• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Since both characters are Tier 2-B: Multiverse level and Massively FTL+, someone has to do this fight, am I right? We are only gonna be talking about main timeline Goku here, and main timeline Sonic here, so no alternate reality versions allowed. Oh by the way, Fun and Games board we go!~

Goku super saiyajin god ss evolution by gonzalossj3 dce6rv9-pre

vs.

Crop

Rules:

1. This is composite Goku at his strongest from Dragon Ball game verse without any injuries; whereas this is composite Sonic at his strongest from Sonic the Hedgehog game verse without any injuries.

2. Goku in prime, consumes foods to limit, goes Aura of a God, God-like Saiyan, Unlocked Potential, Potential Unleashed & Change, transforms into Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Evolved, uses Kaio-ken x100, absorbs God Sphere, Blutz Waves & Ki to limit, wears Gi, Battle Armor, Metamo-Ring & Potara, removes Weighted Clothing, got Hoi-Poi Capsules, Earth Dragon Balls, Black Star Dragon Balls, Super Dragon Balls, Dark Dragon Balls, Namekian Dragon Balls, Special Dragon Balls, Senzu Beans, Dragon Radar & Zeno's Button, wields Power Pole & Zeta Sword, rides Flying Nimbus, Attack Ball & Capsule Corporation Spaceship, and has Tail.

3. Sonic in prime, consumes Fiery Quaff, Hot Fiery Quaff, Vial of Calm, Philter of Tranquility, Iron Tonic, Rock Salt, Ring of Life, Health Leaf, Health Root, Health Seed, Psychic Water, Speed Bar & Herb of Toughness to limit, transforms into Super Sonic, has Enerbeam, Communicator, Insta-Shield, Shield, Blue Shield, Red Shield, Gold Shield, Heat Barrier, Flame Shield, Aqua Shield, Thunder Shield, Wisps, Light Chip, Item Box, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Mine, Magnet, Paralysis Cure, Paralysis Immunity, Stone Protection, Petrification Immunity, Immunity Idol, Cure All Spray, Super Antidote, Antidote, Replenisher, Balloons, Stun, Time Freeze, Sonic Cracker & S. Air Cracker, wields Kron Hammer, Zoah Shield, Nocturne Blade, Long Hammer, Clarent & Excalibur, wears Light Speed Shoes, Bounce Bracelet, Crystal Ring, Power Sneakers, Spooky Charm, Angel Amulet, Flame Ring, Shahra's Ring, Golden Gloves, Magic Gloves, Arks of the Cosmos & Rocket Shoes, absorbs Master Emerald, Gems, Time Stones, Gold Rings, Forcejewels, Super Emeralds, Chaos Emeralds, Great Emeralds, Fake Emeralds, World Rings, Arondight, Galatine, Laevatine, Sacred Swords, Dark Gaia's Energies, Chaos Energy & Hyper-go-on to limit, and rides Extreme Gear, Hovercraft & Remote Control Vehicles.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No inference or holding back allowed.

Https specials-images.forbesimg.com dam imageserve 765877054 960x0

Anywhere in outer space, now let the death battle between the Saiyan and the Hedgehog begin!

But there isn't 2-B game sonic here

I can move it to F&G if you want to debate hypotheticals but if you plan on actually adding the match you gotta use already accepted stuff.

Wokistan said:
I can move it to F&G if you want to debate hypotheticals but if you plan on actually adding the match you gotta use already accepted stuff.
Read the forum board, my friend.

whoops

Proceed then, I'd recommend linking that in the OP

No I mean the 2-B blo9g

Jo-Smooth said:
Bruh there are so many factors when it comes to power, scaling, abilities/hax, and equipment lmao
Now you know why this fight is in the Fun and Games board lol!

Ahm... I'm fairly sure Sonic has resurrection and whatnot but he has to rely on hax to defeat Goku. Dragon Ball 2-Bs even at weakest are already at the highest level of 2-B Possible on the site and whatever the hell stacks you gave Goku in the OP skyrockets him to a ludicrous degree of that. Beyond having a similar feat happen and scaling above where Goku would be, you'd have to be 2-A to overpower Goku.

Btw, Which hax does Sonic use IC? Because that's what he needs to pull of an win on this sincr the weakest DB 2-Bs are still at the highest level and the Goku composite you created is a monster. I am surprised how you left off UI tho.

Omegas03 said:
Btw, Which hax does Sonic use IC? Because that's what he needs to pull of an win on this sincr the weakest DB 2-Bs are still at the highest level and the Goku composite you created is a monster. I am surprised how you left off UI tho.
We don't know. Since this is composite game character Sonic, his IC moves hilariously varies. Most of the time though he tries to use physical as game characters does.

Omegas03 said:
What's IC?

Akreious said:
Ahm... I'm fairly sure Sonic has resurrection and whatnot but he has to rely on hax to defeat Goku. Dragon Ball 2-Bs even at weakest are already at the highest level of 2-B Possible on the site and whatever the hell stacks you gave Goku in the OP skyrockets him to a ludicrous degree of that. Beyond having a similar feat happen and scaling above where Goku would be, you'd have to be 2-A to overpower Goku.
What how many universes is Goku?

Sonic is 500 universes plus the countless dream universes in Maginary World along with the countless universes the dreamers are from.Also Goku is far from the strongest 2-B in this site and you wouldn't have to be 2-A to overpower him

Oblivion Lightning said:
Anyway Sonic outhaxes through Chaos Control,Indigo Asteroid and Violet Void which tear Goku to shreds
I figured that you would show up in this battle thread.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Anyway Sonic outhaxes through Chaos Control,Indigo Asteroid and Violet Void which tear Goku to shreds
He doesn't use chaos control in character. Goku also has probability manipulation.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Oblivion Lightning said:
He doesn't use chaos control in character. Goku also has probability manipulation.
When did main timeline Goku used probability manipulation?

ChocomilkAlex said:
When the hell did main Timeline Goku become 2-B? Why does it say Game Composite Goku?
1. By fighting his Xeno counterpart.

2. Main timeline Goku appeared in many Dragon Ball games.

ChocomilkAlex said:
The Goku that fought Xeno Goku is not main timeline Goku.
It is, Dragon Ball Heroes events took place after Dragon Ball Super. Not only that, but main timeline Goku also fought against Future Warrior in Dragon Ball Xenoverse who is a 2-B himself.

He means Main Timeline Goku (Games), not canon Super Goku.

Or at least I think he means that, can never tell with him.

SomebodyData said:
He means Main Timeline Goku (Games), not canon Super Goku.
Or at least I think he means that, can never tell with him.
The first one, Main Timeline Goku (Games).

How would any of Goku's hax prevent him from being torn apart by Violet Void or Indigo Asteroid.

Also Chaos Control is always an option for Sonic and will like give him the win 100%

You should've wrote "Dragon Ball Heroes Anime Goku" not Game Composite. If you right Game Composite, people are going to think Xenoverse and Heroes Goku.

Oblivion Lightning said:
How would any of Goku's hax prevent him from being torn apart by Violet Void or Indigo Asteroid.
Also Chaos Control is always an option for Sonic and will like give him the win 100%
Isn't Chaos Control simply freezing time and space? Goku has resistance to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back