• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some slight possible Mortal Kombat upgrades.

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
Ok. So iirc, natural lightning speed now is MHS+, so shouldn't that apply to Unrestricted Raiden(who is the definitive god of thunder and lightning in his series) as well as the other characters who are on his level? (or at the very least his longtime foe Shao Kahn)

(Feel free to correct me on this if i'm wrong)

Also, due to said status, i believe Elder God Argus should be bumped to the same tier Kahn, Onaga, Shinnok, etc, are at.

I don't know. Has it been explicitly stated that Raiden moves at the speed of lightning somewhere, or does he just fly that fast by converting into a lightning bolt, or similar?

Hmm. I don't think they ever specified that much....

Might need someone as knowledgeable as me on this subject.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Back