• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBS Anime) vs Reimu Hakurei

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of that matters if he doesn't have the range to bypass her Fantasy Nature, and there's a great difference between being capable of damaging some dimension that is still part of reality and literally flying above reality itself and thus becoming intangible due to that.
Also yeah, he cannot bypass her passive probability/physics manipulation so yet he wouldn't be capable of take a hit.
And I really think her spatial manipulation is way better than his limited space-time manipulation.

Reimu floats
gg
But seriously, passive probability manip that defies logic and gives her a great amount of fortune + passive spatial manip that makes every attack against her useless + Fantasy Nature would make her win.
Also I suggest to equalize speed, because with some revisions for Reimu that I'm working atm she would give to Goku a thousand turns in less a second.
I m sorry FluffyCreatureZ but yes they are passive😔

None of that matters if he doesn't have the range to bypass her Fantasy Nature, and there's a great difference between being capable of damaging some dimension that is still part of reality and literally flying above reality itself and thus becoming intangible due to that.
Also yeah, he cannot bypass her passive probability/physics manipulation so yet he wouldn't be capable of take a hit.
And I really think her spatial manipulation is way better than his limited space-time manipulation.
Goku can interact with intangibles and dudes with incorporeality, higher dimensional and abstract existence.
It's limited since he can only destroy it, DB characters have shown to be able to destroy space like crackers.
I m sorry FluffyCreatureZ but yes they are passive😔
Shit. Well give me a minute.

Goku can interact with intangibles and dudes with incorporeality, higher dimensional and abstract existence.
Nothing of what you're saying is in his profile.
And literally when does he interacted with higher-dimensional beings or abstracts?
But anyway is not like that could change something of what I already said, he still lacks of the range to interact with someone who's essentially separated from the reality of a whole multiverse.

He made contact with him.
Doesn't seem to be really like that, but anyway, I can't really say something more about it.
That match and broly should be removed, but how tf did toei Goku win? Bruh give me a minute.
That's supposed to be another key of Reimu, although I honestly think that's the same Reimu as the Windows Era, so yeah.
If that's the case then I also think all those matchs should be removed.

I was at school and seems like alot Happened lol 😂

But anyways
I wanna know if we are going to do this match for reals or not

It's also important to identify the keys of the characters that were gonna be using too

Plus this thread has derailed too much
Let's make another thread and debate there

Wow
I had already figured a work around to Reimu probability and physics manipulation

On top of that I really don't see why float would help considering Goku can interact with HDE and AE beings

Plus I have several other counter points ready

Uhh this bites
I was really looking forward to a challenging debate but oh well

Wow
I had already figured a work around to Reimu probability and physics manipulation

On top of that I really don't see why float would help considering Goku can interact with HDE and AE beings

Plus I have several other counter points ready

Uhh this bites
I was really looking forward to a challenging debate but oh well
Yeah its a shame, But I m still excited for the Dragon Ball Heroes CRT.

Can someone tell me what Reimu could actually do to win?
Because if memory serves she can't use her probability and physics to harm people and her own AP sucks compared to Goku and Goku has seven waves to completely neg danmuku attacks

Because if memory serves she can't use her probability and physics to harm people and her own AP sucks compared to Goku and Goku has seven waves to completely neg danmuku attacks
There was someone who can answer you that. Let me see If I can bring here.

Just a question, how does reimu harm Goku? Does she seal him?
Well that could work, plus soul conceptual attacks or just summoning that op god of boundaries and gg.

Replying to F.Creatures

1. Goku one shots eons before sealing is activated or even done
2. Soul attacks COULD WORK if they could you know HIT HIM
3. One shots millions of times before summoning is completed

She can affect probabilities with her luck to the point of affecting causality and bring her direct victory, or also make her attacks/danmaku more useful.
Also as I said before it doesn't matter if Goku has those abilities or not because he still lacks of the range to touch Reimu in her Fantasy Nature state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back