• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a question, is Goku scared of ghosts? Or will he hit kids like loli fly? Wouldn't ben will lose immediately realising how big of clown Goku is since he's scared of clowns? /Jk

Also even if we do consider Goku will kill ben aliens since he don't know how strong they're, it wouldn't kill ben, as we saw several times that Killin ben aliens doesn't kill ben himself. He'll most likely will go unconscious for a while/another wincon.

I've a question, is Goku scared of ghosts? Or will he hit kids like loli fly? Wouldn't ben will lose immediately realising how big of clown Goku is since he's scared of clowns? /Jk
He's scared of needles
Diamondhead can make tedinite needle so either Goku will lose immediately or attack him more than his durability (activating fail-safe)

Also even if we do consider Goku will kill ben aliens since he don't know how strong they're, it wouldn't kill ben, as we saw several times that Killin ben aliens doesn't kill ben himself. He'll most likely will go unconscious for a while/another wincon.
Chromastone was killed by vilgax giving Ben an alien capable to beat vilgax (failsafe)
So it can turn out to be a wincoin for Ben

Not telling me this HOURS ago keeping you big as hell.

I wonder if i has honestly defended to whom I think will win.
7:6
Either OP/new voter or someone who has voted for Ben before can turn the situation around

Last edited:
A few undebunked wincoins for Ben
#1)
Chromastone was killed by vilgax giving Ben an alien capable to beat vilgax (failsafe)
So it can turn out to be a wincoin for Ben
#2) and #3)
One more thing that I can of is true form NRG (he's made up of energy so punching him won't hurt him + he can also absorb ki attacks)
And if Ben's previous wincoins fail , he can simply create a timeline eating black hole (using Goku's speed and gravattack 's gravity) and then run out of timeline using clockwork

I vote Ben fra

If he becomes NRG, he is now made of radiation, pretty sure Goku has no NPI with that, even so, with goop even if Goky destroys the UFO, Ben just turns again into anothet Alien, then back to goop with another UFO

Cicle continues until ben uses Toepick to make Goku fall in fear

I vote Ben fra

If he becomes NRG, he is now made of radiation, pretty sure Goku has no NPI with that, even so, with goop even if Goky destroys the UFO, Ben just turns again into anothet Alien, then back to goop with another UFO

Cicle continues until ben uses Toepick to make Goku fall in fear
**** u.

Ben: 8
Goku: 6

Technically Ben wouldn't be bound with morals so he won't care about earth as per SBA, another thing is that incursions has survived blackhole before, so he can survive too if Omnitrix turned him into one as fail safe.
Wouldn't the timeline eating blackhole destroy earth to or he could control that things aoe

Technically Ben wouldn't be bound with morals so he won't care about earth as per SBA, another thing is that incursions has survived blackhole before, so he can survive too if Omnitrix turned him into one as fail safe.
It's timeline eating black hole , he had to run in Ben again as well
But failsafe can save him , btw Goku can't survive in vaccume so destroying earth will be also enough to beat Goku (another wincoin)

He can't, that's why I said he would have to run out of timeline using clockwork
I mean she assumes that the character is looking for the win not that they would go oc I mean wouldn't ben hesitate to destroy earth or the timeline also his favourite smoothie brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back