• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS Anime) vs Reimu Hakurei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything else?
She can affect probabilities with her luck to the point of affecting causality and bring her direct victory
Where is that listed on her profile?
, or also make her attacks/danmaku more useful.
Shockwave and passive aura negs
Also as I said before it doesn't matter if Goku has those abilities or not because he still lacks of the range to touch Reimu in her Fantasy Nature state
One shots before she can float
Glare is too fast for even characters who are inheritely fast than you to dodge

1. Goku one shots eons before sealing is activated or even done
Which is useless because her passive abilities would make her untouchable.
2. Soul attacks COULD WORK if they could you know HIT HIM
Which are literally spam of attacks and that at some point will eventually impact Goku.
3. One shots millions of times before summoning is completed
Which wouldn't happen as the summoning is instantaneous and yet her abilities would protect her.

Replying to F.Creatures

1. Goku one shots eons before sealing is activated or even done
2. Soul attacks COULD WORK if they could you know HIT HIM
3. One shots millions of times before summoning is completed
I'm talking about speed equalized. And one shotting don't work apparently because of physics manipulation makes her make everything not work against her or something and it's passive.

Which is useless because her passive abilities would make her untouchable.
That's assuming she turns all probability to zero which she doesn't
She only shifts the probability chance of something occuring.

Also explain how he probability would stop a expansive omnidirectional AoE shockwave from hitting her?
Which are literally spam of attacks and that at some point will eventually impact Goku.
Passive auto deflects and shockwave generation negs
Which wouldn't happen as the summoning is instantaneous and yet her abilities would protect her.
It's not the first thing she'd use though

I'm talking about speed equalized. And one shotting don't work apparently because of physics manipulation makes her make everything not work against her or something and it's passive.
She doesn't manipulate physics directly
She manipulates it as a chain effect of her probability manipulation

And even then her probability shifts the likeliness of something occuring NOT MAKE IT ZERO

One shots before she can float
Glare is too fast for even characters who are inheritely fast than you to dodge
E, you know that Fantasy Nature on this cases is passive, right?
That's assuming she turns all probability to zero which she doesn't
She only shifts the probability chance of something occuring.

Also explain how he probability would stop a expansive omnidirectional AoE shockwave from hitting her?
Because she just can do it happen, as stated on her profile, don't mattering if that goes against all logic or the laws of physics. Also, those can be nullified by her passive spatial manip.

E, you know that Fantasy Nature on this cases is passive, right?

Because she just can do it happen, as stated on her profile, don't mattering if that goes against all logic or the laws of physics. Also, those can be nullified by her passive spatial manip.
Her profile also states it's only against projectile attacks
You know things that doesn't have a 100% probability of hitting you

As long as she "goes with the flow," she showcases both incredible intuition and luck, though she loses her edge when she is distracted or acting on selfish desires. She has been observed to dodge attacks as if she were made of air, while, from her perspective, the projectile swerved away from her,

Also from this information
It seems like Probability and Physics Manipulation are only activated once she's in Float mode

In other words outside of float mode physics and probability are inactive
In other words she can't dodge Goku's glare

As long as she "goes with the flow," she showcases both incredible intuition and luck, though she loses her edge when she is distracted or acting on selfish desires. She has been observed to dodge attacks as if she were made of air, while, from her perspective, the projectile swerved away from her,

Also from this information
It seems like Probability and Physics Manipulation are only activated once she's in Float mode

In other words she can't dodge Goku's glare
Actually I take this back. I made a mistake in it
Dude seriously you're being pedantic on the profiles despite the people who are knowledgeable in the characters and series explaining it to you
Hmm.. your right
Fine I'll be less pedantic and listen to your arguments and then respond to hoe Goku can counter them

Eh... you're literally misunderstanding again.
No, her luck doesn't just activate when she's floating. She has naturally that luck that can affect the layers of the world and probability, just that when she goes into that floating state it becomes more powerful from what it already is.

The thing about Touhou why most of their hax are aimed at projectile is because of spellcard rule they follow

that's why most games and most fights in the games are shown like that

anyway for an explanation for spell card rule
  • Spell Card rules: The Spell Card rules are a special set of rules in Gensokyo that dictates most duels between two individuals. Duels fought under these rules are subject to a number of limitations, but the most important one is that duels must be won with meaning and beauty, not sheer strength. They were created specifically to allow non-lethal fights between humans and youkai in a way that wouldn't result in a one-sided match due to the humans being too strong. Thus, it allows youkai to keep "attacking" human without actually killing them. Nearly every fight featured in the series are subject to this rule, including those fought outside of Gensokyo.
outside spell card rules they can basically use their abilities without abiding to it thus letting them well abuse it without a care

First off I'd like to make a formal apology if I came off as being too dismissive

My reason being that I have seen some debates where characters will possess abilities but their is no clear exposition as how the ability works or how it's activated and executed and those who know better will take advantage of the ignorance of others and explain the ability in question to work in ways in which the ability inheritably doesn't just to give that character an advantage and that is why I often ask for clear exposition from those who are knowledgeable with some burden of proof/ solid evidence.

It's not that I don't believe your arguments but more or less without proper exposition I feel as if you might be manipulating the truth a bit, so if you could provide some piece of evidence then I'll concede on that point immediately.

But that doesn't mean I should be so dismissive towards your points either so going forward I'll accept your points (as long as they don't seem too outlandish from what the profiles say) and make my own points as to how goku can counteract them

"Plus an even weaker variant of goku beat Sakuya not too long ago and she seems to be more hax than Reimu (not too sure though)"

What? Sakuya scales WAY lower than Reimu (Reimu>Marisa>Seiga>Miko>Futo=Kishin=Yuugi>Suika>Flandre>Remilia>Sakuya, at minimum) and her hax are shitty in comparison, wth?

Regardless, Reimu floats away and done, she spams danmaku even while unconscious and is constantly going further away due to barriers, so it's some kind of passive perspective manip or whatever, that plus leaving no blind spots makes it basically unavoidable for Goku who doesn't resist soulrape, so his higher AP is pointless.

First off I'd like to make a formal apology if I came off as being too dismissive

My reason being that I have seen some debates where characters will possess abilities but their is no clear exposition as how the ability works or how it's activated and executed and those who know better will take advantage of the ignorance of others and explain the ability in question to work in ways in which the ability inheritably doesn't just to give that character an advantage and that is why I often ask for clear exposition from those who are knowledgeable with some burden of proof/ solid evidence.

It's not that I don't believe your arguments but more or less without proper exposition I feel as if you might be manipulating the truth a bit, so if you could provide some piece of evidence then I'll concede on that point immediately.

But that doesn't mean I should be so dismissive towards your points either so going forward I'll accept your points (as long as they don't seem too outlandish from what the profiles say) and make my own points as to how goku can counteract them
Maaajor W

I was reading through this cause I just wanted to see the debate, but MAN major respect and props for you to admitting your faults, being more open to listen and still not backing down. (y) (y)

Regardless, Reimu floats away and done
That is of course if she can float before glare hits her
Goku negs Danmaku in a variety of ways
If it's physical or non-physical barriers, goku AP smashes through
Passive probability and physics manipulation which is useful for keeping goku at bay but I can't imagine if it would stop goku from nuking everything and her along with it
or whatever, that plus leaving no blind spots makes it basically unavoidable for Goku who doesn't resist soulrape
Soul attacks have to connect to work and goku passive aura or shockwave negs them

Good Argument though 👌

As I said before, her floating in this cases is actually something more passive instead of available upon activation, so I don't think he could glare through this. Also, does he used that before in combat? Because as far as I know Goku is really confident and would leave his opponent to just attack first instead of going directly to attack her.
And I don't see how Goku could be capable of negging her danmaku through any way.

As I said before, her floating in this cases is actually something more passive instead of available upon activation, so I don't think he could glare through this. Also, does he used that before in combat? Because as far as I know Goku is really confident and would leave his opponent to just attack first instead of going directly to attack her.
And I don't see how Goku could be capable of negging her danmaku through any way.
In this key of MUI, goku is a little bloodbusted so he wouldn't leave his opponent attack. Just saying that.

As I said before, her floating in this cases is actually something more passive instead of available upon activation
If it's passive the he most likely can't stop it, but again goku is capable of harming non-corporeal, HDE and AE beings so floating won't do much
, so I don't think he could glare through this. Also, does he used that before in combat? Because as far as I know Goku is really confident and would leave his opponent to just attack first instead of going directly to attack her.
Given goku's nature in MUI, he'd do it as he's aiming to win and isn't his fun loving casual self
Passive Aura deflects danmaku attacks, shockwave generation does the same times 1000, Ki Wave Explosion does the same and destroys the universe and Reimu while he's at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back