• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFR is literally no problem for Goku. He can survive in literal space Rifts where time doesn't exist and use instant transmission.

JohnCenaNation said:
Saiyan can survive in space for a while before requiring oxygen.
Well..

Heroes and Xeno Goku can survive in space with no problem. It's been like that in DB Video Games.

Super Sonic detransforms when he uses them in Colors, but stays when using them in Forces.

There's no point in making assumptions either way because both scenarios are non-canon, so it'd be the most logical to assume he could use them in Super if he can in Base. So the conclusion was that, yes, Super Sonic can use Wisps.

ShakeResounding said:
Super Sonic detransforms when he uses them in Colors, but stays when using them in Forces.
Those Wisps only make Sonic boost (something he does naturally) so them giving Sonic the ability to boost would be game mechanics. They don't transform his body either so these Wisps shouldn't count, just saying.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Akreious said:
Ahm... I'm fairly sure Sonic has resurrection and whatnot but he has to rely on hax to defeat Goku. Dragon Ball 2-Bs even at weakest are already at the highest level of 2-B Possible on the site and whatever the hell stacks you gave Goku in the OP skyrockets him to a ludicrous degree of that. Beyond having a similar feat happen and scaling above where Goku would be, you'd have to be 2-A to overpower Goku.
What how many universes is Goku?
Sonic is 500 universes plus the countless dream universes in Maginary World along with the countless universes the dreamers are from.Also Goku is far from the strongest 2-B in this site and you wouldn't have to be 2-A to overpower him
Xeno Goku in his base form is stronger than somebody who is able to destroy all of history; with all of history including "Every action and possibility is it's own timeline". 500 Universes plus Countless would literally be chump numbers to "Every possibility ever" amount of Universes. It means every number that can exist, does exist. Which is why one of the few ways to beat this level of AP is to just flat out be "Infinite" in AP.

Also no, very few match and overpower Goku's AP on this site. And in order to overpower him, you have to scale from a similar feat and scale higher than Goku would be.

"Oblivion Lightning wrote: Can anyone prove that Goku doesn't die from wisps like Void and Asteroid?"

The Void Wisp lacks the feats of a true Black Hole, plus all it means is that Goku recognizes what's clearly a singularity and just beam spams Sonic to death.

The Asteroid Wisp has a very clear limitation in that just using it isn't enough to absorb/destroy larger objects or more powerful enemies. Sonic is flat out never going to be able to use it properly against Goku. It isn't a "I use, I win!" button which is very much needed to close such a massive AP gap.

You do know that the wisps are hax that bypass Dura right?

-Violet Void tears Goku to shreds as he doesn't resist it

-Indigo transmutes him into rings which he also doesn't resist

Oblivion Lightning said:
You do know that the wisps are hax that bypass Dura right?
-Violet Void tears Goku to shreds as he doesn't resist it

-Indigo transmutes him into rings which he also doesn't resist
Where in any scenario within the games are they shown to be hax without limit hmm?

Violet Void has shown to be resisted many times and isn't a "I win" move

Indigo has displayed limits to it's transmutation and explicitly can't transmute larger terrain or stronger enemies. Unless you're saying Terrain > Goku or Stronger Mooks > Goku.

Wait a sec, how much above Light Speed is Super Sonic? because Goku here is literally in the hundred quadrillions if not more.

@Akreious Sorry, but your arguments are faulty.

Void lacking feats of a true black hole doesn't matter, it can still Void Manip GG in any scenario where Goku gets into contact with it. Also no, nobody has ever canonically resisted Violet Void (don't use the racing game as an argument please lol).

Again, the game isn't going to let you absorb the level itself in a Sonic game with Indigo. You're arguing against the Indigo Asteroid being effective by using game mechanics. Also, again, nobody has ever canonically resisted Indigo Asteroid by being stronger. Not sure where you got that from either.

Yes, Violet Void is a "I win" move because nobody has ever faced off against it. And no, the upper limits of Indigo Asteroid is not stronger enemies. That's never even shown canonically. If you're gonna argue that, I'd like to see some clips.

Don't know if it will do anything but I want to point out Sonic does have resurrection through the angel amulet. So incase if Sonic doesn't lead with hax and gets one shotted he's got another chance.

Where in any scenario within the games are they shown to be hax without limit hmm?

Violet Void has shown to be resisted many times and isn't a "I win" move

Indigo has displayed limits to it's transmutation and explicitly can't transmute larger terrain or stronger enemies. Unless you're saying Terrain > Goku or Stronger Mooks > Goku.

You do know how....hax work right?

Goku has shown literally no resistance to them.

Yes but there is another argument at hand here. We shouldn't derail it even if it's fun and games.

Akreious said:
Oblivion Lightning said:
Akreious said:
Ahm... I'm fairly sure Sonic has resurrection and whatnot but he has to rely on hax to defeat Goku. Dragon Ball 2-Bs even at weakest are already at the highest level of 2-B Possible on the site and whatever the hell stacks you gave Goku in the OP skyrockets him to a ludicrous degree of that. Beyond having a similar feat happen and scaling above where Goku would be, you'd have to be 2-A to overpower Goku.
What how many universes is Goku?
Sonic is 500 universes plus the countless dream universes in Maginary World along with the countless universes the dreamers are from.Also Goku is far from the strongest 2-B in this site and you wouldn't have to be 2-A to overpower him
Xeno Goku in his base form is stronger than somebody who is able to destroy all of history; with all of history including "Every action and possibility is it's own timeline". 500 Universes plus Countless would literally be chump numbers to "Every possibility ever" amount of Universes. It means every number that can exist, does exist. Which is why one of the few ways to beat this level of AP is to just flat out be "Infinite" in AP.
Also no, very few match and overpower Goku's AP on this site. And in order to overpower him, you have to scale from a similar feat and scale higher than Goku would be.

"Oblivion Lightning wrote: Can anyone prove that Goku doesn't die from wisps like Void and Asteroid?"

The Void Wisp lacks the feats of a true Black Hole, plus all it means is that Goku recognizes what's clearly a singularity and just beam spams Sonic to death.

The Asteroid Wisp has a very clear limitation in that just using it isn't enough to absorb/destroy larger objects or more powerful enemies. Sonic is flat out never going to be able to use it properly against Goku. It isn't a "I use, I win!" button which is very much needed to close such a massive AP gap.
Except this isn't Xeno Goku, my friend. It's main timeline Goku in every video game appearance.

Theuser789 said:
No, hakai can get resisted by just being strong, that's a weakeness of hakai
Base Frieza survived a hakai that warped the world of void and Base Goku is able to resist the same type of hakai energy. All Gods of Destruction have void manip via the hakai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back