• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Quick Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Apocrypha Rider Feats

Still, I think that Rider's shield should be around Small Country - Small Continent levels. Dura-wise. As for AP... I don't know...

Alakabamm said:
Scathach supposedly had 90% of her organs missing at that point, courtesy of Lancer Alter.
Still, Beowulf... One of the greatest heroes who pre-dated Arthur! Even in simple brawl he should win Li Shuwen. Skill alone can let you pass so far...

I think everyone should know that Gilgamesh is not stongest servant anymore. There are few servants those who has power equal or superior to Him such as Scathach, Ozymandias, Solomon etc.

Scathach and Ozy surpass Gill feat wise and Solomon sure stomps Gil.

PhantasmalGreatsword said:
I think everyone should know that Gilgamesh is not stongest servant anymore. There are few servants those who has power equal or superior to Him such as Scathach, Ozymandias, Solomon etc.
Scathach and Ozy surpass Gill feat wise and Solomon sure stomps Gil.
Gil still the most versatile versus Servants.

Basically in terms of power levels, Gilgamesh = Enkidu > Everyone else (except for compatibility issues). Gil can hard counter almost everyone with GoB due to NP spam which are super effective against the Servant he's facing. Even if that and Enkidu to bind them doesn't work, he still has Ea to screw them over. Enkidu can match GoB with his clay manipulation and such, and has Enuma Elish to overpower the other Servants and match Ea.

Below them comes the high tiers like Karna, Arjuna, Scathach, Herakles, Achilles, Ozymandias, Seiba and such (mainly the older HS), who have their own powerful NPs, stats and skills, and could possibly one-shot or kill Gil/Enkidu if given the opportunity. Then come the mid tiers like Diarmuid and such and are rounded up by the most Modern HS like Edison, Tesla, EMIYA, who aren't on par with everyone else, but can do some damage if they can set it up.

Regarding F/Grand Order, there are translations of several events, including all of the story so far, Servant profiles and such on BL and other sites.

I suppose I'll leave it to you guys then, since you all seem to be far more informed on the subject than I am.

Sorry if I sound terribly condescending, it's a very bad habit of mine.

Gil still the most versatile versus Servants.

I know. But servants I mentioned are not regular servant. They somewhat has power equal or superior to Divine Siprits. And ozymandias contains every egyptian god within his body and Paraoh's history is said to be older than Origin of Heroic spirits(Gilgamesh). And he has ability to seal opponent's Noble phantasm and his strongest attack surpass enuma elish(F/SN, F/Z version sure).

No to mention about solomon who is equal to Amaterasu.

Wow wow wow...Solomon equal to Amaterasu? WHAT? Since when?

IIRC Solomon only has a EX Rank clairvoyance and a Noble Phantasm with the power of 1 Millon or 100 Millon Excaliburs.

Solomon also killed Scathach with his NP and brought himself back from death, plus his 72 demon lords are the reason for some of the servants being so powerful, but being on Amaterasu's level is a little crazy.

Alakabamm said:
Solomon is equal to Amaterasu? Really?
Pretty much. Tamamo stated herself if she were her complete form, she would be on par with Solomon.
Alright, well, that's pretty much justification for Large Planet level right there.

That's due to Solomon being summoned as Grand Caster, which is a class that summons the entire HS, not just parts of it. A similar comparison would be Origin Form Gilgamesh. Solomon does also have auto-ressurection, summoned himself from the Throne of Heroes and nuked the past, present and future of humanity and the Earth, so everything outside of some events and Chaldea is a burning husk.

He summoned himself as Grand Caster so it might as well be called resurrection at this point.

RegisNex1232 said:
That's due to Solomon being summoned as Grand Caster, which is a class that summons the entire HS, not just parts of it. A similar comparison would be Origin Form Gilgamesh. Solomon does also have auto-ressurection, summoned himself from the Throne of Heroes and nuked the past, present and future of humanity and the Earth, so everything outside of some events and Chaldea is a burning husk.
This is why Gil is no longer strongest. Orginally, Holy grail only could summon heroic spirits so no one can match with Gil. But now as even Divine spirit itself can be summoned as Servant, Gil can't be as strongest.

Pretty much. Tamamo stated herself if she were her complete form, she would be on par with Solomon.
I thought she meant her nine-tailed form rather than Amaterasu (it is stated that even if she regains all of her power, she won't become Amaterasu again since the latter is a seperate being).

Hm... You forgot that Tamamo additionaly stated that she is only facet of Amaterasu and can only channel some of her power in full form.

Also, of note, I believe it was once stated that Tamamo with nine tails is not nine times stronger than her one tailed self, but her one tailed self to the 9th power stronger.

Also, if we are going to say which is the strongest servant...is kinda hard.

Trying to power-scale on the Nasuverse or talk about power levels is a nutshell.

This is why Gil is no longer strongest. Orginally, Holy grail only could summon heroic spirits so no one can match with Gil. But now as even Divine spirit itself can be summoned as Servant, Gil can't be as strongest.
He still has the abilities like GoB, Ea and Enkidu to hard counter even Divine Spirits. Of course not at his current level, but at his Origin Form/possible Grand Archer form, he certainly can.

I thought she meant her nine-tailed form rather than Amaterasu (it is stated that even if she regains all of her power, she won't become Amaterasu again since the latter is a seperate being).

It was my mistake then.

Well, as I said, we can technically go by what Nasu said and simply take her one-tailed form's AP to the 9th power, but the result would be such a ridiculous outlier that it makes no sense.

Nasu is a troll.

He still has the abilities like GoB, Ea and Enkidu to hard counter even Divine Spirits. Of course not at his current level, but at his Origin Form/possible Grand Archer form, he certainly can.

Of course. But at his current form, he can be defeated by Divine level servants such as Lancer Scathach or Rider Ozymandias.

Well, thanks to Nasu WoG/wanking of his favourite characters, Gil is officially the strongest Servant and possibly the strongest HS. This is only if all Servants at base or all HS are compared. Comparing Grand Servants to Servant Gil is unfair since he is limited by his container and can't fully manifest at his absolute strongest. And that is all I have to say about that, the rest should go to another thread.

Regarding the upgrades, should Achilles be put at Country level or Small Planet level with Kosmos?

Yamatohime said:
Power level should looks something like this:
Amaterasu >> (Types > Servants)
Although, it is said that only Arcueid is capable of bring down Amaterasu but with small chances.

Arc is technically a TYPE and it was only in respect to the things inside the Moon Cell.

We really don't know ORT's chances or anything hidden inside Gaia

Of course. But at his current form, he can be defeated by Divine level servants such as Lancer Scathach or Rider Ozymandias.
Only if he fools around like he did with Shirou, considering their threat level, he won't and they'll only have a small chance of beating him while he can just bind them and NP spam them until they die.

RegisNex1232 said:
Well, thanks to Nasu WoG/wanking of his favourite characters, Gil is officially the strongest Servant and possibly the strongest HS. This is only if all Servants at base or all HS are compared. Comparing Grand Servants to Servant Gil is unfair since he is limited by his container and can't fully manifest at his absolute strongest.
Full powered EA.

GG

Well, technically, in F/GO, Scathach is the best servant to pwn opposing Gilgamesh. She has an advantage against Riders and Divinity while lacking any Divinity for Gilgamesh to use against her.

KamiYasha said:
Full powered EA.

GG
Solomon says **** that, I'll just keep resurrecting my self and nuke you with AAS.

Anyways, what do you think about Achilles' proposed upgrade or my suggestion?

KamiYasha said:
Although, it is said that only Arcueid is capable of bring down Amaterasu but with small chances.
It's still almost Curbstomp battle. ATE variant can use two rules on the Moon: divide enemy powers and abilities by factor six, buff herself as much as possible... And still little chances to win.

ATE is the most powerful being of Gaia.

Alakabamm said:
Well, technically, in F/GO, Scathach is the best servant to pwn opposing Gilgamesh. She has an advantage against Riders and Divinity while lacking any Divinity for Gilgamesh to use against her.
I think you mean Archers, according to the triangles it's Saber>Lancer>Archer>back to Saber, Riders are in the Cavalry class with Casters and Assassins.

I just love the fact that the most powerful servants are at stelar level but without a defined power.

Dammit Nasu!

Only if he fools around like he did with Shirou, considering their threat level, he won't and they'll only have a small chance of beating him while he can just bind them and NP spam them until they die.

Don't know about Scathach, but Ozy can be defeated if Gil go serious at the beggining but after Paraoh's Noble Phantasm Activated which require short time Gil's all noble phantasms except for ea would be seald. Abd ea can't be matched with Dendera's light bulb, which is Rider's strongest attack.

Well, we should stop this as this thread is irrelevant.

Dendera's light bulb on Type-Moon Wiki says that is only as powerful as Proto Excalibur.

That isn't so powerful.

Back