• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
That's just a hot dog, but I have no idea what that has to do with his question.
Me neither.

All im asking right now is if Solaris was going to devour itself to nothing because of it devouring all of time, something that it exists all throughout.

@Zamasu Chan

1) Blaze not being there is irrelevant.

2) As I said, put 2 and 2 together with Eggman's statements and it does.

3) Once again, timelines are versions of the universe that take place in different points in time. They can be changed through changes in other timelines. Although even so, if Solaris would only destroy one universe like you're trying to claim then why would Eggman bother saying timelines and dimensions? He would say "this creature will consume this world."

Xerkser500 said:
Actually I have a question.

So Solaris is supposed to be omnipresent throughout time, existing all throughout it.

And Solaris is currently 2-C because it was going to devour all existing timelines and time would be collapsing into nothingness.

Wouldn't this mean that Solaris is destroying itself essentially?
Solaris is a transcendent being. He isn't bound by time, hence why he is omnipresent throughout it.

Zamasu Chan said:
Also if two characters destructively perform a baseline 2-C feat doesn't that make each of them low 2-C? I've been told that more than once so I'm just making sure.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They would be 2-C. 2-C/2 doesn't equal Low 2-C.
I already know you're opinion on this topic but I actually want a staff member to address it. No offense, but I've been told both and I just want to get the full answer.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They would be 2-C. 2-C/2 doesn't equal Low 2-C.
About true, infinity divided by 2 is still infinity. 2-C is unquantifiably higher than Low 2-C and multiplier won't bridge the gaps. Only by Feats or Powerscaling, a character can get the rating.

Regarding the timeline point, this wiki makes no distinction between the timeline. As long as a character can destroy a wiki universe with a timeline then it is Low 2-C. If a character can destroy more timelines, up to 10thousand in Tier 2, the rating is 2-C.

I got the following messages from other members from this https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1229745#14 thread.

Matthew Schroeder Just like plenty have said, the feat is 3-A or Low 2-C at best. Specially since it takes 2 GoDs to do it.

ProfessorKukui4Life reply to #14 TheJ-ManRequiem wrote: The value would be cut in half, which would be 2-C still, as cutting the value in half is impossible. Like how being double low 2 kinda still not solid 2-c . Im pretty sure it wouldnt. Like, at best, maybe being a good level of low 2-C each. Effecting 2 universes space-times at all in itself is a baseline 2-C feat and the fact it takes 2 GoDs at once to do it makes it even worse. Even characters here who do it solo only get baseline from feats like this.

ProfessorKukui4Life Yeah no. Pretty sure this was also brought up before and rejected for the same reason. There's no affecting space-time here. They're Low 2-C because of IZ, nothing else. Besides, im pretty sure 2 people destroying 2 universes, y'know a shared feat, still isnt 2-C. For one there's 0 clarification on how long it would take to destroy it and since its 2 people doing it the value would still be Low 2-C each if anything.

Matthew Schroeder Just like plenty have said, the feat is 3-A or Low 2-C at best. Specially since it takes 2 GoDs to do it.

If you're referring to Beerus and Champa, there's no indication that they would've destroyed space-time, just the matter in their respective universes. That's a 3-A feat, Low 2-C is because of being > Infinite Zamasu.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Before IZ they were 3-A.
No, I mean Matt saying they'd be Low 2-C at best was because the feat would be Low 2-C at best, and not because at best they'd scale to Infinite Zamasu, because when Matt made the comment, Infinite Zamasu didn't exist.

Nedge1000 said:
Anyway focusing further on DBS, another series is Red Herring and using for using it for argument would be False analogy.
You're missing the point, I'm not trying to focus on dragon ball. I'm just showing messages that are saying two characters that perform a 2-C feat are low 2-C. Like Matt and Professor Kukui said, even if the feat had space time involved it would only make each character low 2-C. If that's the case what doesn't make the feat in Sonic Rush low 2-C for each emerald set?

Ok, but do you know exactly what's going on? Both emeralds act like magnets and attract and repel. The universes are being attracted to each other because they are about to clash. Both emeralds are also responsible for the destruction so it's low 2-C each, a shared feat. And if the emeralds are 2-C by themselves why didn't they destroy all of existence? Their powers are uncontrollable in this situation and when something can't control its power then it can't hold back, implying that's the best they can do. Even at the end of the game Sonic is overwhelmed by the force of his universe and Blaze is overwhelmed by the force of her universe. If they are limited to these levels how would they scale to higher beings, especially when a POWER READING DEVICE puts the PoTS on a much higher level than both the emerald sets.

Zamasu Cha, I think you should have scans for you statement otherwise it sounds like headcanons here and looks unsubstantiated. Do you scans or videos for your new statement because I knew the Chaos Emerald feats vary and Chaos Emeralds are classified as weapon/power source thus needing wielders for it full power?

Zamasu Cha, thanks for the evidences. I forgot about this Sonic Ds Series and it proves the existence of more timelines for modern Sonic.

>And if the emeralds are 2-C by themselves why didn't they destroy all of existence?

Based, on the evidence, they need additional emeralds to cause the reactions otherwise it doesn't happen.

Sonic is stated to have stabilized the 7 chaos emeralds power to not create the reaction:https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=150.

Where they overwhelm?

Is it about the boss fight and losing their rings from hitting the rock because it is game mechanic? If it is the boss fight, Eggman's robots had absorbed the Sol Emerald powers so he would scale: https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=179

They stated the Chaos and Sol Emerald cannot be part of the same world or they would cause a crisis. So, Blaze decided to leave.

https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=716

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWYd9dHp1A&feature=youtu.be

Again, it stated if someone can control the emeralds, they can prevent a crisis:

https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=877

https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=882

Also:

[Super Sonic and Burning Blaze move towards each other and look at each other a little bit. Burning Blaze extends out her hard and Super Sonic shakes it shortly after. A white light starts taking over the screen and Super Sonic and Burning Blaze are being pulled away as they hold onto each other's hands. Eventually, they are forced apart and disappear into the whiteness. The scene then changes to Burning Blaze flying through a green sky.] - seems like personal interpretation from the wiki as it is no described in the game and they later meet. Besides, wikis aren't always accurate and anybody can edit the page if they wanted to.

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_Rush/Script_(Extra)

Soooooo what's happening here? Is 2-C (generally) accepted or are more peeps in favor of the downgrade.

> Based, on the evidence, they need additional emeralds to cause the reactions otherwise it doesn't happen.

If additional emeralds are needed why are they 2-C by themselves? If nothing else can cause the reaction then that completely disproves 2-C emeralds.

> It is about the boss fight and loses their rings from hitting the rock because of that is game mechanic. If it is the boss fight, Eggman's robots had absorbed the Sol Emerald powers so he would scaled: https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A?t=179

No I wasn't talking about the boss fight.

> They stated the Chaos and Sol Emerald cannot be part of the same world or they would cause a crisis. So, Blaze decided to leave.

No. It was the chaos emeralds being near the sol emeralds if it was other worlds then all the chaos emeralds would destroy alternate dimensions it travels to. And no Blaze didn't leave to go to her universe, she was forcibly pulled / being overpowered by her universe, limiting the super forms to universe+.

> Again, it stated if someone can control the emerald, they can prevent a crisis:

It never really stopped the crisis only hindered it slightly. As Blaze said: it's why the world's didn't completely fall apart when the emeralds were together. <— this means the whole time while Sonic had the emeralds trying to stop it but he couldn't stop it completely because it was too much. If the emeralds were so powerful then he'd be able to stop a baseline 2-C feat no problem, but he couldn't.

Zamasu Chan said:
No. It was the chaos emeralds being near the sol emeralds if it was other worlds then all the chaos emeralds would destroy alternate dimensions it travels to. And no Blaze didn't leave to go to her universe, she was forcibly pulled / being overpowered by her universe, limiting the super forms to universe+.
They shook hands and went about their own ways as the universes separated. "Overpowered by her universe" no this is just you forcing your own headcanon into it.

They shook hands and went about their own ways as the universes separated. "Overpowered by her universe" no this is just you forcing your own headcanon into it.

They were visibly pulled and were even trying to hold onto each other.

https://youtu.be/BrWYd9dHp1A

Starts at 13:16. They shake hands, their feet start to move backwards to the point where they're both in a laying down position, Sonic then uses two hands to hold on to Blaze then they are forced to let go while they're being pulled by some kind of force, and then they end up in they're universe. If they were just shaking hands, why didn't they just shake hands then fly away? The claims you're making are quite ridiculous. At least I actually made a logical assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back