• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Shio and eveyrone who scales to her like Diablo, Hakurou, should have relativistic reactions:

"ÒÇîBegone demon! We cannot let such a dangerous being live!

This world needs only one god! "Disintegration"!!ÒÇì

The strongest one of them cried.

At the same moment, from the four corners and the zenix of the pyramid she was in, a violent light assaulted Shion.

ÒÇîDon't look down on me, human! Rimuru-sama, protect me!!ÒÇì

Shion wrapped herself in all her magical energy, and prepared for the attack."

So shion was able to react to disintegration, which was previously established to be lightspeed: "A power befitting a god. Though it's not an area attack, since it targets everything from the atom to the soul, it is considered the strongest anti-personnel magic. Upon completing the chant, a brilliant white light shot out from her hands. A blinding light. It traveled to the target at a speed of 300,000 km/s. Equal to the speed of light."

Other stuff not quite too sure on, basically demons and angels are conceptual beings, so being able to kill them requires concept manipulation i assume:

"To begin with, what kind of race is Demon?

In the ancient past, during the time when the Spirits of Light and Dark were born, receiving the blessing of light, the Angel's Egg was laid, and receiving the wave of darkness the Demon's Seed was sowed.

At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded.

The two were born as a conceptual existence with a pure energy body without a physical body

That was the origin of Angels and Demons."

So Diablo is a conceptual existence, and being able to kill ppl like Diablo means you can kill conceptual existences.

I don't have any objections for the former, although not sure if the latter should be applied, but would this give regenerator an upgrade if EOTW really was going to kill Venom?

Surprised nobody else has commented on this yet.

Yes, would mean EOTW can kill conceptual entities, so it can kill ppl with type 8 immortality i think, or is it mid-godly regen? Might be both, not too sure.

This was also said about demons though "Demons were a spiritual life form. Therefore, even if their bodies were destroyed, they would revive themselves through self-Regenerationn over time"

It should be both I think?

I would kinda like to see someone like FateAlbane's opinion on this. Maybe they have a similar situation to True Dragons, where they just resurrect as a completely different being? Or perhaps they simply manifest as a spiritual life form?

True Dragons resurrect when they die, and they aren't physical beings, but spiritual ones, nothing was ever said about them being conceptual existences though.

I guess you can ignore my previous comment.

I can't really add much that might confirm diablo being a conceptual existence other than the chapter you used. You should probably get Fabtastic Glasses in here if he's available.

Still not sure exactly what killing a conceptual entity entails, at the very least it gives concept manipulation i guess.

I prefer to just write it as "can kill conceptual beings", because saying Conceptual Manipulation feels misleading.

Yea that works.

So what does being a conceptual being mean for diablo though? Obviously he isn't physical being but what else should he have?

I have no idea either, it was only said he is a conceptual being and has no physical body. Demons also regenerate even if they are destroyed so i assume he should have mid-godly regen as well, since he won't die unless his concept is destroyed?

Cool, don't think this will apply to anyone besides diablo and rimuru though, since when demons come into the world from their world, they have to take on physical bodies.

But then again angels have shown up and they are conceptual beings as well whom pretty much everyone can fodderize so yea being able to kill conceptual beings applies to everyone relevant.

If we don't know what concept he embodies, it should probably be taken as flowery language and just non-corporeality instead of abstract existence.

They were born as conceptual existences, that's not flowery language, plus this was also said "In the ancient past, during the time when the Spirits of Light and Dark were born, receiving the blessing of light, the Angel's Egg was laid, and receiving the wave of darkness the Demon's Seed was sowed.

At the same time when Spirit of Time was born, the egg hatched, and the seed budded."

Looking at this demons were given the wave of darkness or whatever, they probably embody darkness, while angels embody light.

With rimuru obviously he can kill angels and demons, but he himself isn't a conceptual being though, he could become one i guess though due to food chain.

Dagruel i agree is iffy.

Well, since there is agreement here, i will perform the changes as, this is unlikely to get anymore support.

Lets recap a bit first

The profiles that will get the speed revision are:

Shion (the one who did the feat), Tempest Executives (comparable to each other which also include Shion. So they scale), Rimul (since Rimul is a genderless slime waifu/husbando hybrid), Hinata (for being able to fight Rimul on equal ground), and who else?

Conceptual being would be given to Dino and Diablo since the profile that we have on TSSDK Angel and Demon are just those 2

Everyone get conceptual killing stuff. Well maybe not everyone, but still

Rimuru before becoming a demon lord doesn't scale. He has no speed feats on that level and honestly his executives are stronger than that version him, before he became a demon lord ppl like souei and benimaru were credible threats to him, of course he could always gain their abilities and beat them but whatever the case they were comparable, rimuru became a demon lord gets up to continent level and ftl, his subordinates are town level, and hypersonic+. My point is before the upgrades they were comparable and before then the best speed feats were subsonic.

So no no upgrade for pre demon lord rimuru. Hinata already has speed of light and ftl attack speed, reaction speed i guess she should have an upgrade in reaction speed.

Everyone relevant i have already given being able to kill conceptual beings.

Shouldn't Rimuru and everyone else with high end thought acceleration have MFTL reactions with it? Rimuru for instance can amp his reactions by 10 million times on top of his standard FTL Post Demon Lord. People like Souei, Hakoru, etc. have thought acceleration as well to around 1 million times.

Back