• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son of Captain America vs Son of Batman (7-4-1)

both are wall level, speed is equal

damien: 7

james: 4

incon: 1

Last edited:
Lets go through this with advantages and disadvantages for each character:

Robin: Utility advantage, much higher intelligence, pain tolerance (and other abilities)
James: Durability advantage via shield, range advantage

Weaknesses: They both have no weaknesses, despite the fact that Robin has something that says he's only human, just like James Rogers is.

I would say James has a range advantage by an even higher amount, but that is complete BS in my eyes, as how does Robin not have at least Extended Melee Range with Swords, Tasers, his utility belt, and grenades (since he has smoke manipulation he has to have at least smoke grenades)

I'm giving the victory to Robin for now, but I could easily see James winning this as well, any arguements?

Lets go through this with advantages and disadvantages for each character:

Robin: Utility advantage, much higher intelligence, pain tolerance (and other abilities)
James: Durability advantage via shield, range advantage

Weaknesses: They both have no weaknesses, despite the fact that Robin has something that says he's only human, just like James Rogers is.

I would say James has a range advantage by an even higher amount, but that is complete BS in my eyes, as how does Robin not have at least Extended Melee Range with Swords, Tasers, his utility belt, and grenades (since he has smoke manipulation he has to have at least smoke grenades)

I'm giving the victory to Robin for now, but I could easily see James winning this as well, any arguements?
ill consider this a vote for robin

That's a very close fight, mostly because we lack some informations.

AP-wise James seems to have an advantage, as the only thing I could find of Robin is him scaling to Deathstroke who can destroy concrete with his bare fists, when isn't scaled to characters who in turn surpass Robin.
Bat's son though has higher LS, but I doubt it will be useful in any way.

In skill and experience they seem to be somewhat even, with Robin scaling to Batman and Deathstroke and James to Cap and Widow, but I don't find anything that explicit about the skill of those characters.

Robin has more equipment, with his swords and other tools, which although could be countered by James' shields, which isn't going to break anytime soon (it could actually break Robin's sword) and can shield him from pretty much anything, as well as being used as a projectile, while he keeps using his vibranium one.

Both are acrobats, but James has an actual description, but I don't know who has better maneuverability.

Stealth and smoke bombs and indeed useful, but the battlefield is Central Park, supposedly during daytime, so not the best place where using those tactics.

For how close it is, I think James has more chances of winning, with supposedly higher (although not too much) skill, ap and very useful shields, so I'll vote him.

That's a very close fight, mostly because we lack some informations.

AP-wise James seems to have an advantage, as the only thing I could find of Robin is him scaling to Deathstroke who can destroy concrete with his bare fists, when isn't scaled to characters who in turn surpass Robin.
Bat's son though has higher LS, but I doubt it will be useful in any way.

In skill and experience they seem to be somewhat even, with Robin scaling to Batman and Deathstroke and James to Cap and Widow, but I don't find anything that explicit about the skill of those characters.

Robin has more equipment, with his swords and other tools, which although could be countered by James' shields, which isn't going to break anytime soon (it could actually break Robin's sword) and can shield him from pretty much anything, as well as being used as a projectile, while he keeps using his vibranium one.

Both are acrobats, but James has an actual description, but I don't know who has better maneuverability.

Stealth and smoke bombs and indeed useful, but the battlefield is Central Park, supposedly during daytime, so not the best place where using those tactics.

For how close it is, I think James has more chances of winning, with supposedly higher (although not too much) skill, ap and very useful shields, so I'll vote him.
counted

Back