• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Whispy Revisions

Okay, Whispy misses some powers that should be added:

-Since he is an ancient tree, he should have Longevity.

-Whispy can summon a lot of things: Gordos, Worms, Waddle Dees, Brontos, Scarfys, Comos,Whispy Wood Jrs... So yeah, Summoning.

-He can throw toxic apples and what it seems that are toxic clouds. Maybe limited Poison Manipulation?

-In his second battle in The Rainbow Curse, he covers itself with metal. I'm not sure if this is Metal Manipulation or Forcefield Creation, or both.

-Inhaling

-Can throw mines, so Explosion Manipulation.

-Here we can see that he lifts the ground, I'm not sure about this one.

-In the trailer of Star Allies, we can see that Whispy throws a lot of apples. Danmaku.

-Homing Attack.

And that's all.

-Seems fine, especially considering other Longevity users in the verse.

-Yes.

-Yes.

-Some can create Metal Apples, limited Metal Manipulation is fine.

-Just "Inhaling" is fine.

-Yes.

-Does't he fly at some point?

-Better wait for the game to be realize.

-Yes.

Nothing controversial, you can add it to his profile I assume.

Eficiente said:
-Seems fine, especially considering other Longevity users in the verse.
-Yes.

-Yes.

-Some can create Metal Apples, limited Metal Manipulation is fine.

-Just "Inhaling" is fine.

-Yes.

-Does't he fly at some point?

-Better wait for the game to be realize.

-Yes.

Nothing controversial, you can add it to his profile I assume.
I think that only Flowery can fly.

Okay, I´m going to add the powers that are fine.

Back