• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Toei) VS Boa Hancock

lol good idea

But as for this thread, what if I made this Vegeta Saga Goku instead of BoZ Goku?

Doesn't her petrification require someone to feel lust towards her? I'm not sure if Goku of all people is succumbing to that fast enough for Boa not to be vaporized by Goku so much as flaring his Ki.

Planck69 said:
Doesn't her petrification require someone to feel lust towards her? I'm not sure if Goku of all people is succumbing to that fast enough for Boa not to be vaporized by Goku so much as flaring his Ki.
Most of her petrification does, but she also has Perfume Femur, which petrifies the part of the body her kick touches on contact.

Boa's attacks will have the same effect on Goku as Luffy lol. Goku has no lust whatsoever. He definitely loves fighting considerably more than sex. ChiChi basically forced him to marry her lol.

Goku flexes and wins Lmao.

Eminiteable said:
he has two kids he clearly shows lust.
And we know who made that happen lol. It's ChiChi. Goku literally never kissed her, and clearly doesn't love her in the traditional way. I don't see him being charmed by Boa at all tbh.

The Calaca said:
And she can petrify regardless of that.
Show me an example of her doing that to someone not charmed by or attracted to her lol. As far as I remember, Luffy was the only one to my recollection who was unaffected by it due to not being attracted to her at all.

Eminiteable said:
not Kissing =/= not feeling lust. you can have sex and feel lust without ever kissing the woman.
You're missing my point lol. Goku, not once, has shown any sort of physical attraction to ChiChi.

And just to prove my point, if this were Vegeta, Gohan, or Krillin I would vote for Boa in a heartbeat lol. But tell how this particular encounter will end differently than her encounter with Luffy Lmao?

UchihaSlayer96 said:
The Calaca said:
Cannonballs and robots are enough to you?
Ok fair, but I've got a question. Can't goku just dodge her love arrow lol?
Speed is equalized this match. So yes, but now Hancock can also be capable of dodging Goku's attacks.

EmperorRorepme said:
Yes but knowing Goku I would probably attribute that to him not knowing what was going on lol.
He was a child who's unaware of "gender" to be fair lol. But it's not like he's changed all that much, even 40 years and two kids later Lmao.

The Calaca said:
Perfume Femur, used on Pacifistas, is kick based. Goku'd lose limbs just from blocking.
And after losing a limb, he'd just kill her immediately with one hit lol. I mean the AP advantage is ridiculous tbh lol.

Goku would still be a threat even with some of his limbs gone. Goku would view her beam as a ki blast and he would eventually try and slap it away. When he does and his arm gets petrified he would likely avoid it at all costs

How good is Hancock in combat?

EmperorRorepme said:
Goku would still be a threat even with some of his limbs gone. Goku would view her beam as a ki blast and he would eventually try and slap it away. When he does and his arm gets petrified he would likely avoid it at all costs
I think Hancock is almost undefeated in verse, so there's that.

In terms on screen feats nearly untouchable. In terms of hype she had sengoku and aokiji hyping her up as a combatant (and it didn't seem to be solely due to her fruit when they were).

EmperorRorepme said:

She's quite agile and capable in combat, but I highly doubt she's anywhere near as skilled as Goku tbh.

Back