• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry, not sorry. Also, before people try assuming, this isn't out of spite...I'm just curious, because both can stomp Space Doge, Time Doge, and Spoopy Basilisk from Pokémon.

(Can be closed if it turns out as Stomp for either side.)

Speed Equalized. Both in-character.

2B forms obviously.

Fight takes place in Goku's universe.

Battle theme:

Rage Awakened
Rage Awakened

Super saiyan 4 xeno goku by nekoar-dbuxeno-heroes
Rimuru Tempest 2

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Rimuru stomps.

AP doesn't matter when you don't have the hax to bypass Mid-Godly.
Well dammit, I always keep forgetting that Rimuru has busted af regen.

People when they see this thread is a thing

Damn...tbf, that's also when I see significant Pokémon revisions are a thing, but significant Digimon revisions aren't Hella good ost, though

Ap alone isn't enough here.

Lol info analysis by goku gets resisted, he has no way to deal with rimuru's regen, and rimuru has a lot of hax to use like causality manipulation, fate manipulation, sealing, reality warping etc.

Still think even High 4-C Rimuru could beat him.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ap alone isn't enough here.

Lol info analysis by goku gets resisted, he has no way to deal with rimuru's regen, and rimuru has a lot of hax to use like causality manipulation, fate manipulation, sealing, reality warping etc.

Still think even High 4-C Rimuru could beat him.
High 4C Rimuru would be a reach, but quite plausible, after looking over his profile again.

Anyways, I can just let this thread Necro itself to oblivion or get closed if there's some discretion. I knew Rimuru had a lot of haxes and abilities, but I keep forgetting practically every notable one is a win-con individually.

Fits with people being forking livid upon seeing this

Hst master said:
GLHF22 said:
Being Haxless in high Tier is pain in the ass
Oh he has Hax, it's just nothing uncommon in tier 2. His recent ap justification apparently makes up for it.
</div>
yeah i know but if you compare both, Goku is just haxless being

Common tier 2 hax:

-Reality Warping

-Spatial Manipulation

-Time Manipulation

-Conceptual Manipulation

-Causality Manipulation

-Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation

Goku has basically none of these, or at least he can't use them offensively.

Is his ability to summon Super Shenron battle-applicable or not? I'm pretty sure it's not, tbh, but would like a clear answer.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Common tier 2 hax:

-Reality Warping

-Spatial Manipulation

-Time Manipulation

-Conceptual Manipulation

-Causality Manipulation

-Existence Erasure/Void Manipulation

Goku has basically none of these, or at least he can't use them offensively.
I'd say not really for those 2. Everything else, yeah.

Dragopentling said:
Is his ability to summon Super Shenron battle-applicable or not? I'm pretty sure it's not, tbh, but would like a clear answer.
It is, he doesn't start with it tho

Dragon Ball hax is more: I stomp you with pure power, everything else is by-products of this pure power..... except Demigra, that's a flaw in the system.

The perfect goku is: Non-Physical Interaction, Passive Power Nullification, an unfairly high AP advantage and something that makes it bypass High Godly. Perfect Digimon Counter lol.

Ah and immunity to Mind Hax. I hope dragon ball heroes makes it possible....

By the way Stompt Rimuru

Yep , you're right @BlackPAIN99 DB Hax is the kind of Hax that will allow you to bypass any hax by simply Powering Up/Brute Force . So, given the fact " the Fight takes place in Goku's universe " I'll vote for Xeno Goku then . RIP Rimuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back