• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS Anime) vs Reimu Hakurei

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's passive the he most likely can't stop it, but again goku is capable of harming non-corporeal, HDE and AE beings so floating won't do much
I've already explained why even if Goku has those abilities it still be useless as he lacks of the range to touch her.

Passive Aura deflects danmaku attacks, shockwave generation does the same times 1000, Ki Wave Explosion does the same and destroys the universe and Reimu while he's at it
I don't think it could deflects an attack that is not physical at all and also can be spam throughout space-time and open gaps in it. And I seriously doubt Goku will destroy the universe or something like that, but at any case, at this point Reimu should be directly outside his range so it wouldn't matter.

That is of course if she can float before glare hits her
It's thought based, thoughts>glares>punches
Goku negs Danmaku in a variety of ways
Not when said danmaku damages the spirit, and like I said, Goku doesn't resist that, it's also shown that even regular attacks from her just erase youkai which again are spiritual in nature, so Goku would basically need to power through thousands of projectiles that induce Hakai-like effects on his spirit, which is unrealistic as Reimu's danmaku is among the top tiers in the verse that is well known for their complicated patterns.
If it's physical or non-physical barriers, goku AP smashes through
Barries in-verse are conceptual as they're boundaries, Yukari's profile (Or any of the Gods's really) explains boundaries's conceptual nature so ye.
Passive probability and physics manipulation which is useful for keeping goku at bay but I can't imagine if it would stop goku from nuking everything and her along with it
Goku never destroys the arena or anything in-character, he always wants to fight people when they're at their best, and yes he is a bit more bloodlusted-ish in MUI, but not to the extent to just go to the kill, he doesn't go completely berserk basically, it would be weird for him to just "you know what imma just blow up the universe", he didn't even try that in MUI he just kept puinching Jiren and shit, and if he did that it'd take too long, Reimu would float away, Goku would die due to lack of oxygen, done.
Soul attacks have to connect to work and goku passive aura or shockwave negs them
Connect..? What does that mean? You mean they have to touch Goku to affect him? Yeah, aura doesn't neg it as he only has that aura when he powers up or when he's already clashing with someone, it's not passive or anything, besides Reimu can just put a border in his core (bypassing the aura basically as she's attacking his boundary directly) and done
Good Argument though 👌
Thank you.

Not when said danmaku damages the spirit, and like I said, Goku doesn't resist that, it's also shown that even regular attacks from her just erase youkai which again are spiritual in nature, so Goku would basically need to power through thousands of projectiles that induce Hakai-like effects on his spirit, which is unrealistic as Reimu's danmaku is among the top tiers in the verse that is well known for their complicated patterns.

Barries in-verse are conceptual as they're boundaries, Yukari's profile (Or any of the Gods's really) explains boundaries's conceptual nature so ye.

Goku never destroys the arena or anything in-character, he always wants to fight people when they're at their best, and yes he is a bit more bloodlusted-ish in MUI, but not to the extent to just go to the kill, he doesn't go completely berserk basically, it would be weird for him to just "you know what imma just blow up the universe", he didn't even try that in MUI he just kept puinching Jiren and shit, and if he did that it'd take too long, Reimu would float away, Goku would die due to lack of oxygen, done.

Connect..? What does that mean? You mean they have to touch Goku to affect him? Yeah, aura doesn't neg it as he only has that aura when he powers up or when he's already clashing with someone, it's not passive or anything, besides Reimu can just put a border in his core (bypassing the aura basically as she's attacking his boundary directly) and done

Thank you.
Just a correction here: MUI Goku is very serious, he couldn't do the things you mentioned here because of the ToP's rules

That said, there are haxy versions of Goku out there, can't we just use them?

(Xeno Goku aside)

I've already explained why even if Goku has those abilities it still be useless as he lacks of the range to touch her.
Oof
Is she like in a different dimension or something?
I don't think it could deflects an attack that is not physical at all
The nature of Ki in dragon ball is that it is both physical and non-physical which is why it can harm both physical and non-physical beings and why goku can more than likely deflect non-physical attacks which btw he has already done before
and also can be spam throughout space-time and open gaps in it. And I seriously doubt Goku will destroy the universe or something like that, but at any case, at this point Reimu should be directly outside his range so it wouldn't matter.
Outside of Goku's range is a good argument and would most likely lead to Incon as she can't harm goku and goku can't affect her

Thought based means that float will activate ONLY when she thinks to activate it. If goku glares before she thinks of activating it then she gets bodied, if her very first thought as soon as the fight starts is float then she gets it off
Fun Fact
No character in all of Touhou on this possesses ACROBATICS which means that all Touhou Danmakus can be dodged with simple linear movements as Touhou characters DO NOT possess ACROBATICS on their profiles and yet can completely Dodge Danmaku attacks

Now for Goku, who advance acrobatics + heightened instinctive reactions + reactive power level + analytical prediction = able to dodge everything

And even if you disregard that, Goku can instantly wipe out all danmaku attacks with shockwave generation or ki wave explosion
Point Taken
T.O.P rules restricted that kind of behaviour and I could also question Reimu's nature if it's according to her nature to always start with float
Shockwave Generation and Ki wave explosion still negs and also the aura is constantly immitted at all time in U.I. unless goku is knocked down which Reimu can't do because she lacks A.P. and goku always starts out and maintains aura
Thank you.
This too was an excellent point. Have a like

My plan was to post the scaling on the dedicated thread tomorrow (the tomorrow from my timezone at least) but I need to hear Micah's opinion first. That's the last spoiler you'll get, boys.

(Also putting Canon Goku against haxed charas is always a bad idea, just a reminder)

My plan was to post the scaling on the dedicated thread tomorrow (the tomorrow from my timezone at least) but I need to hear Micah's opinion first. That's the last spoiler you'll get, boys.

(Also putting Canon Goku against haxed charas is always a bad idea, just a reminder)
Just a final question the scale is about the AP?

thought based means it activates at moments of thought not when you're done thinking of activating it
with speed equalize they basically perform whatever abilities at the same time
Float and Glare that is if Goku actually starts with Glare (Which i doubt but would be in character to use but not something he uses as opening move all the time)
thus one cannot be faster than the other unless
1 it is passive
2 it has a weird mechanic to activate even before thinking about it

Reimu always go with float since she's lazy and just want to float through everything

Also, Reimu's passive Probability manip + Physics manip via probability can literally make something impossible happen such us. Goku decided not to think despite it having absolutely no chance of happening, or undodgeable attack becomes dodgeable, and even stated in the probability manipulation page. depends on the potency it can essentially be a powerful reality warp

Her probability manip is so potent it ignores logic and laws of physics

so even something like Aura and Shockwave being able to blast off danmaku with certainty become danmaku inexplicably didn't get blasted off.

that's just how potent hax works

and furthermore didn't MUI have a time limit due to how it is extremely taxing for anyone that is mortal before it eventually wears off and put Goku in a state where he is very vulnerable

and furthermore didn't MUI have a time limit due to how it is extremely taxing for anyone that is mortal before it eventually wears off and put Goku in a state where he is very vulnerable
Goku can maintain MUI to a certain amount of time, yes, but it comes from a moment where he was also exhausted from his previous fights against Kefla and Anilaza, it would likely have more duration in this case considering that Goku is not massively injured or whatever.

Thought based means that float will activate ONLY when she thinks to activate it. If goku glares before she thinks of activating it then she gets bodied, if her very first thought as soon as the fight starts is float then she gets it off
Why would she not think about it when as said earlier is smth she uses often, "If goku glares before she thinks" is just wrong as a glare needs a thought to be done, it's pretty simple, you can't do something without thinking about it first. Regardless as it was also explained earlier, he lacks the range to pull that off anyways due to her perspective manip of always going further away cuz conceptual barriers.
Fun Fact
No character in all of Touhou on this possesses ACROBATICS which means that all Touhou Danmakus can be dodged with simple linear movements as Touhou characters DO NOT possess ACROBATICS on their profiles and yet can completely Dodge Danmaku attacks
Um, 3 things, 1, in the fighting game, when someone is on the floor and stands up, they typically use some form of acrobatics to stand up, Reimu specifically uses like 4 frontflips just to stand up cuz she's like that, them not having acrobatics in the profiles is an issue that should be resolved like right now, 2, why would they need acrobatics when they're flying..? And 3, spell card rules make danmaku be avoidable even if it's extremely hard, in an actual fighting scenario, they wouldn't leave any blind spot at all like idiots, Yorihime once used danmaku that Sakuya was unable to dodge even while using time stop, Reimu like I showed earlier has used danmaku that leaves "no blind spot", etc. Honestly a bad excuse.
Now for Goku, who advance acrobatics + heightened instinctive reactions + reactive power level + analytical prediction = able to dodge everything
His analytical prediction needs him to first study his opponents which is unrealistic in this scenario where a single hit would just kill him or vice versa, not an option of his, reactive power level is irrelevant as we already established he has higher AP, increasing his AP even more is, again, pointless, the instinctive reactions are pointess once again as Reimu herself has that even while unconscious + he needs tobe able to dodge in the first place for the RI to even work as he's not some kind of character that can avoid absolutely everything via RI, and since her danmaku leaves no blind spots, it's easy to do the math, and acrobatics is useless in mid air + I already said most characters should have that anyways.
And even if you disregard that, Goku can instantly wipe out all danmaku attacks with shockwave generation or ki wave explosion
He never does this in character + he can detect her power level to know her AP is lower thus wouldn't even mind doing that since his AP is higher thus he'd think he wouldn't be damaged by said danmaku anyways, plus, again, her danmaku is spiritual in nature, his aura alone can't affect spirits, so even if he did this it wouldn't do anything.
T.O.P rules restricted that kind of behaviour and I could also question Reimu's nature if it's according to her nature to always start with float
TOP doesn't matter when he never has destroyed the arena to finish off his rival, as it goes against everything dragon ball, he's not Frieza to blow up the planet and that's it you know. If I'm wrong, show a single example of Goku just blowing up a planet/universe to win.
Shockwave Generation and Ki wave explosion still negs and also the aura is constantly immitted at all time in U.I. unless goku is knocked down which Reimu can't do because she lacks A.P. and goku always starts out and maintains aura
Fair with the UI always having Aura, doesn't disregard her just putting a boundary in his core and that's it as you didn't adress that point and Goku obviously has nothing against conceptual barriers slamming against his mind. Plus like I said earlier he can't affect souls with just his aura.
This too was an excellent point. Have a like
Thank you again.

Just, sayin with no Spellcard Rules, Reimu has proof starting off with type 1 conceptual manipulation that's thought based, I can't send scans but it will probably be included somewhere in the future.

Also Reimu goes intangible, passive hax and all.

Btw, good job, Hecatia, Weee, and Jedi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back