• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random One Piece CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he didn't actually overcome the force of Katakuri's attack. He made his leg easier to escape from by using water (or tea) to stop its stickiness.
Which is supported with haki... The same way luffy is rubber in haki... 🤔 probably would maybe be haki vs haki... I don't 🤷‍♂️

Can somebody summarise what is being suggested here and the arguments for and against please?

Two things about Doffy, why BK is the first key and can the second be renamed to "by himself" instead of "base"? Really minor but i think it's a bit strange to have a "base" when there aren't transformations.

Right now my biggest objection is Robin's ratings:

Striking Strength: Large Mountain Class (Casually above Vegapunk's second dragon)

Durability: Large Mountain level (Restricted Vegapunk's second dragon without feeling any strain in her arms)

Putting the dragon into a hold isn't a Striking Strength feat so much as a Lifting Strength feat. And simply holding the Dragon in place without feeling pain does not seem like a good enough justification for me for Robin to get Large Mountain level durability.

It's not like the dragon attacked her arms.

I've also noticed a scaling issue. Buffalo is getting his durability scaling for surviving Nami's attack, but Nami is no longer City level. She's now Large Mountain level.

It makes no sense for a City level character to take a Large Mountain level attack and be able to keep moving / stay conscious.

I've also noticed a scaling issue. Buffalo is getting his durability scaling for surviving Nami's attack, but Nami is no longer City level. She's now Large Mountain level.

It makes no sense for a City level character to take a Large Mountain level attack and be able to keep moving / stay conscious.
Okay I also think this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back