• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Mewtwo (read op; redux)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Please don't ruin it this time...

Saiyan Saga Goku. Mega Mewtwo X. Mewtwo only gets things shown from core games, which are the main handhelds + the Pokémon Ranger series. So yes, that takes out a large array of his hax. You can ask me below for further clarification.

Speed equalized.

Mega mewtwo x
Goku DBZ

Theglassman12 said:
Can you tell us what abilities he has?
It'd be easier to say the ones he didn't have, but even that's harder than I wish to deal with. Just look here for a general basis, and I'll expand from there (because there's a handful more.

>Goku vs. Ray.jpg.

Ya better off not using saitan/early namek Goku .

He kinda sits in the "unquantifiably higher than what we have as fact".

Db Goku , cell saga and freeze saga Goku all have decently solid numbers that he scales directly off with no jumps .

Back