• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu Chan said:
Then why does Sonic have a 4-A rating?
In Sonic Battle Eggman built the Final Egg Blaster [which has 4-A power] for the sole reason of finding the Emeralds, implying that they have higher power than the Weapon.

So Sonic has no 4-A feats, but he has a 4-A rating. And he has low 2-C feats, but he has no low 2-C rating? That blows my mind.

It's true that they never displayed any 4-A feats, maybe Eggman implied the Tier 2 parts of the Emeralds is superior to the weapon when building it. If so, maybe it would be better removing the 4-A ratings for many Super Forms and give Low 2-C instead of 4-A for Sonic and Blaze.

Dark649 said:
It's true that they never displayed any 4-A feats, maybe Eggman implied the Tier 2 parts of the Emeralds is superior to the weapon when building it. If so, maybe it would be better removing the 4-A ratings for many Super Forms and give Low 2-C instead of 4-A for Sonic and Blaze.
Exactly I've been saying this for the longest time. Eggman thought the full power of the emeralds were low 2-C but he was wrong because of the Egg Wizard.

To be fair, 4-A shouldn't really be part of the scaling. It's a feat exclusive to one very specific satellite weapon and could have required numerous amounts of prep time for all we know. Chaos Emeralds themselves generally range from 5-A to 2-C as their power fluctuates from time to time, but I don't think it should be assumed that Chaos Emeralds always have more firepower than the one random weapons Eggman never had access to again.

Eggman doesn't necessary use Chaos Emeralds for destruction, he's more so interested in the reality warping powers and his ultimate goal is too establish himself as the greatest mind who ever lived; not to cause chaos or destruction. Obviously he doesn't want to actually destroy the planet as he can't rule over it if he does. And the blaster from Sonic Battle isn't a flexible power like the Chaos Emeralds either, it's just pure destruction. That's more so the actual reason Eggman seeks out the Chaos Emeralds regardless of the plot portraying them as Tier 5 or Tier 2; the Tier 4 weapon isn't really all that important to him.

So yeah, all the end game bosses that required Super forms are 5-A for sure; with the ones that actually have solid Tier 2 feats being Tier 2. But I don't think anyone should scale from the 4-A calc other than the Egg Blaster.

No, only for those that have fought Low 2-C threats like Classic and Modern Sonic, Blaze. 2-C only for Blaze, Sonic, Shadow and Silver.

Zamasu Chan said:
@All
Egg Salamander should be low 2-C. He absorbed the sol emeralds yes but that's not a feat or else Perfect Chaos and Dark Gaia would be 2-C. That created a lot of problems in the past and it fueled the outlier argument. It wouldn't be sensible to use "draining the energy of the emeralds" as an argument it leads to a can of words I don't wanna open. Anyway the Egg Salamander was stated to be able to create another dimension so that's more than enough to warrant a low 2-C rating.

Super Forms should be 5-A to 4-A to low 2-C to 2-C. Low 2-C coming from the Time Eater and Egg Salamander. INB4 someone says they got stomped. That's not a good argument at all, why do you think the chaos emeralds have a variable tier in the first place? They never output so much unnecessary energy, they're supposed to give a necessary amount. Do you really think that the Chaos emeralds would make Classic Sonic low 2-C but modern Sonic 2-C? If that's the case Sonic would be 2-C every boss battle. A feat is a feat and Sonic has low 2-C feats that are over looked just saying.

After these are accepted I'll have this closed then move to this https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2681981?useskin=oasis thread to discuss the 2-C stuff.
^I honestly agree with this rating.

Alright we should pick things up again. So far Dark649 and DarkDragonMedeus agree that 4-A should be replaced by low 2-C, and I think DaBoiWhoOwnsMods agrees with low 2-C Egg Salamander.

VioletVoid100 said:
This is STILL going on?
This happens to a lot of revision actually and to speed it up, do you agree with the recent posts? Please state why you agree or disagree.

darkZamasu Chan said:
Alright we should pick things up again. So far Dark649 and DarkDragonMedeus agree that 4-A should be replaced by low 2-C, and I think DaBoiWhoOwnsMods agrees with low 2-C Egg Salamander.
I think that 4-A should be replaced by low 2-C as well.

DarkDragonMedeus didn't agree to it the Low 2-C Egg Salamander as his position is the same about the downgrade:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2684332#93

Zamasu Chan said:
There are vote: Pretty much everyone who disagreed with the OP disagree with the downgrade like DarkDragonMedeus, Dark649, ShadowWarrior1999, etc.
I am neutral on it.
Most of them don't know I edited the OP
True, but you did not change the Low 2-C point for Eggman Salamander though, Zamasu Chan.

From history:

Actually, there are some currently 4-A's who might get downgraded to 5-A. And I did notice the OP, but Egg Salamander's feat is still 2-C albeit baseline. Merging two Space-Time continuums into 1 is still 2-C iirc. Chaos Emeralds, most Super forms, and Sol Emeralds should be varies from At least 5-A to Low 2-C to 2-C. Super Classic Sonic is just 5-A to Low 2-C, Super Knuckles and Super Tails are just At least 5-A; same goes for Metal Sonic, Ultimate Gemerl, and are there other 4-A's I missed?

I'm kinda neutral about the Low 2-C thing, but why get rid of the 4-A rating?

While Sonic doesn't have a direct 4-A feat, the Chaos Emeralds do. It's not fallicious to assume Sonic can also reach that specific level of power, especially when he's fueled by them as well as the power of the Emeralds varying depending on occasion. I'd honestly be fine with having the four levels of power shown with all Seven Emeralds instead of cutting out one or the other, but that's just me.

Chaos Emeralds don't have the 4-A feat, it was the Final Egg Blaster that did. It's not really part of the scaling because it was never used for combat and pure destruction; so it doesn't really scale to anyone. Eggman likely required quite a bit of prep time to construct it, and he's more interested in the reality warping powers of the Emeralds rather than the actual fire power. They're more flexible and can do other things than just pure destruction is why he seeks them; so he can establish himself as the greatest scientist who ever lived. But he can't do that if the world is destroyed for instance.

So Egg Blaster shouldn't really be part of the scaling.

I honestly disagree with getting rid of 4-A but who cares at this point? This thread is already pretty long...

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Chaos Emeralds don't have the 4-A feat, it was the Final Egg Blaster that did. It's not really part of the scaling because it was never used for combat and pure destruction; so it doesn't really scale to anyone. Eggman likely required quite a bit of prep time to construct it, and he's more interested in the reality warping powers of the Emeralds rather than the actual fire power. They're more flexible and can do other things than just pure destruction is why he seeks them; so he can establish himself as the greatest scientist who ever lived. But he can't do that if the world is destroyed for instance.
After, some final review, I discovered the real source of scaling. Chaos Emerald scaled to Emerl who was stated by Gerald Robotnik that Emerl could destroy the planet with all Seven Chaos Emeralds, absorbed the residual energy of the destruction caused by the Final Egg Blaster which destroyed whole solar systems with a single blast.

I have no idea why he is not 4-A since he is the primary reason why the scaling is possible.

Also, Sonic was not in base because he had a Master Emerald if you think he was in the final battle:https://youtu.be/BXZZfktj2K0?t=1228

I going to change my vote to remove the 4-A rating to a disagreed unless more evidences is giving for rejection.

That's sounds too vague; absorbed the residual energy caused by Final Egg Blaster. Highly doubt he absorbed the entirety of it. Also, looking at the context, all he did was scanned it, which awakened Ultimate Emerl. He doesn't really scale from it much less a basic stronger than before scenario.

Dark649 said:
Sonic did not had the chance to use emerald since Ultimate Emerl broke it, then the two fought and Base Sonic quickly defeated him.
Ok, I didn't see the Emerald breaking. I guess the downgrade is alright

@Dark Drago I think your right about the Egg Salamander. Eggman probably needed it's full power to merge two dimensions into one.

So what are the conclusions here?

That most of the stuff here was rejected, the Super stuff was discussed but it's not related to the Op original requests.

Okay. You can close this thread when the discussion has finished.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
After introspection, I think I can agree with this proposal.

Oh right! Forgot that's an option.

But the thing is, I don't care how many notifs I get. I just don't want these to be accepted. Which it looks like they won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back