• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really big. Hard to pinpoint an exact number, but you take the number of normal universes, then you add the number of dreams every single one of those people in those universes have, and they all become universes of their own.

Baseline is 1001 universes.

I can potentially dream 1001 times in 1001 days, and that would be me alone. Let's theoretically say every single person on the planet has one dream when they go to bed for one night. In a full cycle of the day where everybody's had a chance, that'd be 7.6 billion dreams. Now repeat that process with variables effecting that number an innumerable amount of times for an unknown amount of time, and boom. There you go.

I mean thats still countable.

even going off of the world's population irl and multiplying by every day since the human population has been around for is finite.

Yet Sonic's universe has shown extraterrestrial life (Wisps, Black arms, etc.) , so we still couldn't place a number on it due to so many unknowns. Like whether they even dream/sleep to begin with.

@Mephistus That's only Earth's current population. You need to factor in the populations of all other habitable planets across multiple universes, including people who have died. Thus you get a big number that's well into 2-B.

How exaxtly do you find out who has the bigger ap when useing multiverse mario (or sonic if this gets approved) in a vs battle?

If you're talking about Sonic and Mario's 2-B feats, you can't. You have to assume they're around the same.

If you're talking Mario in general, comparing the 2-B feats should make it easy enough to distinguish which 2-B is stronger.

I mean if we are accounting for a similar amount of (humans who can dream) peoples post dead, we get into about 108 billion circa 2017 stats or whatever time period ya wanna pull from. Just going by a similar population size of a single digit billion its still just boggling,

Easily you could say trillions of worlds exist in their multiverse after they've all dreamed for about 100 days or 3 1/2 months time or a year in the other case.

ShakeResounding said:
Yet Sonic's universe has shown extraterrestrial life (Wisps, Black arms, etc.) , so we still couldn't place a number on it due to so many unknowns. Like whether they even dream/sleep to begin with.
In Sonic Colors, I think their are some wisps in the intro showing to be asleep.

If any dream = a new universe, then their number is absolutely unquantifiable, especially if you start including animals, extraterrestrial life-forms, extinct animals etcetera.

Also, apparently, the Wisps just being a thing on Earth is explained in Sonic Runners

VioletVoid100 said:
DMC gets an upgrade, GoW gets an upgrade, Blazblue gets an upgrade, and Kid Icarus gets a ******* upgrade. But Sonic? Nah B.
Trust me, man. I freaking understand that sentiment. If you think that's bad, back in the day when Dragon and I were rivals, I had to watch while he got Digimon from tier 6 to tier 4 and tier 4 to tier 2 while I struggled to get Pokémon to tier 7.

DMB 1 said:
If any dream = a new universe, then their number is absolutely unquantifiable, especially if you start including animals, extraterrestrial life-forms, extinct animals etcetera
Countless. Same as Mario Bros. with Dream Depot.

The Smashor said:
Countless. Same as Mario Bros. with Dream Depot.
Countless isn't a number. it's a very generic way to say "it's very big, but I don't know how much".

And countless can very well just be "around the thousands".

Well, it's safe to say it's well into the trillions. What, do you want me to calculate how many dreams people have had since the beginning of time?

No, you'd have to calculate how many dreams the Earth's and other Planets' whole ecosystems have ever had since the beginning of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back