• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (SDBH/CC) Abilities/Resistances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there anything else left to discuss? If not, then I can unlock the profile for somebody who is experienced and willing to apply the accepted changes.

So is there anything else left to discuss? If not, then I can unlock the profile for somebody who is experienced and willing to apply the accepted changes.
Alright, sorry for taking your time here. I'm already finish discussed with Domino, what was agreed is:
  • Stamina Reduction (if our wiki even have one), Durability Reduction (I don't even know if we should add this cause wiki don't have a page for this kind of abilities)
  • Durability Negation already have on his profile, but need also need another line: can bypass opponent defensive skill
  • Resistance to: Gravity Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement
  • Possibly Resistance to: Sealing

The last thing is Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: I think we could have a Possibly Resistance cause Fu use it multiple time, Domino on the other hand disagree with it. We already stop arguing that matter cause it is just circular.

So what is your final thought AKM, and you could also unlock profile, i will edit these abilities, just tell me what you agree and disagree

Alright, sorry for taking your time here. I'm already finish discussed with Domino, what was agreed is:
  • Stamina Reduction (if our wiki even have one), Durability Reduction (I don't even know if we should add this cause wiki don't have a page for this kind of abilities)
  • Durability Negation already have on his profile, but need also need another line: can bypass opponent defensive skill

The last thing is Resistance to Space-Time Manipulation: I think we could have a Possibly Resistance cause Fu use it multiple time, Domino on the other hand disagree with it. We already stop arguing that matter cause it is just circular.

So what is your final thought AKM, and you could also unlock profile, i will edit these abilities, just tell me what you agree and disagree
what about the passive abilities?

Which abilities are you talking about?
passive Probability Manip (Goku have one or two iirc, other than that most others is active )
passive Stats Amp, Reduce, Steal, Damage Boost, Damage Reduce; he have a ton of passive that involve Stats hax and Damage hax, and other is active

Well all of those abilities above already on his profile, but i think we lack a word: passive, or we don't need it on profile??

If somebody lists the EXACT titles for the pages that need to be unlocked, my automated script can handle it.

So from what I'm gathering it's looking like the passive abilities are going to be added as well as his new Reduction stuff and the resistances I applied for. Nice, alright, I'll be putting up a CRT for another character at some point later this week. I'll probably do it on Friday. Thanks for the help everyone! ^_^ I'll be contributing to the Marvel stuff soon too.

The changes need to be applied before we can close this thread.

From what I can gather from everyone's input this is the list of additions:
-Multiple Healing abilities, which includes the Shenron cards, I found a card that at least implies he actually can have a wish granted by Shenron in battle. I'll post proof of that now. This is kind of a last-minute extra detail, but it provides more context for his healing abilities.
HGD7-35.jpg

Wish to Shenron
Effect: If you make it an attacker after the second round, a card action will occur. If successful, the power of Shinryu will restore 5000 HP, and the power will be permanent +5000. [One time only]

-Passive Probability Manipulation (The negation is also passive too, it's the Unwavering Belief card that just nullifies probability manipulation passively)
-Passive Damage Boost
-Passive Damage Reduction by 25% or reducing damage to 0
-Passive/Permanent Statistics Reduction [Durability & Stamina]
-Damage Reduction Negation and bypassing Defensive Skills
-Status Effect Inducement Resistance
-Space-Time Manipulation Resistance
-Sealing Resistance (Possibly)
-Gravity Manipulation Resistance
-Durability Negation Resistance (Possibly)

From what I can gather from everyone's input this is the list of additions:
-Multiple Healing abilities, which includes the Shenron cards, I found a card that at least implies he actually can have a wish granted by Shenron in battle. I'll post proof of that now. This is kind of a last-minute extra detail, but it provides more context for his healing abilities.
HGD7-35.jpg

Wish to Shenron
Effect: If you make it an attacker after the second round, a card action will occur. If successful, the power of Shinryu will restore 5000 HP, and the power will be permanent +5000. [One time only]
The deal with that ability is that Shenron gives Goku a power boost which does as you described: increases his Power, restores his team's HP and gives Goku a Dragon Fist-like Kamehameha. Despite the name, Goku isn't making a wish when using that ability, Shenron's doing it on his own. Summoning Shenron to make a wish is an entirely separate ability.

For said ability, you want Kid Goku's BM7-010 and BM8-011 cards. After summoning Shenron with the Dragon Balls, he can wish for either the Health or the Stamina of him and his allies to be restored.

The changes need to be applied before we can close this thread.
So is somebody knowledgeable willing to handle this?

You need to write a list of the EXACT titles for all the pages that you need unlocked though.

could someone explain to me the logic of using these cards for abilities?
not that I'm opposed to it, I'm just curious.

It is slightly hard to explain actually, we just find card effect, and determine with kind of ability we have on VSBW that fit the description of the card effect
For example if a card increasing damage for the character, it will fit in Damage Boost ability, if a card reduce the attack damage of opponent then it is Damage Reduction. But if a card increasing Def,Atk stats that mean it will be Stats Amp, etc........
Well that is the thing

You need to write a list of the EXACT titles for all the pages that you need unlocked though.
Page need to unlock is Cumber, Xeno Vegito, SDBH CC Goku
I will return in 2 hour later to edit, still working but it will end soon

You need to write the EXACT page titles, or my script cannot unlock them, as I mentioned above.

Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Vegito (Xeno) and Cumber.

Basically we have several instances of the card abilities existing in-universe, including for the actual characters.

Thank you. I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.
Alright, thank you i'm done
Also i add resistance to Void Manip to Cumber profile, while it is not in this CRT, he resist Toppo hakai energy which can void manip, which already accepted on my previous CRT about Energy of Destruction, so i update it on his resistance, if you against it you could remove it, it is alright cause i'm forgot his profile back then and should properly add it through a CRT

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Should I lock the relevant profile pages and this thread then?

I have locked the pages, and will do the same to this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back