• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which key, Garou, are you referring to scaling due to doing practically nothing. The only key that seems to scale for backscaling is the first key, and he actually did defeat the person he scales to. Ruby only did major damage to the mech because she caused its gun to shoot itself and the after effect still practically one shot her.

At least City level (Easily decapitated Royal Ripper. Grew more and more powerful during his fight against multiple opponents like Overgrown Rover, Gyoro-Gyoro, Orochi, although he was ultimately outmatched against all of them, and eventually Superalloy Darkshine, and eventually overpowered him after being overpowerd by Darkshine)

I’ve read the Darkshine fight. He started trashing him near the end. I need to recheck his ap justification on the thread that put him there, but I think your taking this out of context. Especially since you ignored this part: “and eventually overpowered him” when you underlined the part that made it seem like he’s weaker.

So it seems like he is possibly 7-A for scaling to awaken breathing Bang who scales to elder centipede. I don’t know all the specifics, but I don’t have to, to know Garou doesn’t get his key from downscaling.

So far Iron Man is the only example I can think of when it comes to ap scaling like this and he definitely shouldn’t scale to Thanos, like Thanos practically straight up says he’s nothing in comparison.

Yeah they definitely did, but I don’t think he gets his ap from them, the thread that put him there seems to scale him purely from awaken bang. Who he does fight on par with.

Orochi is tier 6, Garou clearly doesn’t scale to him, so he’s actually an example of a character not scaling to another character for barely chip damaging them. That orochi mention on his ap should just be removed because he clearly doesn’t scale to him, ap and durability wise, in anyway.

The Thanos thing is false equivalence. Tony did not just draw a single drop of blood from Thanos, he also gave him a proper beat down by his lonesome without the assistance of anyone else. Even Drax with his blades cutting away at Thanos did not do anything near as significant as what Tony did.

Also this thread is 6 pages long. I'm not going to add to it. I massively disagree with multiplying the High 8-C+ end to achieve 8-A but I'm not going to contest it here.

Finish this thread. Then we talk.

You really cant even wait until the revisions are done before trying to downgrade?
I'm specifically waiting for you to apply the revisions so I can downgrade it. The original purpose of this thread has been fulfilled, I'm not going to add to it.

The Thanos thing is false equivalence. Tony did not just draw a single drop of blood from Thanos, he also gave him a proper beat down by his lonesome without the assistance of anyone else. Even Drax with his blades cutting away at Thanos did not do anything near as significant as what Tony did.
Iron Man only hit Thanos thrice in that particular sequence, the others being blows to the chest that staggered him.

That's leagues above anything anyone else sans Doctor Strange did. Tony also tanked blasts and physical strikes from Thanos so he definitely downscales.

In contrast, the Huntsmen who got backhanded by the mech were put out of commission almost instantly.

I don’t think either should scale, Rwby to the mech or Iron Man to Thanos. Doctor Strange probably shouldn’t scale either. Whenever a direct blow of power happens between them Thanos plows straight through Strange’s stuff. Iron Man’s suit gets torn apart like wet paper from Thanos and he says everything he did resulted in just getting a single drop of blood. That very clearly is the definition of a stomp.

A stomp is when you get knocked out in a single hit, or a power difference so ridiculously wide that the weaker of the two does not pose a challenge at all.

Tony and Strange would have killed Thanos if the latter was not actively defending himself with a gauntlet that was >>> his base strength.

Let us also not forget that Tony cut Thanos with a blunt force impact. The sharp edge argument isn't even a thing here.

I would argue more, but this is starting to be derailing, I think Ironman and Strange deserve their own thread or can be talked about on one of our message walls. Though if your arguing Ironman should scale to Thanos then Ruby would scale to the mech because both barely manage to get the slightest of scratches against their opponents. Based off how the ap thread I made is going, and my personal opinion I don’t think either should scale. They do such a ridiculously small amount of damage and get consistently plowed through by the mech/Thanos that it’s clear they don’t scale.

I would argue more, but this is starting to be derailing, I think Ironman and Strange deserve their own thread or can be talked about on one of our message walls. Though if your arguing Ironman should scale to Thanos then Ruby would scale to the mech because both barely manage to get the slightest of scratches against their opponents. Based off how the ap thread I made is going, and my personal opinion I don’t think either should scale. They do such a ridiculously small amount of damage and get consistently plowed through by the mech/Thanos that it’s clear they don’t scale.
No one is evn arguing that RWBY should sale directly to the mech, just they thy downscal from it with it being consistent for an 8-A to do minor damage to a Low 7-C

They shouldn’t downscale though that’s my point. She shouldn’t scale in any way, shape, or form. To do any damage of note she needed to make the mech shoot itself and the aftereffect of that nearly killed her. With her only living because her aura took the hit (it shattered instantly so that doesn’t scale either). The mech also instantly kills the leviathan and team rwby couldn’t do anything to it, so there is even more reason they shouldn’t scale. Ignoring how the only feat close to the mech wasn’t accepted by staff members. The high 8-C+ feat was accepted but I don’t remember any staff member agreeing with the multiplier.

But what staff member agreed with it. The only staff member I’ve seen comment on it says he disagrees and last I checked staff is mandatory for that to be accepted. And I know you are former staff, but do you still have the power to accept things in CRT, last I checked current staff has to do that.

They shouldn’t downscale though that’s my point. She shouldn’t scale in any way, shape, or form. To do any damage of note she needed to make the mech shoot itself and the aftereffect of that nearly killed her.
Excpt, yknow, every character in the fight having shown the ability to damage the mech
With her only living because her aura took the hit (it shattered instantly so that doesn’t scale either). The mech also instantly kills the leviathan and team rwby couldn’t do anything to it, so there is even more reason they shouldn’t scale.
Her aura was low already, it dos in fact scale
Ignoring how the only feat close to the mech wasn’t accepted by staff members. The high 8-C+ feat was accepted but I don’t remember any staff member agreeing with the multiplier.
Th multiplir and the calc that givs it wer both accepted, with the multiplier even being agreed on in the calc itself

If by damage, you mean scratch it less than an ant scratching a human, sure. But that’s not enough to scale. They don’t do anything of importance at all. The only thing they did damage was the shield generator, but that would be like scaling clone troopers to battleships for blowing up their shield generators. We shouldn’t assume the unarmored, not meant to be attacked, section of a mech is as durable as the rest of the mech. The characters also always did damage with piercing and stab damage on top of barely doing anything anyways. Also my thread about ap scaling is going really smoothly so far, and it seems everyone agrees that doing incredibly minor damage isn’t enough to scale. Considering Ruby is barely scratching 0.2% of it and the mech can one shot something that stomps Ruby, they shouldn’t scale.

I’ll recheck your calc, but a 100 times multiplier that isn’t stated and is contradicted by the explosion we actually see, being accepted seems very off to me.

“with the multiplier even being agreed on in the calc itself”

Nowhere in the comments does a staff member agree with the 8-A multiplier and I don’t see it meantioned in your calc either.

If by damage, you mean scratch it less than an ant scratching a human, sure. But that’s not enough to scale. They don’t do anything of importance at all. The only thing they did damage was the shield generator, but that would be like scaling clone troopers to battleships for blowing up their shield generators. We shouldn’t assume the unarmored, not meant to be attacked, section of a mech is as durable as the rest of the mech. The characters also always did damage with piercing and stab damage on top of barely doing anything anyways.
Last i checked an ant tackling a human doesnt send reverberations through the person's entire body or do they cut large gashes in them
I’ll recheck your calc, but a 100 times multiplier that isn’t stated and is contradicted by the explosion we actually see, being accepted seems very off to me.
You are aware that 'it dosnt look that strong so it must not be' isnt an accepted argument here right? Lik its on of the listed arguments that are automatically considered on this site.
“with the multiplier even being agreed on in the calc itself”

Nowhere in the comments does a staff member agree with the 8-A multiplier and I don’t see it meantioned in your calc either.

"10882398095 x 8 = 87059184760 Joules, 20.8 Tons of TNT, City Block level

As this was done by three fireballs, divide the result by three = 29019728253.3 Joules, 6.935 Tons of TNT, Large Building level+

Weiss used 8 fireballs in total from this one canister of Fire Dust, giving the total yield of on canister 232157826026 joules, 55.487 Tons of TNT, City Block level+

The Queen Lancer tanked a minimum of canisters of Fire Dust being detonated in its face at once, or 5 1.1607891e+12 joules, 277.435 Tons of TNT, Multi-City Block level"

You didnt look very hard then

I literally looked at that blog three times in a row a minute ago and didn’t see that, so did you just edit that. I literally could not have missed that I reread the end of that blog repeatedly. The comments also still don’t agree with the multiplier, it only accepts the high 8-C end.

How do you check the history of a blog?

This crt acceptd the multiplier. Again, if you have an issue with how explosives and incrasing yields of explosives work you need to make a Q&A thread. I can make one if you'd like but it would be better if you did so you can address what exactly youre having trouble with

Which staff member in this crt. The blog doesn’t accept it, it says the high 8-C end of the feat is usable, doesn’t talk about the multiplier at all. And the only staff member I’ve seen mention the multiplier disagrees with it.

No Ovens said he disagrees “I massively disagree with multiplying the High 8-C+ end to achieve 8-A”

He just said he would wait to contest it because this thread is already long enough. That doesn’t mean it is accepted and should go on the profiles, that means we should edit everything else then make a thread to discuss this feat.

Both Wokistan and Bambu are fine with using it
He just said he would wait to contest it because this thread is already long enough. That doesn’t mean it is accepted and should go on the profiles, that means we should edit everything else then make a thread to discuss this feat.
mmmno, thats not how it works. It was accepted here, it will b applied. If another crt is made that attempts to downrade it then sobeit but we will not bar an accepted revision basd on something that hasnt happened yet

By the way Weekly you didn’t deny editing your blog, there’s no way I missed half a paragraph of information after reading it a three times in a row, and none of the comments refer to it either. So unless I find a way to look at blogs edit history I’m 99% sure you edited it, so you just straight lied to me. If you didn’t then please tell me how to look at blog edit history’s so I can double check.

If your referring to the calc Bambu didn’t agree to the multiplier he agreed to the high 8-C end of the calc. Considering you said Oven’s is fine using the calc when he said he absolutely doesn’t like 20 post up I’m going to double check your Wokistan claim.

Also im going to take this as you bing unwilling to make the thread so i'll mak it for you so your concrn can be clarified, will post it here when its up

Just looked through all of Wokistan’s comments I don’t see where he accepted the multiplier or even mentioned the high 8-C calc. Did he accept it on discord, because if so you would need him to accept it here.

Also im going to take this as you bing unwilling to make the thread so i'll mak it for you so your concrn can be clarified, will post it here when its up
No I’ll make it. Especially since it is very late for me right now, so making it at this time would be very awkward timing for me. Trust me I’ll do it soon, I made the ap scaling thread immediately, I’ll make the explosives thread tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back