• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Toei) VS Boa Hancock

Goku, the aoe of his ki blasts>> boa's arrows. he should also be able to blow her and her arrows away with a shockwave from his hands. or he could just fly and keep spamming ki blasts.

Eminiteable said:
Is that in character for Goku to just start out doing that?
From what I'm seeing, Goku typically starts off his fights with melee. I'm literally going through all of his fights in the anime to see what he typically leads with. That's how committed I am to this right now lol

Goku is in character? well then he's screwed lol. Hancock kicks uses her petrification kicks or uses danmaku slave-arrows. Goku would probably try to deflect or block the arrow

Doorinmyhouse said:
Goku is in character? well then he's screwed lol. Hancock kicks uses her petrification kicks or uses danmaku slave-arrows. Goku would probably try to deflect or block the arrow
Changing your vote?

No it's a devil fruit if slave arrow makes contact he will turn into stone if he blocks a kick for Hancock the part of the body will turn to stone and break off.

whelp the water of the gods that he drank during his teenager years wont be able to help him against this menace :/

ouch yep...unless its goku after his training on planet yardrat...i dont see a good chance of him winning unless he got the first hit on boa :/

but arent the powers of the mero mero fruit nullified when coming into contact with a person with a pure heart? (also stated on fandom)

no, only her love beam can be negated by someone who doesnt lust for her. she can petrify robots and canonballs with her kicks and arrows, they dont have a heart to begin with.

No. Her mero mero beam won't work on people who don't feel lust towards her or are too distracted to be effected by the lust.

Her physical blows and slave arrow turn cannon balls and robots to stone so don't require feelings of lust for these attacks to work.

would goku's after image technique and solar flare be reliable in distracting her so he could attack her safely?

His afterimage is done via speed so with speed equalised it wouldn't work. Solar flare he start the fight with but even if he did the basic training for observation haki is to fight with your eyes closed so I'm not sure it would work on Hancock.

Back