• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VioletVoid100 said:
DMC gets an upgrade, GoW gets an upgrade, Blazblue gets an upgrade, and Kid Icarus gets a ******* upgrade. But Sonic? Nah B.
My love for Sonic has quite diminished through out the years but nevertheless I think 2-B Sonic almost sounds pretty convincing.

VioletVoid100 said:
Shut up before I erase you along with half the universe.
Alright Thanos I heard you loud and clear, Nice Endgame reference btw t╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Ân╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂH╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Ât╠Âi╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠ÂC╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âr╠Âe╠Âa╠Âl╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âr╠Âp╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âi╠Âm╠Âm╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âc╠Âr╠Ât╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âc╠Â!╠Â

I think the problem is you guys started shitposting and derailing

Also everyone is tired of this topic

UltimateFlare said:
I think the problem is you guys started shitposting and derailing
Also everyone is tired of this topic
This did not originate with Shatposting I just said it was a tad convincing then this happens, Whats wrong with me? Do I offend? Oh and trust me WE ALL ARE FED UP SEEING THIS I fully agree with you.

To lighten the mood.

Anyway, from what I can tell the current consensus is:

An overwhelming majority of us agree on 2-B Solaris

A good amount of us agree on 2-B Super Hedgehogs

AguilaR101 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Illumina

Is this the character people are planning to scale from?

Not gonna argue about its tier.

But I just wanna say that the idea of every dream = full blown different universe and space time should have more in-depth explanation and at least some links to the relevant quotes that justify the assumption.
Didn't see this one.

Maginaryworld was created by the dreams of those from other dimensions.

Illumina's dreamworld is called the 4th Dimension, with all the worlds existing separately, or in parallel with one another.

So yeah, 2-B.

Tony di bugalu said:
What are the conclusions here?
Solaris: Nearly everyone agrees with 2-B.

Super Trio: Most agree with 2-B. I'm being genuine when I say I'm not sure if this is even being debated anymore.

Power of The Stars/Egg Wizard: This is the new area of debate as of late, with people arguing over a 2-B rating.

If I'm being serious here, we gotta wrap this thread up. We can debate the Power of The Stars in another thread, but Solaris and the Super Trio need to reach a proper conclusion. I don't want this being postponed for no reason. So here's the new thing we need to discuss again to do that.

The dreaded topic of Immeasurable speed returns once again.

"A dream paradise created by those who enjoy the sun."

Those

As in plural

As in multiple people created a single world

One of the worlds is an airplane and another is a jungle...

Hm..... I'm starting to question on if Maginaryworld is even a 2-B structure.

Idk how. After watching all the cutscenes, there's a ton of evidence pointing to it not being 2-B. For one, all the dreams are explicitly 3D in the 4D Maginaryworld. It's not a collection of Low 2-C universes. Furthermore, it's not the dreams of every individual. An individual dream is a collection of dreams. The dream to be one with nature, the dream to find adventure, the dream of freedom, etc. And all of them don't have a single stitch of evidence being Low 2-C in size. Most of them are 4-C, 4-A at best.

Also they're not talking about actual dreams, like I dreamt that I was on a date with Ariana Grande but I was a gorilla or something. The whole point of the game has dreams mean aspirations. Dreams that you can make come true. So even if everything I said above was wrong, it would not be at that level of 2-B.

Void also isn't tier 2. Illumina certainly is. While I don't believe she's 2-B, she's tier 2 and immeasurable.

The real cal howard said:
Void also isn't tier 2. Illumina certainly is. While I don't believe she's 2-B, she's tier 2 and immeasurable.
Why though? There is no justification in her page.

It's her natural environment.

I mean, I personally don't care either way.

Oh, one more thing. They're totally not type 1 abstracts. Void's Type 3 and Illumina scales to that. I also haven't seen conceptual manipulation.

@Cal Everyone's dreams.

Emerald Coast, the one that's "a dream paradise created by those who enjoy the sun" is Knuckles's dream world.

The whole plot centers around Void destroying Maginaryworld and he shattered the Precioustone.

@Cal Everyone's dreams.

• I mean, not trying to be confrontational but...and? What does that disprove? Youre acting like dreams by default are Low 2-C structures.
Emerald Coast, the one that's "a dream paradise created by those who enjoy the sun" is Knuckles's dream world.

• Its the world where knuckles has to free, but it's not his world at all. Lumina outright says what it is and it's not Knux's.
The whole plot centers around Void destroying Maginaryworld and he shattered the Precioustone.

• And a bunch of old men destroyed the Triforce. Doesn't make them 4-B. Void has no 2-B feats and was defeated by a falling rock. If he had undeniable tier 2 feats then sure, it'd be an Arceus meteor scenario. But it's not. He also didn't destroy Maginaryworld. It was eventually going to disappear due to all the very not tier 2 distortions, like freezing a lake.

Solaris isn't going to be 2-B for being > Void anyway. Solaris is going to be 2-B for destroying Maginaryworld.

@Shake

SHIIIIIISSSSAAAAAAAA

The Smashor said:
Solaris isn't going to be 2-B for being > Void anyway. Solaris is going to be 2-B for destroying Maginaryworld.
Which according to Cal, it isn't 2-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back