• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mech doesnt have that lifting strength, thats just the force of its punch
Well, now that's a conundrum.

Your claim is, essentially, any feat for striking strength can be used to find the Lifting Strength of anyone withstanding said striking strength.

That sounds like something that needs a CRT. Cause I can imagine quite a few upgrades from that. Forget RWBY, this is a wiki wide revision if true.

Basically anyone that is 9-A through a proper feat should have Class M lifting strength which.. changes things.

Well, now that's a conundrum.

Your claim is, essentially, any feat for striking strength can be used to find the Lifting Strength of anyone withstanding said striking strength.
If they have a striking strength feat that yields a set force as opposed to just joules then yes, it very well can
That sounds like something that needs a CRT. Cause I can imagine quite a few upgrades from that.

Basically anyone that is 9-A should have Class M lifting strength which.. changes things.
Th problem is striking strength and AP are kinda masurd differently, AP is in Joules, Striking Strength is in newtons, thy'd need force calcs for an upgrade to be done

“scaling to the Atlesian Colossus that oneshots the Queen Lancer”

See it comes from scaling to the Queen Lancer. In terms of feats though by this calc the Queen Lancer is superior.

Good to see you once again are glossing over the explosion not getting results anywhere close to what the multiplier is claiming.

If you throw two grenades at someone they don’t tank the yield of both grenades, they tank two separate grenades. These canisters aren’t all fused together with all the explosives being one massive payload, they are a bunch of individual canisters that are somewhat close to each other.

Duct taping 10 tnt stick together wouldn’t combine their payload, it just has the payload of those individual bombs explode in close proximity of each other. They are different Bombs with different yields and tanking it wouldn’t require you to scale to the overall payload of all the bombs. I know I’m not explaining it well right now, but you already know why that’s the case. I’ll try to say why I think it shouldn’t multiply tomorrow morning. Though again the scaling and feat itself both don’t support this multiplier and multipliers are supposed to be very strict on this site. I’ve seen 2 times multipliers be rejected constantly so to see a 100 times multiplier that isn’t shown or stated in the show at all being accepted just is bewildering to me.

“scaling to the Atlesian Colossus that oneshots the Queen Lancer”

See it comes from scaling to the Queen Lancer. In terms of feats though by this calc the Queen Lancer is superior.
The Colossus has a Low 7-C feat of its own that is higher than that of the Queen Lancer my guy
Duct taping 10 tnt stick together wouldn’t combine their payload, it just has the payload of those individual bombs explode in close proximity of each other. They are different Bombs with different yields and tanking it wouldn’t require you to scale to the overall payload of all the bombs. I know I’m not explaining it well right now, but you already know why that’s the case. I’ll try to say why I think it shouldn’t multiply tomorrow morning. Though again the scaling and feat itself both don’t support this multiplier and multipliers are supposed to be very strict on this site. I’ve seen 2 times multipliers be rejected constantly so to see a 100 times multiplier that isn’t shown or stated in the show at all being accepted just is bewildering to me.
This is...My guy thats literally how dynamyte and TNT works

If you dont think that combining the fuel of multipl explosives into a single bomb rather than throwing multiple explosives at different intervals increases the yield of the bomb then i dont know what to tell you other than make a Q&A thread about it because its what we use here, its literally our AP measuement sytem

If they have a striking strength feat that yields a set force as opposed to just joules then yes, it very well can

Th problem is striking strength and AP are kinda masurd differently, AP is in Joules, Striking Strength is in newtons, thy'd need force calcs for an upgrade to be done
Well, given all you need is area and shear strength, that's incredibly simple to do.

I just got class G 5% Deku off of this. With a lot more to go.

I was actually very nervous to talk on this thread again because I don’t like arguing with Weekly. Sorry to say but I think you are very stubborn. I can be stubborn to, so I don’t want that to come off as an insult.

Is it ok for me to make a thread about the multiplier when I get time to think on it. I still find it ridiculous, but I feel like crap right now, and don’t want to get in a large disagreement over it right now.

I was actually very nervous to talk on this thread again because I don’t like arguing with Weekly. Sorry to say but I think you are very stubborn. I can be stubborn to, so I don’t want that to come off as an insult.

Is it ok for me to make a thread about the multiplier when I get time to think on it. I still find it ridiculous, but I feel like crap right now, and don’t want to get in a large disagreement over it right now.
ye, go ahead when you want, no one is stopping you

Dude I just asked you to make a Q&A thread regarding your concern no need to worry about freaking out
I'm making a thread about all my gripes. You can comment about that there.

It will include far more than just the multiplier.
You really cant even wait until the revisions are done before trying to downgrade?

Rwby shouldn’t scale to the mech at all. It can one something they couldn’t hurt at all and they barely scratch it. Characters getting stomped by characters isn’t a durability feat and characters doing the slightest bit of damage possible to another character isn’t an ap feat. Also last I checked Dargoo wanted that mech feat recalculated, and I believe a few other people also wanted it recalced.

Knocking something over has never been an ap feat. All you need to do is overpower their weight, that’s it.

Rwby shouldn’t scale to the mech at all. It can one something they couldn’t hurt at all and they barely scratch it. Characters getting stomped by characters isn’t a durability feat and characters doing the slightest bit of damage possible to another character isn’t an ap feat. Also last I checked Dargoo wanted that mech feat recalculated, and I believe a few other people also wanted it recalced.
Lets see...
*Ruby tore holes in its armor and a single bullet was enough to physically shake the entire mech
*Weiss blocked its cannon with her dust
*Qrow and Ren tore apart part of its armor and its shield generator with their weapons
*Jaune was able to slash gashes in it
*Nora shook the entire mech with a hammer swing

Plus no one is arguing that they fully scale to the mech, just that an 8-A being able to do minor damage to a Low 7-C is consistent
Knocking something over has never been an ap feat. All you need to do is overpower their weight, that’s it.
So you agree that knocking over the mech is lifting strength?

They scratched like 0.2% of its armor. You make it sound like they tore large chunks of it apart. This is much more like a insect being able to harm a person, and not like these characters absolutely wreck this mech.

Shaking something is also not an ap feat, I can shake a metal instrument by punching it, I would break my hands trying to damage it in any meaningful way.

They shouldn’t even backscale, they can’t do anything to something the mech instant killed.

For the weight of the mech, yeah it would be lifting strength (I don’t care about the lifting strength at all), but she would only scale to its feats of strength if it prepared for impact before she hit it. Since an off guard person can easily be knocked over by someone vastly weaker than them (a little kid knocked me over and I’m a full grown adult for example)

They scratched like 0.2% of its armor. You make it sound like they tore large chunks of it apart. This is much more like a insect being able to harm a person, and not like these characters absolutely wreck this mech.

Shaking something is also not an ap feat, I can shake a metal instrument by punching it, I would break my hands trying to damage it in any meaningful way.

They shouldn’t even backscale, they can’t do anything to something the mech instant killed.
I reocommend looking at our standards for this as we allow backscaling in the manner to apply to numerous other verses
For the weight of the mech, yeah it would be lifting strength (I don’t care about the lifting strength at all), but she would only scale to its feats of strength if it prepared for impact before she hit it. Since an off guard person can easily be knocked over by someone vastly weaker than them (a little kid knocked me over and I’m a full grown adult for example)
She was looking right at Ruby when Ruby knocked her over, she wasnt off guard

Except Ruby didn't knock her over, she stabbed into the hull from above with a lot of momentum which caused the mech to become unstable. It then stumbled backwards before sitting down.

That's like claiming anything that makes a human stumble by hitting them in the head can pick them up.

The pilot was looking, but was the mech prepared for impact. I mean I don’t 100% remember the scene, so if the mech was in a position to push back, then Ruby should scale, but the pilot seeing Ruby shouldn’t matter. She’s not the one resisting Ruby.

For the back scaling I have never seen a character scale from barely scratching less than 1% of a character. They are barely doing chip damage, which in games absolutely disqualifies them, so I think it should be the same here. Maybe it should be it’s own thread, because characters should not be scaling to people they are slightly scratching at best.

For the back scaling I have never seen a character scale from barely scratching less than 1% of a character. They are barely doing chip damage, which in games absolutely disqualifies them, so I think it should be the same here. Maybe it should be it’s own thread, because characters should not be scaling to people they are slightly scratching at best.
MCU Iron Man is literally scaled to Thanos for dealing a small scratch to him

Well then he shouldn’t be, because that is the clearest definition of a stomp I’ve ever seen. Like Thanos literally tore his suit apart and then mocks him barely getting a drop of blood after all his effort. Why does he scale thanos.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, even if Ruby doesn’t get downgraded, Iron Man absolutely should be downgraded.

Last edited:
Then once again they shouldn’t scale we don’t scale durability from being stomped, so why would we scale ap for slightly scratching someone. Especially since things like insects can scratch and slightly harm humans all the time and they are hundreds to thousands of times weaker. It seems that needs to be its own thread. I’ll make it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.