter from which all other types of matter arise. There is no such thing as "Creator God of the franchise" or something like that. it's just a special kind of matter where all the others originate.

is Sonic Live (the comic) canon to the ArchieVerse because Sonic interacts with the real world in it and that's an obvious 5D Since the real world sees 4D as fiction OvO?

ShakeResounding said:
Sorry I was MIA, I had a Root Canal and fell asleep as soon as I got home lol

@Shadow I really like your suggestion on clarifying Archie Sonic's Fate Hax. It'll be easier to have people see it on the profile instead of looking through a blog for it. Tbh I also think Type 3 AE is a definite yes. Isn't he recurrently called the Embodiment of Chaos? Also at that rate, shouldn't he have limited Chaos Manipulation?
Yep, sounds like he should have Chaos Manipulation as well.

@Shadow Mini-CRT time?

You'll probably need a few scans for AE Type 3 tho. Should be simple enough with all of the shenanigans including the Ancient Walkers and Eggman commenting on it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
He mentioned The Ancient Walkers's curse on Mogul's emerald but leaves out that The Ancient Walkers dying led to the curse being lifted.
Whiel Mogul mortaly wounds the walkers in issue 79 they didn't die until issue 162, a whole 12 issues after Mogul's last defeat in issue 150.
Yeah totally sonic's aura
Mogul being trapped in the emerald happens at the end of 150 and this is stated to be the result of the curse.

Back