• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (SDBH/CC) Abilities/Resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone, I'm back on my bull again. Here to go over some much-needed additions to the profiles of the DBH cast. I'll try and stick to the point, today I'm covering Capsule Corp Goku or SDBH Goku. This Goku should have all the abilities of his OG Dragon Ball, Z and Super counterparts/versions. This is not only an upgrade but my attempt at clearly defining each ability and what it would do in a battle scenario. I plan to cover Vegeta (Xeno) soon as well. The quoted effect will be in italics and the explanation will be in plain text.

The card effect source: http://carddass.com/dbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true#

The Abilities

1. God's Mercy

At the end of a round, if your team receives 3000 or more damage in that round, your team's HP will recover 3000. [One time only]
This is just an Improved Healing
GDPB-58.jpg

2. Penetrating Super Air Bullet
If you make an attacker after the 3rd round, you will enter sparking mode at the end of your team's attack. Winning Sparking Mode will do super damage to your enemies. In addition, super-sparking will do damage, ignoring enemy guards and damage mitigation effects. [One time only]
This lets him directly negate Damage Reduction abilities and guards.
HUM2-10.jpg

3. Evolving Super Warrior
If you win with charge impact, the damage will increase. However, it does not increase more than 2.5 times. [every time]
This is a passive Damage Boost ability, this one likely applies to Son Goku (Xeno) too as It works for the Super Saiyan forms. Basically multiplies his damage output with every successful use of his Probability Manipulation hax by at most 2.5.
JPJ-27.jpg

4. 5th Ability
Only in the second round, it will never be stunned.
Status Effect Inducement Negation or Status Effect Inducement Resistance. The Stunned status effect in Heroes prevents you from using Charge Impact (The Probability hax), prevents you from even defending or attacking, and lets you deal more damage to the opponent who is Stunned. This takes place by lowering your opponent's stamina. The "Elite Type" hero cards are the best at reducing stamina. There are other Son Goku "Elite Type" hero cards.
Source for Stun Status Effect:
GD5TH-02.jpg

5. God's Realm
Absolutely stunning & Hero Energy +1 at the start of the 3rd round.
Likely capable of placing the Stun status effect I mentioned before.
GDPB-01.jpg

6. God's Protection
Reduces damage by 25% when you are attacked. [Permanent]
A permanent reduction to damage he would receive when attacked, and this is in base. This in coordination with Charge Impact could decrease damage even more.
GDPB-34.jpg

7. Goku's Change Rush
If you make it an attacker after the second round, you will enter change rush mode when your team attacks. If successful, it transforms and causes great damage to the enemy. In addition, your power is permanent +5000 and the enemy guard is permanent -3000. [One time only]
Permanent reduction of enemy's durability stat. Permanent Durability Reduction.
GDPB-61.jpg

8. The Realm of the Strong
If you make it an attacker, the energy of all the attackers of the enemy team will be greatly reduced. [One time only]
Lets him greatly reduce the energy of his opponents, so basically a great Stamina Reduction. This card is an Elite Type which backs up the ability being a Stamina Reduction ability. If he reduces stamina enough he can Stun the opponent making them incapable of defending, attacking, or affecting Probability.
GDPJ-15.jpg

9. Closeout
When you are attacked, make the enemy's charge impact speed super fast. [every time]
Passive Probability Manipulation, it's defensive though.
HUM2-20.jpg

10. Will of Iron
The attack will not take power damage. [Permanent]
Permanent Power Reduction Negation or Power Reduction Immunity/Resistance. Prevents his Power stat from being weakened for the entire fight. Before you ask, yes it's referring to the word Power. The stat labeled Power has the following kanji on the site. パワー
HUM4-07.jpg

11. Super Sturdy Body
When defeated by charge impact, the damage of over 3000 normal moves and special moves is reduced to 0. [every time]
When he fails an attempt at using his Probability Manipulation hax he gains Passive Damage Negation that reduces the damage of moves of a certain level that are quite powerful to 0. This should also likely apply to Son Goku (Xeno).
HJ1-07.jpg

12. Attack Reflection
Goku is able to repel energy attacks easily either to send them away from him or right back towards the opponent. He does this in his battle with Hearts where he directly grabs an energy beam and proceeds to throw it right back at Hearts. In the 2nd scan while in UI -Sign- he forces an energy beam from Kamioren amped by the Universe Seed, and it slams into them. This is the episode after he no-sells an energy beam from this same Kamioren.
Goku Reflecting Nonsense
Goku Reflection

The Resistances

1. Space-Time Manipulation Resistance
As a Corrupted but focused SSJ Blue in the anime he tanked a cut from Fu's sword Time Cutter, as did SDBH/CC SSJ Blue Vegeta. It did detransform them though. Time Cutter is a sword that can cut open portals and therefore cut through space. These portals can also be cuts to other times as well which he showed in the anime. So it can cut through at LEAST space, likely time as well.
Fuu Portal Cutting
Fu's Time Cutter
Feat

2. Sealing Resistance
Fu himself stated the power of Vegito (Xeno) and Cumber were breaking the suppression seals of the Prison Planet, these seals being so strong even the likes of a post-Dark Demon Realm saga SSJ4 Goku (Xeno) can't damage them. CC UI Goku is stronger than Cumber and even stronger than SSJ4 Vegito. Fu states that their POWER would destroy the seals, thus anyone stronger or equal to them could do the same, so this is not an innate individual resistance that either Vegito or Cumber have. He has long since surpassed this UI level post-Grand Priest training in at least his SSJ Blue form, as he was able to combat Super Hearts who was the leader of the Core Warriors that Cumber joined, and viewed as a stronger enemy overall. This would also be resistance for Cumber and Vegito of course.
The Sealing Statement
UI Goku Finessing Cumber and Vegito
UI Goku vs Cumber Shattering the Seals

3. Extreme Corruption Resistance
Goku while in his Blue form isn't able to resist being corrupted by Cumber's energy, but he can still focus on the enemy. Cumber's Corruption being far stronger than any other corruption shown in DB thus far which includes the Corruption that worked on Infinite Zamasu (a higher-dimensional being) as even the Demon Gods are actively using it to try and bind or corrupt others. His UI form and later post-Grand Priest training UI -Sign- form has no trouble with the Corruption aura of Cumber. It should also be noted that in the same arc Goku is able to match this Cumber as a SSJ Blue.
Blue Goku and Vegeta Focusing Mid-Corruption
Cumber's Aura Alone is OP to the Demon Gods
SSJ4 Goku breaks out of the energy binding of Cumber is impossible to Towa
UI -Sign- Goku Finessing Cumber One Saga Later
Blue Goku Boxing With Cumber One Saga Later

4. Gravity Manipulation Resistance
Goku while in his Blue form is able to force gravity off of himself with his energy alone. He does this in his fight with Hearts who has Gravity hax that affects even Vegeta who has trained under x450 Earth's gravity in the anime while only in his base form in the Trunks saga. This gravity must be far higher than that.
Vegeta x450 Gravity
Goku Shrugging Off Gravity via Aura
Goku Resists It, No Meme

5. Power Transfer Resistance
Goku in Xenoverse tanked the Seasoning Arrow, the same technique through which the Those Who Distort History ability can be activated. Demigra states that his magic wouldn't work on him. This Goku in SSJ Blue is also stronger than SSJ4 Goku who in his base is beyond Demigra's hax.
Those Who Distort History
If there are 5 enemy teams, at the end of the round, the power of the lowest power companion and the power of the highest power enemy are permanently replaced. [every time]

6. Possibly Probability Manipulation
Goku is able to overcome the Charge Impacts of others like Goku (Xeno) who he has blatantly defeated in battle. In order for that to work, he either had to negate or resist the hax. Either way, this is a minor thing as he has the permanent negation of Probability hax regardless.

HGD8-SEC2.jpg

I'll be back at some point on the topic of Goku, but my next target for revisions is going to be someone else. Hope this gets pushed through.

Someone get domino in here

Anyway, i won't talk about the card stuff because I'm not knowledgeable enough but in regards to the resistances i agree with resistance to sealing , Gravity manipulation and space time manipulation.

He already has resistance to corruption on his profile so eh .

As for the rest I'll just leave it to more experienced members .

Last edited:
Most of these abilities are perfectly fine, so I'll focus on the ones I disagree with.

4. 5th Ability
Being Stunned isn't a status effect, it's literally just being out of stamina and thus unable to attack/block attacks. You even gave the correct explanation in your eighth point. (I'd add that they can't use abilities while stunned either)

5. God's Realm
^

6. God's Protection
Definitely Damage Reduction, but it isn't affected by Charge Impact.

10. Will of Iron
Iron Will is referring to Stamina, not Power. I've played the game, it's a very common ability.

12. Attack Reflection
Cool sequences, but not reflection. First time it's as you said, he grabs the attack and physically throws it back, and the second time he's using his aura to do a beam struggle.

I wouldn't assume that he used the same technique on them that he uses to open portals, we've seen that he can do different things with his sword, such as when he used an out-of-phase wave to cancel Cumber's Golden Great Ape transformation. Besides, they clearly didn't tank the hit.

2. Sealing Resistance
I'm doubtful given the seal here isn't like the usual seals we see in Dragon Ball Heroes, being more of a physical barrier, but I guess you could extrapolate that.

Cumber just outright doesn't use his aura on anyone after his initial fight with Goku, nobody (yet, Vegeta's managing it next mission) has actually resisted the aura so far. (Also Towa using it is anime-only and thus irrelevant)

This isn't contradicted, so yep.

Wrong Goku, they don't cross-scale. (Also what did that Demigra ability have to do with anything?)

Probability Manip isn't a thing in the actual story. Even if it is, literally everyone has it, so it wouldn't matter.

I disagree with Attack reflection before and I do again. Anyone can throw back a energy blast.
Although technically for the second feat any character should be able to push back blast with aura. But not everyone does. So I'm not against that one.

Also Here the fall thing for Fu cutting Goku and Vegeta.
I agree with the resistance

Most of these abilities are perfectly fine, so I'll focus on the ones I disagree with.

4. 5th Ability
Being Stunned isn't a status effect, it's literally just being out of stamina and thus unable to attack/block attacks. You even gave the correct explanation in your eighth point. (I'd add that they can't use abilities while stunned either)

5. God's Realm
^

6. God's Protection
Definitely Damage Reduction, but it isn't affected by Charge Impact.

10. Will of Iron
Iron Will is referring to Stamina, not Power. I've played the game, it's a very common ability.

12. Attack Reflection
Cool sequences, but not reflection. First time it's as you said, he grabs the attack and physically throws it back, and the second time he's using his aura to do a beam struggle.

I wouldn't assume that he used the same technique on them that he uses to open portals, we've seen that he can do different things with his sword, such as when he used an out-of-phase wave to cancel Cumber's Golden Great Ape transformation. Besides, they clearly didn't tank the hit.

2. Sealing Resistance
I'm doubtful given the seal here isn't like the usual seals we see in Dragon Ball Heroes, being more of a physical barrier, but I guess you could extrapolate that.

Cumber just outright doesn't use his aura on anyone after his initial fight with Goku, nobody (yet, Vegeta's managing it next mission) has actually resisted the aura so far. (Also Towa using it is anime-only and thus irrelevant)

This isn't contradicted, so yep.

Wrong Goku, they don't cross-scale. (Also what did that Demigra ability have to do with anything?)

Probability Manip isn't a thing in the actual story. Even if it is, literally everyone has it, so it wouldn't matter.
the rest u didnt cover is fine?

the rest u didnt cover is fine?
I'll write up some brief descriptions for some of them so that we're all on the same page about what they are and how they work, but yeah they're fine.

EDIT:
2. 貫通の超気弾 (Piercing Super Ki Blast)
When an attacker from Round 3 onwards, Goku can throw a large Ki Blast at the enemy (separate from regular attacks) that the enemy attempts to push away. If the blast successfully hits the enemy, the damage inflicted by the attack will ignore the enemy's Guard and Damage Resistance effects.

3. 進化する超戦士 (Evolving Super Warrior)
Every time Goku wins a Charge Impact (ergo every time he successfully attacks (CAAs such as the above Super Ki Blast not included) or successfully blocks an attack) a permanent multiplier is added to his damage, raising with each won CI up to 2.5x.

4. 5thアビリティ (5th Ability)
During Round 2 only, Goku cannot be stunned by attacks.

5. 神の領域 (Fighting Deity, as per WM)
Goku cannot be stunned at all during the battle. He also gains 1 Hero Energy at the start of Round 3, but that's irrelevant here.

7. 悟空のチェンジラッシュ (Goku's Transform Rush)
When an attacker from Round 2 onwards, Goku will use Transform Rush during his attack. He will attack the enemy while cycling through his forms (SS1, SS3, ending at SSB) and end by firing a God Kamehameha at them. Goku's Power stat is increased by 5000, and the enemy's Guard is reduced by 3000.

11. 超頑丈な体 (Battle-Hardened Body, as per WM)
If Goku is attacked and loses a Charge Impact (ergo if he is hit) the damage he takes from the attack is capped at 3000.

Last edited:
I would say the Attack Reflection should still apply as he directly pushes the Kamioren attack back, it's him forcing it back with ki control before it can hit him. The aura doesn't connect with the beam. Whether or not he can do this with other energy attacks via his aura or not the fact is he's not using any offensive ability of his own and simply repelling the attack back. A few seconds earlier in the clip
There's no contact with the aura it stops just before making contact. Aside from that if the other abilities and resistance additions are all good we can have this put in.

Can we get a mod for the revisions to be put in? Is anyone like Antvasima available?

I would wait another day or two first, make sure people have a chance to respond. Vietthai96 said in this topic that they intend to address the points.

I checked the currently agreed upon abilities against the ones currently on his page, and most of them are already covered; the only new ones are Stamina Reduction and Stun Prevention.

Last edited:
I would wait another day or two first, make sure people have a chance to respond. Vietthai96 said in this topic that she intends to address the points.

I checked the currently agreed upon abilities against the ones currently on his page, and most of them are already covered; the only new ones are Stamina Reduction and Stun Prevention.
Those would go under Status effect right? Also you know where i can read the Heroes manga

Those would go under Status effect right? Also you know where i can read the Heroes manga
It falls under Stamina. Being "Stunned" in the game means that you're completely out of stamina, and thus are too tired to attack or defend yourself. You stop being stunned by taking a break to regain stamina, or having an ally use an ability to give you stamina.

The Heroes manga will soon be officially available for free online. You can find translations of the Dark Demon Realm Mission manga if you search for it, you're out of luck for everything else.

Alright i will address those point:
I. Card Effect:
1. Healing, yes, he already have in his profile, if anything just make a description of him having multiple Healing abilities
2. I'm already add Damage Reduction Resistance to his profile when it was made, it is not Damage Reduction Negation cause he is unaffected by Damage Reduction from the start, well it is easy to think the skill as Negate Damage Reduce. Also ignore enemy guard is Dura Neg and by bass defensive skill, he already have Dura Neg on his profile though, just lack the later
3. Already on his profile though, just a better description
4. I think this is a valid Status Effect Inducement Resistance, cause by stunning an enemy, you place him/her under the effect of being stun, making him/her can't do anything while being stunned, and there are no other ability on this wiki fit this skill the most. But currently i'm discussing with Domino in this matter cause look like he view it from different perspective
5. I'm agree with a Status Effect Inducement for CC Goku, but like above, currently discussing with Domino regarding the matter.
6. Passive Damage Reduce then
7. Currently the wiki don't have Durability Reduce, so i think we place it under Stats Reduce
8. Stamina Reduction oke
9. Uhm, well whatever
10. I'm with Domino, on the other hand he do have Damage Negation (Xeno Goku also have that), but it belong to other card skill that i forgot, if i'm remember correctly it mostly in his Kid Goku cards.

II. Feat Abilities:
1. Uh oh, i don't think that feat is attack reflect, he just burst out his aura to counter Heart blast
2. This is tricky, in manga Fu did use the ability to cut Cumber's tail, but like Domino said, there are possibly he didn't use it on Goku and Vegeta, so at best i think if the world is generous we could place a possibly Resistance to Space-Time Manip.
3. The thing is vague, so at best like above, a Possibly line
4. Neutral with Corruption
5. Oke very good
6. No, that a different Goku
7. No, but again he already have Probability Manip and could Negate it, it is already on his profile

Last edited:
Alright, then now it's just a matter of waiting for mods to look at these revisions. Nice, I'll be getting to work on the next character and their abilities in the meantime. If I find any new stuff for the Gokus I'll let y'all know through another CRT.

I would appreciate input on whether characters being stunned in the game should be considered the way characters being stunned in other media are, or as a status effect.

Context: Characters in the game have Stamina points that they expend to attack and recover by resting. Enemy attacks can reduce Stamina (depending on the character's type); fully reducing a character's Stamina can Stun them. Stunned characters cannot attack, defend themselves, activate their abilities or contribute to others'. If the enemy attacks them, the character receives double damage, but their Stamina is fully restored.

Alright most of my point and Domino point are the same. There are only 2 thing left is:
1. A possible Space-Time Manipulation Resistance, while Domino have a point as we don't know if Fu truly use the skill on both Vegeta and Goku, we saw mutiple times that his katana could slash space-time in promotion anime, even in manga he use it to cut Cumber's tail. So i think a Possibly Resistance is not NLF wanking.
2. Stun: In DBH game, stun is a state cause by you lost all of your stamina, leading to your character being "stun", can't act/do any action until Stamina is restored. Now that we have an active stun skill, directly make them lost all Stamina, leading them to being 'stun' and can't act/do any action. I think that this skill fit under Status Effect Inducement cause you practically place them in status of lost all stamina, leading to being stun. But Domino currently thing otherwise cause stun is just being lost all of your stamina.

So currently we debate on this, what are you guys opinion on this, thank you all in advance for participating

I would appreciate input on whether characters being stunned in the game should be considered the way characters being stunned in other media are, or as a status effect.
I would put it as Status Effect Inducement with it's justification mentioning Paralysis, since the ability pretty much works like Paralysis Inducement. Kinda like how in Caterpie's profile Paralysis is put under Stat effect inducement

we saw mutiple times that his katana could slash space-time in promotion anime, even in manga he use it to cut Cumber's tail.
Should we also discuss adding Durability Negation to Fu via cutting space-time? Goku Black does have possibly Durability Negation for pretty much the same reason

Should we also discuss adding Durability Negation to Fu via cutting space-time? Goku Black does have possibly Durability Negation for pretty much the same reason
I will include it in the next CRT, along with a possibly Dura Neg resist for CC/Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta. What come first is let this CRT done

Does Fu have the Time Cutter: Black Hole in the Arcade? The only time it was mentioned, if I recall correctly, was in the manga.

Does Fu have the Time Cutter: Black Hole in the Arcade? The only time it was mentioned, if I recall correctly, was in the manga.
I think it was only mentioned in the manga, but it could be applied to the arcade aswell, since he has the sword in it aswell. Although Vietthai said he will include this in a future CRT

Edit: He can also just use the sword to open holes in space-time so I think it's fair to apply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back