• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Spongebob justifications removals

The calcs used for Patchy the Pirate and Potty the Parrot can no longer be applied due to the user who calced them being banned from making any more calculations and have his old calcs disregarded.

The information can also be found in this message:

What I'm suggesting is either re-calcing these feats, or have Patty and Potty's statistics changed to "Unknown" until they would get new and accepted calcs since these two calcs are their only justifications to their current rating in the wikia

I think I can give a quick recalculation and (maybe) need another calc mod to approve.

Or if someone has made a calc already I can approve immediately if appropriate.

Question:
Is it like the calculations only need to be reposted because the user was banned? What otherwise invalidated the blog calcs that I or anyone need to exactly redo the calcs?

Gilad is correct. His calculations were found to likely have been deliberately manipulated for higher results.

I believe there was some feat where Patchy survived Encino falling on him when it was regrowing, which is what Butter calced, but I can already see flaws with it. He was never crushed by the city, he was in a tornado. Also, given we dont see the end of the growth where it finished, this feat is already vague, so we cant just assume a house fell on him.

As such, that justification also needs to be removed.

Is somebody willing to perform the required edits after we are done here?

I can do them. These would be only for these two pages since Butters' calcs seem to be only applied to them
Would you like to incorporate my calculation blog once my blog is evaluated and you are about to actually do the revisions? So that you would do only 1 revision instead of two?

May be unrelated to the current justification but there is some crazy Spongebob Squarepants calc findings here. If Patchy the Pirate scales anyhow, what Butter calculated may be a lowball.

May be unrelated to the current justification but there is some crazy Spongebob Squarepants calc findings here. If Patchy the Pirate scales anyhow, what Butter calculated may be a lowball.
Interesting. Either way, I would want that user's input "Hyper Anon" here along with his ideas for any body else to see I can not believe I have not mentioned the map part, and the Jelly fish field distance? He knocked it out of the park and would organize whatever I have better then me, This changes some things at least

Aren't at least some of these feats massive inconsistencies/outliers compared with the general portrayals?

Can somebody remind me about our conclusions here please?

Okay.

@Jasonsith would you be willing to help us out with this please?

(You can inform him via his message wall if he does not reply.)

Thank you for helping out. We appreciate it.

This means:

Patchy has durability feat of 116,591,923 J (Small Building) physically for being smashed into a house that made soil foundation sinks - and likely his AP scales.

He also has lifting strength of 287 kg on Earth (Peak Human) for being physically the brake of a boat-shaped car.

Speed is at least 15.6464 m/s (Superhuman) for tagging Potty which should not be slower than a real life parrot.

Not sure Potty scales to Patchy in lifting strength but their AP/durability should be about even.

You'll need to make a new thread since the thread you mentioned is a mess. Also the wall of text you wrote as well as all these symbols make it incredibly tedious to understand anything

Also don't derail this thread since it it's only about fixing Patchy and Potty's calcs

Back