• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
...Shattered Realities got cancelled?

Man, it shows I stopped paying attention to that server (the one with the makers of the game)

I think that if you can include Sonic The Comic Online, you can add Time Travel Awareness (or something similar) to the list

UltimateFlare said:
I think that if you can include Sonic The Comic Online, you can add Time Travel Awareness (or something similar) to the list
Does he has a profile?

Anyways, I think I´m going to give the page the Sailor Moon treatment to make it easier to read.

Well I brought up the idea of a profile for him, but so far it got nowhere

I'm thinking that it's better in the FC/OC battles wiki (though the comic does have approval of the creators of the original comic)

Only problem I have with the Composite Sonic profile is that some of the stuff is repeated a few times and Archie Super Sonic's resistances is smack in the middle of the key. Aside from that, it looks good.

ShakeResounding said:
Only problem I have with the Composite Sonic profile is that some of the stuff is repeated a few times and Archie Super Sonic's resistances is smack in the middle of the key. Aside from that, it looks good.
I separated Archie Sonic resistances from Game Sonic´s as Archie´s resistances are 2-A.

I just wanna say thanks to all the people who've actually done deep research on this hedgehog. Everytime I see someone say "Sonic is only city level and supersonic in base and planet level in super state", I facepalm because of the severe lack of knowledge on him. So thank you for those who actually know quite a bit about himƒæì.

Thanks ^_^...even though I feel I haven't apported much...so dunno why I said this...

Though if you want to see even more extreme downplay I saw once "wall level and mach 1 Sonic), it's in jokes wiki, but i'm pretty sure someone probably believes that

Sorry to double post, but I remember a written battle in DA were Sonic won and someone tried to downplay the Sonic characters to wall and/or street level, yeah, an actual thing

Everyone else corrected him/her immediately

I saw someone on DeviantArt downplay Base Sonic to multi-city block level, Super Sonic to continent level, and said Solaris was an outlier. SMH.

@Foneybone 1

Except Mogul States that the fates convene with Sonic, 17 issues after the Great Harmony,you're kinda implying that every green chaos emerald in the universe Has the Walkers Curse,BTW he had the gray one during that speech.

@AD INFINITUM 444

How am I implying that all green chaos emeralds are cursed? I said they cursed Mogul's emerald as in the one in his chest and was subsequently trapped in. It also doesn't matter that Mogul makes his statement after the Great Harmony because the defeats he's referring to are the times he became Master Mogul in issues 56 and 149.

Yes, the curse is broken, but he doesn't know that, because he doesn't know he was cursed. If he did he wouldn't say he was defeated by the fates convening in Sonic's favor, he would say he failed due to his curse, but he doesn't because he doesn't know about it.

The Ancient Walkers wouldn't have ever deemed Tails the Chosen one if any average joe interacting with Mogul would've ended in jobbery, the title would've meant nothing.It's clear that Athair needed 3 champions to combat Mammoth. Besides he suceeded in obliterating the entire Multiverse & Zonic explicitly needed help,that curse isn't as potent as you claim.

22F0AF5B-5601-410A-A2FF-E23E94632A33
Read that scan again. When Mogul says "I am certain something would thwart me or rescue you," he is referring to the instances of The Ancient Walkers intervening against him in Sonic's aid despite them normally refusing to get involved in any conflict, as well as Titan Tails defeating him while he was one with the Chaos Force.

Of course the Eggman rant is what seals the deal.

It is inarguable that Mogul was defeated because of his curse. Merlin in issue 162 and the entries for both Mogul and the walkers in the Complete Encyclopedia confirm this. I'm not arguing any joe shmo could beat Mogul due to the curse, that's not how the curse works, it doesn't make him lose any confrontation, it makes his plans end in failure. This inevitable failure required he lose to someone or something. Tails was chosen to be that someone, hence him being the chosen one.

@Shake The potency of Sonic's fate hax. One of the reasons why it exist, which is with Mogul's defeat is being argued if it's legit or not.

Here's the thing tho.

When you look at all of the scans involving Sonic's Fate Hax, there's one thing in common. It ***** over anybody who's trying to defeat Sonic. Maybe not immediately, but eventually.

Eggman went insane and attempted to rewrite reality due to him not being able to defeat Sonic because of this. He's avoided certain death because of it. To say that it's farfetched to assume Fate Hax didn't have at least a small shred of influence there is... Well, kinda weird when you consider there's actually stuff to back it up.

You gotta remember that Sonic's Fate Hax can be vague af sometimes. I've had a long discussion with Executor about this when it was new to his profile, and even he said Sonic's Fate Hax could've manifested as Titan Tails (which is just an example, btw).

Needless to say, I'm sick of talking on it lol

I was looking up Shadow crying and I found this
DE58D2FF-9BF1-44AF-87E8-4AD3BCB1AC61
ƒÿ¡ Maria got decimated by Thanos. Does anyone know the context behind this picture?

Penders,Bollers,& Flynn all had conflicting ideas as to what Mogul & the Ancient Walkers prophecies consisted of,for instance Bollers' version of the Great Harmony was when Tails fused with all his counterparts to combat Master Mogul,then it got retconned by Flynn to the Emerald fusion. The parameters of the curse are damn well non existent since he succeeds at quite alot(Order Of Ixis,siphoning Enerjak,mortally wounding Ancient Walkers,corrupting the Source Of All,) There needs to be someone specifically qualified to defeat him in direct confrontation(Sonic,Tails,Knuckles,Sir Connery) all of which where appointed by the Walkers. One of the more obvious reasons why Sonic becomes fated to defeat anyone is because Sega directly Mandated the writers for him to be able to. The other things are in story manifestations of that. Mogul also has enhanched senses where he sees all of reality,he sensed something odd about Sonic,again this is after the Great Harnony(no more seperate green emeralds) & the Ancient Walker's deaths(no more curses).

Now I get to awkwardly respond to multiple comments, I'll go bottom up.

Trying to say Mogul's previous defeats weren't caused by his curse is just ignorant. The only statement anywhere in the comics that doesn't say this is Mogul himself, who doesn't even know he was cursed. He had already decided to beat Sonic by outliving him prior to getting the gray emerald, he just needed it to regain his immortality so he could outlive him.

Tails was made the chosen one before Sonic got his billionth ring aura. I really want to see the cockamamie explanation for fate manipulation causing Tails to do the thing he was already fated to do.

Since you weren't specific in your statement about when Sonic "avoided certain death" I can only assume you mean when he went super in issue 229 and Eggman says he should have died. The thing is, like Mogul, Eggman is wrong, not only does Sonic berate him for thinking the energy would kill him but also we've seen before in issue 56 with Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails (two of which don't have alleged fat hax) that being hit with enough chaos energy can trigger a super form. The use of rings in this instance does not discredit this as them being a requirement to transform is dropped after a point in the comics.

Edit: grammar

Back