• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS Anime) vs Reimu Hakurei

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're using the Dragon Ball Super anime for this matchup. Goku starts off in Mastered Ultra Instinct mode. Reimu has her "Low 2-C" key. The fight takes place in the World of Void. Speed is not equal.

Inspired by these videos:

And this intellectual conversation:

Last edited:
That was 2 years ago
DBS has been through several revisions and updates since then
Plus an even weaker variant of goku beat Sakuya not too long ago and she seems to be more hax than Reimu
So doing this match NOW would most likely overturn the results
Well If I m right the reason why Reimu win is because she can she can float before goku can land a hit. And then Reimu just spam his danmaku until the oblivion. But you can do a thread for that

Well If I m right the reason why Reimu win is because she can she can float before goku can land a hit. And then Reimu just spam his danmaku until the oblivion. But you can do a thread for that
1. Glare is faster than float, No one brought up that argument
2. Goku can interact with non physical beings
3. VASTLY superior AP and Durability
4. As pointed out in the Sakuya vs Goku match, Danmaku is pretty much useless

1. Glare is faster than float, No one brought up that argument
2. Goku can interact with non physical beings
3. VASTLY superior AP and Durability
4. As pointed out in the Sakuya vs Goku match, Danmaku is pretty much useless
Well I hope your arguments to be true because
I am not a knower of touhou .😔

wait when does Goku ever use Glare.

Also danmaku is not useless it can be made undodgeable stop arguing it isn't solely because of in-game mechanics forcing the game to make the game logically possible

Also speed is still unequal wouldn't Goku just speedblitz since covering entire universe > Travelling interstellar

Also this is without the Ultramarine orb elixir right

Reimu floats
gg
But seriously, passive probability manip that defies logic and gives her a great amount of fortune + passive spatial manip that makes every attack against her useless + Fantasy Nature would make her win.
Also I suggest to equalize speed, because with some revisions for Reimu that I'm working atm she would give to Goku a thousand turns in less a second.

Reimu floats
gg
But seriously, passive probability manip that defies logic and gives her a great amount of fortune + passive spatial manip that makes every attack against her useless + Fantasy Nature would make her win.
Also I suggest to equalize speed, because now with some revisions for Reimu that I'm working now she would give to Goku a thousand turns in less a second.
When I see the coincidence I see like a stomp in favor of Reimu.

Can't goku bypass intangibility with non physical interaction, bypass spatial manipulation with his own space hax, he can break space basically if he wants like he did vs hit, or use instant transmission, or invisible attacks?

Can't goku bypass intangibility with non physical interaction, bypass spatial manipulation with his own space hax, he can break space basically if he wants like he did vs hit, or use instant transmission, or invisible attacks?
yes but probability hax and physics hax is still there

you basically need to bypass all reimu's hax to kill her

For what I hear, to interact with Reimu you need to interact with beings with higher Dimensional existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back