• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs BB, Reinhard, Lavos, White Face, Akron, Himeji Wataru, The White Queen and Medaka Kurokami

PLEASE READ THIS

THIS IS NOT A SPITE THREAD.

THIS IS NOT EVEN A SERIOUS BATTLE.

I opened this thread because I've seen a lot of people saying that Low 2-C characters have 4D power and therefore they're immune to any 3D hax, but at the same time I've seen a lot of people saying that having 4D power with a 3D body still makes you vulnerable to 3D hax (which would make more sense imho). Since it's unclear and many people, including some admins, seem to have some doubts about that, I thought the fastest way to receive an answer would be opening a thread like this. In other words, I obviously don't want votes and I don't want the result to be added, I just opened this thread to understand this situation. Would a 3D low 2-C character stomp ridicolously haxed 3D characters just because he has 4D power, or would he still get haxstomped because he's still 3D? In other words, in which favor is the stomp?

(Obviously, Goku is Low 2-C and all the others are in their strongest 3D form.)

The team uses the Authority-Fiction by throwing the spear with their hair hax that lolPowerNulls twice and BFRs the nonexistence of Goku to the Darkness Beyond Time, and does whatever Himeji does.

ovo

I knew it would end up like this... Tbh I only opened this thread because I randomly found the "Jiren vs Giorno thread" and things got pretty damn confusing there. I personally think it would be ridicolous to say that Goku would stomp the whole team because he's low 2-C, but since apparently some people think that's how it works, I decided to open this thread anyway.

@AKM

Oh, I didn't notice that thread. Does that mean that my doubt was actually legit?

Yes, if you read that staff discussion thread, you can see that many good points have been made from both sides. I know it is a very lengthy thread lol

But can he break the true longinus?

Indeed :>

Emperor mindhaxes to oblivion.

Goku dodges the mindhax with his ULTRA INSTINCT and then pokes the GEoM to death.

God Emperor regens from poking and proceeds to wipe Goku from existence.

For nothing can touch Reinhard fabulous d-*shot*

Unless your name is SON GOKU

God Emperor regens from poking and proceeds to wipe Goku from existence.

Gokupotence negs existence erasure; and then Gokupotence erases Him!

Spam Boy gets tired of your wank and decides to go solo DBS.
Spam boy

Spam Boy gets tired of your wank and desides to go solo DBS.

Goku glares and it gets torn to pieces

Spam boy eats some JUSTICE flavored Spam and stares back with even more force than Jiren.

Spam boy eats some JUSTICE flavored Spam and stares back with even more force than Jiren.

Gokupotence negs this argument and then Goku with his Divine and Majestic Gokupotence solos Spam Boy and his whole verse, and then the collateral damage destroys fiction and real life as we know it.

Spam Boy restores the argument with Spamipotence and the clash of gods begins between Ultra Exaggerated Goku and the Allmighty Spam Boy.

Back