• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Because why not?

Ultra Instinct Goku vs Sans. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Goku: 14 (Theglassman12, Rikimarox2, Stefano4444, TheGoodCapt, Korudo Daio, Dragomer, Shadowbokunohero, Mania568, Assaltwaffle, DMB 1, ABoogieYesSir, Errorsaness, Bluetrekking, Thatoneguy78)

Sans: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Goku kansei migatte by hirus4drawing-dc48jh4enhanced (1)
Ded5a3c0c9586545c91cfe1d1129420d

Actually, Azzy removed it because it had terrible reasoning for Goku winning. Whether I agree with him or not, idk, but that's why he removed it, alongside several other Sans matches.

Nonetheless Goku stomps. He has dealt with Danmaku users (Jiren, Kefla) with neither landing a blow back when he was Omen. Add his barrier and the potential AoE of his blows alongside his no nonsense attitude in UI..

Goku should have the edge here via his own danmaku to counter Sans, being able to oneshot Sans with virtually anything, has been trained under intense gravity before, and has experience dodging danmaku attacks that would've oneshotted him in an inferior state.

Sans has neither of those powers...

He can however give 'gravity' to a Soul (AKA anchor a person to the ground, but they can still jump or move) and his attacks bypass natural defenses to destroy the soul itself and can teleport attacks out of nowhere

Sans' soul taking is aplicable in combat. Unfortunately for me, Sans losses here. Gravity manipulation won't help much because Goku literally trains under increased gravity and UI means he instinctualy dodges most of Sans' attacks. Honestly, I think Dragon Ball Z Goku would be more fair.

ABoogieYesSir said:
how does goku stomp? and sans has reality warping and soul taking?
How does Goku not stomp? He can Ki blast Sans, he can outmatch him, he can teleport to his Location and defeat him, and so forth.

San's Gravity BS won't do much to U.I Goku as he'd basically become Faster and Stronger (Despite the Equalized Speed).

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
ABoogieYesSir said:
How does Goku not stomp? He can Ki blast Sans, he can outmatch him, he can teleport to his Location and defeat him, and so forth.

San's Gravity BS won't do much to U.I Goku as he'd basically become Faster and Stronger (Despite the Equalized Speed).
He can't become faster when Speed is equalized.

The Wright Way said:
AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
ABoogieYesSir said:

He can't become faster when Speed is equalized.
But he can get Stronger.

- "Goku trains under increased gravity?":Most of Sans abilities work on both physical on spiritual levels.

-"UI dodges most of Sans' attacks?":Gravity manipulation restrict his speed, Sans teleport him or grap his souls and throws it right into a sea of bones.Sans can trap him inside a inescapable bone prison that Goku can't dodge.

-"Goku manage to escape?"Sans "reset" back to his previous position.Sans use telekinesis force him into the ground and stab his souls directly.

-"Goku use Danmaku?" Sans dodges all of them via teleportation.

-KARMA,Souls attack,Gravity manipulation combo help Sans kills Goku much faster.

other then the thread being reduntant, sans cant win by the sheer fact that goku flexing would kill him, and goku would get a speed advantage as speed amps are now allowed

@Poinciana1971 Black Ôëá Goku, Black has more hax than Goku.

Black's clones are pretty op, that's why he won against Sans.

yeah that doesent change the fact that goku can stare sans into submmission, has speed dvantage, and kills by flexing

Speed is equalized and Sans has fought against beings much stronger than Goku.

Goku never stared someone to death lol, and Jiren's stare can be dodged.

Therefir said:
Goku never stared someone to death lol, and Jiren's stare can be dodged.
if you know that you need to dodge , which sans wouldent, and againm him flexing can emmit enough power to kill him

Watch Sans's notable matches, almost everyone there can kill him easily.

Therefir said:
Watch Sans's notable matches, almost everyone there can kill him easily.
yeah , i know , but most of those arent bloodlusted by nature and cant emmit omnidirectional energy by screaming/flexing

Goku has not but he can stare people to death. He can emit invisible ki beams from his eyes that leave craters deep enough to bury Vegeta in it

I doubt that crater is 8-C, and I don't see what is your point Ricsi, Sans can one-shot Goku too.

Therefir said:
I doubt that crater is 8-C, and I don't see what is your point Ricsi, Sans can one-shot Goku too.
hahahahahahah.

firstly, saying that crater isnt that powerful is like saying that future trunks arc attacks were building level cuz the craters were amall

and no, sans cannot oneshot, at best, he can kill in 5 seconds. assuming he hits continously and goku doesnt blast everything around him down

Goku never used that against someone so it doesn't scale, and is not like it can't be dodged, and yes Sans can one-shot him, Goku doesn't have resistance to soul manipulation.

Probably Goku after a long fight.

His Instinctive Reaction would allow him to likely dodge nearly all Sans's attacks, no matter if the latter use gravity to slow him down, and even if get hit is unlikely that he would instantly die.

It would take a while, but eventually Sans would get tired and then he would be at the mercy of Goku, a moment of distraction and it would be over.

And when Sans had show Reality Warping, it is even combat applicable (since he never used it during his fight again Chara)?

dude, its been arguet a shitton of times, sans doesent oneshot, he ignores resictence, yes, but he still needs 5 seconds to do that.and asgain, he has both speed advantage, and can oneshot by poewring up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back