• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Sonic (Game) (LET´S DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!)

round 1 Sonic blitzes to death

round 2 Sonic has high AP and still blitzes

round 3 Goku blitzes and one hit from him so far can spell the end for Darkspine as Darkspine is planet level in Dura (though Darkspine only had 3 of the world rings so his durability could be higher if he had 7 but never shown so it wouldn't matter)

Round 1 & 2 have speed equalized.

Well, at least we do have 3 votes in Goku´s favor against Dark Spine.

well if speed is equalized then round 1 will be difficult so idk maybe inconclusive round 2 and 3 my opinion stays the same

Well, speed equalized, Goku has the range advantage and higher AP due to being large island level+ while Sonic is just city block level. so imo he wins the first round, I don't see him winning the 2nd round because of Super Sonic having large planet level while he is just planet level, would be a bit fairer if Goku was SS in the 2nd round, and in round 3, it's a complete godstomp. So, 2 of the 3 I think Goku would win, Goku is my vote.

I love how when Sonic has the speed advantage, it's equalized but when Goku has a far greater one, it's left as is.

Jk. I know you had no ill intent.

R 1: Sonic

R 2: Goku since Planet Buster Level with the Ability to go Kaioken x3/4 (x4 when he was using Kamehameha)

R3: Goku blitzes

Back