• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get it, you just need to be strong enough to resist hakai, resisting hakai isn't a feat of resistance to EE and Void manip, everyone stronger than the hakai can resist it, that's why Freeza resisted Sidra's hakai easily but not Toppo's as easily

Make a CRT then.

Also, OP said both that both are MFTL+ so bringing up Immeasurable game sonic is irrelevant.

Plus, Game Sonic being Immeasurable is wank at best.

SSBXeno573 said:
Make a CRT then.

Also, OP said both that both are MFTL+ so bringing up Immeasurable game sonic is irrelevant.

Plus, Game Sonic being Immeasurable is wank at best.
The Op put Sonic at 2-B which he doesn't have it yet and there are plans to put him as imessurable in a CRT

And it really isn't wank, Sonic fought Solaris who already is imessurable, plus Sonic already has a quadrillion FTL calc as well

This is a fun and games thread, we aren't using what's on the profiles here

Theuser789 said:
You didn't get it, you just need to be strong enough to resist hakai, resisting hakai isn't a feat of resistance to EE and Void manip, everyone stronger than the hakai can resist it, that's why Freeza resisted Sidra's hakai easily but not Toppo's as easily
It's clearly not only power based unless you think Base Goku and Final Form Frieza are God of Destruction level.

It is though, that's why Freeza resisted Sidra's easily than Toppo's, and I don't renember base Goku and Final Form Freeza resisting hakai, it was Golden Freeza who resisted Sidra's hakai

Why didn't he die then? He's far weaker in base than any Destroyer so he should have died instantly, especially when hakai erases you in mere seconds.

But Goku was going to die, the fact that Golden Freeza easily resisted it but Goku in base was going to die if Beerus didn't save him shows it's based on strengh

I did, Goku was going to die, that's a fact, and I am saying that hakai is based on strengh, that's my main point, so anyone stronger would resist it

Theuser789 said:
I did, Goku was going to die, that's a fact, and I am saying that hakai is based on strengh, that's my main point, so anyone stronger would resist it
Hakai is a move that erases someone on contact instantly. If Goku survived that long against an almost instantaneous move then he can definitely resist it. Golden Frieza was able to overpower and resist it and base Goku would've definitely been erased at the same rate Zamasu did. Even then Goku resisting it in his base is only the tip of the iceberg because Goku has SSB which would be able to overcome Hakai because he's at least as strong as Frieza.

Point is Goku can survive Hakai in all forms, hakai has EE and Void manipulation, Goku even in base would be far above Sonic here making violet void gg utterly pointless.

Goddammit you aren't getting, resisting hakai doesn't mean you can resist all forms of EE and Void manipulation, because hakai is related to a character strengh, anyone stronger than hakai resists It, that doesn't give it resistance to EE or Void manipulation, If 2-C Super Sonic was hitted by it he would resisted it because It doesn't affect people stronger than It.

Meanwhile Violet Void and Indigo Asteroid don't have that problem, so Goku wouldn't resist them

Td.lr, Hakai can be resisted by strengh, Violet Void not, resisting hakai doesn't make it immune to the Wisps

Okay, a random 2-C character with no resistance to EE

For example Jiren doesn't have infinite speed because he resisted the time cage, that's just a weakness of Hit's hax

Goku might have minor resistance to EE because Sidra's hakai didn't imediately killed him when he was in base, but just that because he eventualy would have died

I know resisting Hakai doesn't make you resist all forms of EE. This is Video Game CC Goku who resisted 2-B EE and void hax from a stronger 2-B in base. If Sonic has a weaker version of that then Goku would definitely resist it.

He doesn't resist Void hax in his profile and we must go off that for the site.Make a CRT if you think he should have Those resistances but for now we can't use them.

Also don't say "then how come we're using 2-B Sonic?" It's because the OP asked us to use this version of Sonic

Zamasu Chan said:
I know resisting Hakai doesn't make you resist all forms of EE. This is Video Game CC Goku who resisted 2-B EE and void hax from a stronger 2-B in base. If Sonic has a weaker version of that then Goku would definitely resist it.
Except Hakai has that weakness, Violet Void doesn't care about strengh, unlike hakai

Oblivion Lightning said:
He doesn't resist Void hax in his profile and we must go off that for the site.Make a CRT if you think he should have Those resistances but for now we can't use them.

Also don't say "then how come we're using 2-B Sonic?" It's because the OP asked us to use this version of Sonic
Sonic isn't 2-B either yet we are still using it

Going by manga canon, Goku attempted to Hakai Zamasu who he was far weaker than and actually succeeded for the most part. So Hakai'ing a stronger opponent doesn't seem to be out of the question.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Going by manga canon, Goku attempted to Hakai Zamasu who he was far weaker than and actually succeeded for the most part. So Hakai'ing a stronger opponent doesn't seem to be out of the question.
Really?, from my PoV MSSB Goku Vs Merged Zamasu seemed to be a relatively equal fight (ofc SSB Vegito>>>Merged Zamasu).

It didn't instantly kill Zamasu. He was still able to use Mai as a human shield. Also, Hakai in the manga isn't existence erasure, it turns people to dust.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Goku's hakai isn't EE it's deconstruction.

Oblivion Lightning said:
well the OP is asking to use 2-B Sonic and not Void manip resistant Goku
Problem is there is no 2-B version of game sonic. He only assumed there was and didn't bother to change it after it was revealed there wasn't.

@Zamasu Chan and @ChocomilkAlex

Goku's Hakai version is Matter Destruction and not Deconstruction. It is capable of reducing beings to dust, regardless of their durability

Possibly Soul Destruction (Beerus threatened to destroy Frieza's soul, however it's unknown if it would have been through Hakai or if Goku's variation is as effective).

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I feel like Sonic Vs Goku has become the new Superman Vs Goku, in terms of how heated the debate can become.
Because this time, Sonic ripoff Dragon Ball?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Lol when people think Hakai can work on stronger opponents.
Then why has no one tried to Hakai Zeno?
Doesn't matter what you think, by this site's rules and how it does things, Beerus' EE works regardless of AP. Those people who can resist simply gets EE resistance.

It has nothing to do with attack power. Even if this thread is fun and games, your opinion does not change this site's stance on how EE and hax works.

Also because Zeno likely has resistance to EE himself? Seeing as he's supposed to be invincible to literally everybody?

Oh and Zeno has 2 bodyguards and GP at his side at all times, with GP being the top-fighter in all the known Universes.

Hakai being EE doesn't make it dura negating, especially when the move has never been shown to work on stronger opponents and can be overcome through sheer power.

"Zeno likely has resistance to EE himself?"

Headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back