• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because being able to feel temperature in never a determining factor of the power of that heat. Otherwise I could find you several examples of a tier 9 to tier 2 snowball.

The real cal howard said:
Because being able to feel temperature in never a determining factor of the power of that heat. Otherwise I could find you several examples of a tier 9 to tier 2 snowball.
So then why were some of Goku's fights closed for that reasoning?

Goku still stomps that matchup regardless. Not to mention that babies do die from that amount of heat anyway.
But you just said the heat means nothing.

>Faster Blasters
lol. You didn't do anything wrong other than a typo, but I find it funny due to the irony, given how speed amping is a huge reason for Goku winning, and Faster Blasters was said.

Yes, my sense of humor is warped beyond belief...
Faster Blaster. LOL

Sans blitzes and soloes your verse due to Faster Blasters.

Yeah. I debunked that a while ago.
So that means Goku vs Stewie can reopened? Lol.

Also, wouldn't the heat from a tier 2 be of very very high energy?

EDIT: Ninja'd (sort of)

And Goku still stomps stewie.

Nope. Krillin survives the heat with absolutely zero diff. The most I could say for the heat is that it's as hot as lava.

Dragomer said:
if that happen, i won't feel bad because i gave a bad answer, i'll feel mad because it will defeat the whole purpose of this wiki if one guy can just go 'i disagree, you are all wrong' and just remove it because it's his pet match up or whatever, especialy when it's pretty much an unanimous decision like in this case, hell, even the previous thread was basicaly unanimous too
To be fair, the "one guy" is one of the most if not the most knowledgeable members on this wiki and the reasons he gives is very often rock solid.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Dragomer said:
if that happen, i won't feel bad because i gave a bad answer, i'll feel mad because it will defeat the whole purpose of this wiki if one guy can just go 'i disagree, you are all wrong' and just remove it because it's his pet match up or whatever, especialy when it's pretty much an unanimous decision like in this case, hell, even the previous thread was basicaly unanimous too
To be fair, the "one guy" is one of the most if not the most knowledgeable members on this wiki and the reasons he gives is very often rock solid.
All of this is subjective and totaly irrelevant to how the wiki works and how we determine the winner of a fight, so no, it doesn't justify why he could just refuse an unanimous decision twice, unless there was a revision for Goku or Sans that i'm not aware of that would put the previous result into question

otherwise we might as well not have rules and voting systeme or only allow certain people to make matches and votes

Nope. Krillin survives the heat with absolutely zero diff. The most I could say for the heat is that it's as hot as lava.
Jiren's aura, wich is on UI Goku's level but less controled (because he was having PTSD basicaly) litteraly put Kachi Katchin on fire, that's way above what lava can do

also that's still enough to kill Sans

Dragomer said:
Jiren's aura, wich is on UI Goku's level but less controled (because he was having PTSD basicaly) litteraly put Kachi Katchin on fire, that's way above what lava can do
Lol. And to think that long ago Sans won against Demigra.

You want a more mind blowing thing? Sans used to tie with Akuma Homura.
Sans once stalemated Akuma Homura, a very very haxxed 2-A and now he's losing and maybe getting stomped by Goku. Lol

Goku FRA.

Goku has a ton of hp and Sans can only do like what 9 damage per hit.

The Karma of Sans makes the attack 9 times more damage of the attack than orriginally

DMB 1 said:
Dragomer said:
Lol. And to think that long ago Sans won against Demigra.
and people were talking about how Goku was the weakest low 2-C while he is now considered far above baseline

Remember he could still do the move he did with Jeice and Burter while they were fighting him. He could also use Kameheemeha's as force fierlds

Bruh, most tier 2s are infinite, if not higher. They'd be infinitely faster than him. Either that hat or speed doesn't matter due to their abilities. Goku's wins would be the ones he had now.

Also, Goku got lucky that Pokémon, Digimon, and Saint Seiya moved out of Low 2-C.

Bruh, most tier 2s are infinite, if not higher. They'd be infinitely faster than him. Either that hat or speed doesn't matter due to their abilities. Goku's wins would be the ones he had now.
Also, Goku got lucky that Pokémon, Digimon, and Saint Seiya moved out of Low 2-C.
nope, most of them are not, hell, most of them are way slower, just look at his defeat, two of his defeat are against people way slower than him and almost all of his victory would be considered stomp if it wasn't for the speed equalized

Lovely. Babies that think "Ultra Instinct" is going to do shit against Sans. How about we think about Ultra Instinct's shity durability, shall we? Super Saiyan 2 Kefla(a Universal+ enemy) could've one-shotted an Ultra Instinct Goku with just one of her blasts if he got unlucky. He isn't invincible, no matter what the **** you say. So, what about who Sans beat? Chara? A Multiversal enemy as she one-shots the Multiverse(including your precious Ultra Instinct Goku), and especially Frisk who easily stomped Flowey who could create and destroy multiple save files. Not to mention the earlier Base Goku vs Sans thread was a load of horse shit.

Allow me to explain why. First, Strength category. As a Super Saiyan 4, Goku could lift up to 160,000(meaning a continent) according to Death Battle's calculations, meaning he can do even more as Super Saiyans God and Blue! Sans has never lifted anything CLOSE to one twentieth of that.

Strength - Goku

Now, Speed. Goku isn't Sans's speed, and don't pull that "Goku dodged lightning bolts" shit on me. They are just FTL, immensely slow by Sans's standards, and Goku was in Ultra Instinct. Goku is the speed of light, period. Sans is only slightly slower and has slightly less stamina than Asriel. Who can ALSO break the light barrier and is even faster than Jiren due to Asriel being Multiversal+! And let's not forget Asriel is even fast enough to dodge attacks from a Multiversal enemy without ANY loss in speed. Not to mention Sans can also hold his own against a Multiversal enemy.

Speed - Sans

Now, Durability. As said before, Chara. Sans was one-shotted by Chara, who can bust and recreate a multiverse with ease AND still live, while Ultra Instinct Goku could have been one-shotted by Kefla who could bust a universe but cannot recreate it and Kefla dies from lack of oxygen afterwards. Chara is Multiversal while Kefla is Universal(Universal+ as a Super Saiyan 2.) Thus, Chara dwarfs Kefla in power by an infinite amount. I'll be nice and give the point to Goku since Sans has only one health point.

Durability - Goku

Next, Intellect. Goku is ******* stupid. He never thinks things through, and is just plain, bluntly stupid. Sans, on the other hand, actually DOES have to think things through, such as with his fight with Chara. But he doesn't use his brain until required, making him overall a dumbass until forced to use his head.

Intellect - Sans

Now, Reflexes. Ultra Instinct Goku has dodged Kefla's aura lightning bolts and Jiren's attacks. Sans has dodged Chara's attacks. Chara is Multiversal, Kefla and Jiren are not.

Reflexes - Sans

Now, Experience. Sans is older than Papyrus, who is likely in his teens to early 20s. Goku is 42 to 44 years old.

Experience - Goku

Now let's tackle their hax. Sans's hax:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Energy Projection, Spatial Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, KARMA, Bone Manipulation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Alternate Timeline Awareness, Able to lock his opponent in place so neither of them will be able to do anything, Can attack an enemy's SOUL therefore damaging them on all physical and spiritual levels, Danmaku, Resistance to Soul Manipulation

Now, Goku's hax:

Master Martial Artist, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Ki Manipulation, Ki Sensing, Enhanced Senses, Occasional limited Breaking the Fourth Wall, Flight, Reactive Power Level, Afterimage Creation, Power Mimicry, Energy / Ki Absorption as a Super Saiyan God, Precognition, Light Manipulation, Telepathy, Teleportation, Sealing with the Mafuba, Summoning, Statistics Amplification, Transformation, Cannot be sensed by beings lesser than a God as a Super Saiyan God, Possibly Portal Creation, Can block intangible attacks, Resistance to Existence Erasure, Empathic Manipulation, Time Stop, Regenerationn(Mid-Low) as a Super Saiyan God

Hax - Goku

Now, finally, to conclude everything and cut the loose ends. both Ultra Instinct "Omen" and Mastered Ultra Instinct could be dealt with by Sans, no doubt. And to prove this, let's compare Sans & Jiren's strength.

Jiren:

Even when holding back, Jiren was stated by Supreme Kai to be more powerful than anyone he and the Universe 7 warriors have ever faced, which should make him more powerful than Infinite Zamasu who is universal+.

Sans:

Repeatedly defeated a multiversal enemy while they were in physical form due to mostly ignoring durability on both a conventional level and the entire mechanic of post-hit invulnerability and can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic.

See what I mean? Sans could blast Ultra Instinct once with a Gaster Blaster and return him to base form. Anywhere this battle is held, all of Sans's advantages still count. It's inevitable, the winner is Sans. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back