• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PHAT Metal Gear Rising Verse Upgrades (And some slight speed downgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also shouldn’t Xcanos blade mode calc actually be much higher? He assumes Raiden performs a single slash throught the duration of the time dilation when he can actually perform upwards of 20 slashes

I thought that at first tbh, but no it's actually for a single slash in dilated time. I made another calc for that that got it higher but it's unusable now that we know the rain does indeed move

Yeah, I need to know where the 2x multiplier comes from for the patriot body.
The body can enter blade mode which is a 2X normally and 10X during special events multiplier to raidens speed. Raiden can use blade mode on sams first encounter but since there is no special event it has to be the 2X multiplier

Also raiden should straight up be 7-B at least in durability. That who this calc is for. Armstrong should of course scale as well
I'm pretty sure him repeatedly getting wacked around would get him At most.

And it becomes weird when Sam can harm Raiden with his fists but Raiden can fight on par with Sam.

You didn't make him 7-B+ via crack scaling to PW's hydrogen bomb
dwayne-johnson-peoples-eyebrow.png

I'm pretty sure him repeatedly getting wacked around would get him At most.

And it becomes weird when Sam can harm Raiden with his fists but Raiden can fight on par with Sam.
The entire reason the 7-B upgrade went through is because raiden was hit by monsoon's boxcar which yeilded 7-B. Its his feat

It then creates a weird scaling chain though. Base Raiden is able to match Sam, and Sam can harm Raiden, but base Raiden is weaker than his Ripper mode feat?

**** that you coulda made him 7-A cuz in reality they were talking about the original tsar bomba the whole time
you're probably right thinking about it, it was a experimental super massive hydrogen bomb

It then creates a weird scaling chain though. Base Raiden is able to match Sam, and Sam can harm Raiden, but base Raiden is weaker than his Ripper mode feat?
??? It goes like this Base Raiden = RM Raiden in Durability, Base Raiden < RM Raiden in Speed and Power. And yes the fact that Sam can hurt him barehanded means they should scale but some people are disagreeing for some reason

YES IM SAYING BASE RAIDEN SHOULD BE 7-B DURABILITY. ITS HIS FEAT READ THE FIRST POST OF THE THREAD BEFORE YOU MAKE CHANGES!!!!
I know it's his feat, and I'm not arguing about base Raiden being 7-B in durability. I'm asking if his base attack potency should scale considering he can harm those who can harm him, despite the fact the feat comes from a stronger Raiden's AP.

I know it's his feat, and I'm not arguing about base Raiden being 7-B in durability. I'm asking if his base attack potency should scale considering he can harm those who can harm him, despite the fact the feat comes from a stronger Raiden's AP.
Yeah he should, But for some reason the people in this thread don't agree with that so we settled. Ill bitch about it tomorrow and get it changed

Yeah he should, But for some reason the people in this thread don't agree with that so we settled. Ill bitch about it tomorrow and get it changed
I hope you realize that's a paradoxical circular scaling chain.
It's the same shit as trying to scale RAY to Sam and then Patriot Raiden to RAY which then makes him scale to Sam, which ends up scaling Patriot Raiden to Custom Body Raiden, and hell slap this on and you'd end up having Patriot Raiden scaling to Ripper Mode.

I hope you realize that's a paradoxical circular scaling chain.
It's the same shit as trying to scale RAY to Sam and then Patriot Raiden to RAY, which ends up scaling Patriot Raiden to Custom Body Raiden, and hell slap this on and you'd end up having Patriot Raiden scaling to Ripper Mode.
Please explain how Sam Hurting Raiden who has 7-B durability with his fists does not make him 7-B attack potency

Please explain how Sam Hurting Raiden who has 7-B durability with his fists does not make him 7-B attack potency
The same way you being hurt by getting hit by a car doesnt mean you getting hurt by a punch means those two things are equal.

By that logic, Sam physically scales to Armstrong 1:1 as well because both hurt Raiden.
You do know you can be the same tier, hurt the same thing, and not be completely identical in values right?

The same way you being hurt by getting hit by a car doesnt mean you getting hurt by a punch means those two things are equal.

By that logic, Sam physically scales to Armstrong 1:1 as well because both hurt Raiden.
You do know you can be the same tier, hurt the same thing, and not be completely identical in values right?
Yes and I'm arguing that they should not be "At Most 7-B" they should flat out be 7-B. When stuff like this happens we do not downscale characters an entire tier, Nor do we say "At Most". We scale them to the Tier the character in question is in. Not to mention this would only apply to Sam and Armstrong (And maybe Monsoon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back