• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Saitama ~ The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
That used to happen 2 years ago with DBZ was tier 4. Now it has changed a lot. Not that I want a change in law, I don't care about Goku vs Superman

Uh, i was saying that this match isn't a notable victory at all. You have a fighter with better everything. As a matter of fact, doesn't Goku AP stomps?

Goku with Kaioken > Vegeta >>>> Nappa >>>> All the z warriors >>>> One z warrior >>>> Raditz >>>> Piccolo and goku >> Piccolo who is baseline.

Saitama >>> Saitama who is holding back >>>> Boros + planet busting attack >> Planet busting attack = baseline.

>that's blue form not base and two no anime DBS is more canon than manga

Kaio-ken x4 Goku > Kaio-ken x3 Goku = Vegeta > Kaio-ken x2 Goku > Goku >>> Nappa >>>> Piccolo > Raditz = Saibamen

Saitama >>>>> Boros

Yeah, Goku is a lot stronger than Saitama, and he wins in every other category. This is a stomp match.

Theglassman12 said:
It's more of a decisive match than a stomp match.
Not really. Saitama is literally outclassed in every single category. It's not a "notable victory," if you're simply better than your opponent in every category.

It's hard to say. Saitama isn't touching Goku due to his skills as a martial artist. It's been repeatedly stated (by individuals ridiculously weaker than Saitama) that Saitama's form is utterly sloppy and he just punches like a regular joe. As far as I'm concerned, Goku doesn't even need to capitalize on Kaio-Ken. So Saitama's signature planet-busting punch can be seen from a mile away despite his ludicrous speed.

However, that doesn't mean Goku outright wins either. Goku doesn't have the means to actually deal Saitama damage with his fists unless I'm underestimating his regular attack power. With that said, Goku's only resort in pulverizing Saitama would be a high-powered energy wave like the Kamehameha or Genkidama. The former can be punched away by Saitama, the latter is far too slow.

However, given the evidence that we're shown in One-Punch Man, I can safely say that if Goku uses a Kaio-Ken x4 Kamehameha, Saitama is getting thrown into outer space even if he wasn't obliterated.

So unless I'm giving clashing evidence, I"m giving my vote to Goku.

Kaioken increases striking force too, as Goku went from being weaker than Vegeta in punching strength but then sent Vegeta flying with the Kaioken. So Goku potentially also surpasses Saitama in the punching department. I say this because in Dragon Ball, they use ki to enhance their attacks. And if you actually go and see finishing moves done via Fist in DB, the vast majority of them is penetrative in nature which would explain the lack of collateral damage. Goku's punch against king Piccolo is a very notable one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back