• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for the knockt out point......does Goku have a way to keep ben unconcious for 1 hour straight? Like.....what stops from waking up?

But failsafe can save him , btw Goku can't survive in vaccume so destroying
Goku can like, Teleport to King Kai planet to survive.
But omnitrix can give Ben any alien to beat Goku (via his weaknesses)
Ok? How exactly this is any different from what we talked about? Because what you bassicaly saying is "Ben can turn into a Alien who can beat Goku" Yeah, we know, that's no different of what we already converse?

It's timeline eating black hole , he had to run in Ben again as well
But failsafe can save him , btw Goku can't survive in vaccume so destroying earth will be also enough to beat Goku (another wincoin)
No. It's currently accepted as High 5-A or smth on profiles so it would take a CRT to change it.
I mean she assumes that the character is looking for the win not that they would go oc I mean wouldn't ben hesitate to destroy earth or the timeline also his favourite smoothie brand
Blackhole is our of character as long as he is morally bound to earth and it's people's, but we go with N/A in terms of morals towards ppls of their verse or else he or any other hero, wouldn't use any multiversal lvl of attack that can destroy stuff.

The only thing surviving that shit is alien x or feedback
Goop with High Regen, Ghostfreak with Immortality type 7 + intangi, NRG with Radiation Incorporality, BigChill with Intangi

There are plenty of aliens that can survive with no problem, plus even if he dies the omnitirx revives him anyway, so it doesn't really matter

Goop with High Regen, Ghostfreak with Immortality type 7 + intangi, NRG with Radiation Incorporality, BigChill with Intangi

There are plenty of aliens that can survive with no problem, plus even if he dies the omnitirx revives him anyway, so it doesn't really matter
Goku ki blasts can interact with intangiblity I mean ki can interact with abstracts whic is superior npi compare to radiation incorparability

Also don't force me to use hakai arguments

Actually, Ben Aliens if died through hax (aging rays) doesn't activate failsafe since it's just kind of goes naturally but if a direct AP hit, it'll activate (Vilgax killing chromastone)

Being life force doesn't come close to being only what Ki is, Mana is magic, Ki is quite literally made of feelings such as Courage and right mindness........mana is not, so it can't he equalized due to them not being similar
But ki has something which mana also has I don't know how he won't be able to detect it if it is made of same thing

Goku ki blasts can interact with intangiblity I mean ki can interact with abstracts whic is superior npi compare to radiation incorparability

Also don't force me to hakai arguments
Bigchill and Ghostfreak has layers of intangibility since they can't be interacted with even by mana, which is a life force and can interact with spacetime physically.

But ki has something which mana also has I don't know how he won't be able to detect it if it is made of same thing
The androids only had the energy part and they couldn't be detected.....plus, it should be obvious that if they are not equalized, then we can't assume he can feel it

Being life force doesn't come close to being only what Ki is, Mana is magic, Ki is quite literally made of feelings such as Courage and right mindness........mana is not, so it can't he equalized due to them not being similar
Verse equalization don't need to be 100% the same, they just need to be similar enough so that we can equalize them in reasonable fashion.

Also forgot to mention

Also don't force me to use hakai arguments
Bring able to interact with spacetime or other npo doesn't really mean one can interact with all npc/o.

Verse equalization don't need to be 100% the same, they just need to be similar enough so that we can equalize them in reasonable fashion.
Yeah......which we can't here

Ki isn't magic, Mana is not made of feelings of courage and Right mindness

They are......really different to be equalized

So? You are hyper focusing on 2 examples and ignoring the rest of my points

NRG, Goop and Ghostfreak specifically, he can't get them down
He can interact with ghostfreak,he knows goop weakness nrg one is debatable also you just said what type of intangiblity which I replied to with intangible ki blasts of hit

Not really, Verse equalization will only lead to ki aspect being equalised btw verses (Goku and ben both have it) and Mana aspect will as well being equalised btw verses. But both will be different and same depending on how far they had been elaborated in each verse (they will sustain their deferences)

Yeah......which we can't here

Ki isn't magic, Mana is not made of feelings of courage and Right mindness

They are......really different to be equalized
You still asking for them to be 100% similar, and they don't need to, If they atleast have some similarites, they can still be equalized.

immortality type 7, it doesn't matter

He doesn't, OP didn't gave him that prior knownledge

Has Goku shown to capability of interacting with Radiation, yes or no?

So?
Bro has analytical prediction and enough combat experience to figure that out he can predict movements of someone who was skipping time this won't be a big deal for him when less experienced characters have figured that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back