• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eficiente

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI8mud8klxQ

For most Star Allies.

• Power Bestowal for those with elemental powers, which in turn can be someone without them by having been bestowed by elemental powers.
  • Limited Transmutation "for those with elemental powers" via transforming the design of swords when bestowing elemental powers to others with them.
  • Resistance to Transmutation. They cannot get transmuted after going into Chef Kawasaki or Cook Kirby's pot that transmutes enemies into food. Thing is, Kawasaki & Kirby may be specifically turning enemies into food and not just everything in the pot, but I believe this is unlikely given how
    • They can't see which thing they are cooking.
    • The process that transmutes stuff seems to work by getting overwhelmed by the liquids on the pot, which everyone is getting evenly.

I initially thought other weapons got transformed too, I guess we will see that in the future.

We should discuss what Dark Matter beings should get Inorganic Physiology and reevaluate those only assumed to be Dark Matter to have Mid-High. I don't think Void, Dark Mind and others to be clouds, which they could be. But we also have Gooey, who is stated to be "made out of the same stuff as Dark Matter" despite at least having 2 eyes and a tongue, visually. And then we have Zero-Two, who is a Dark Matter being but doesn't have Mid-High regen, so one just doesn't need the Mid-High regen to be a Dark Matter.

Ok so Zero-Two does have Mid-High regen. But still.

Power Bestowal, sure. Limited transmutation, nah. While something very simple it seems to be nothing more than an aesthetic. Transmuation may be Kirby specific, but it's not a big assumption to say that Kawasaki can do what Cook Kirby does, so I'm okay with that.

I was expecting a yes-yes-no but yes-no-yes works too. What about the other thing with the Inorganic Physiology and regen?

I'm fine with my own addition of regen, so I'm agaisnt any changes there. I'm unsure about inorganic physiology for most Dark Matter, but I'm okay with it for basic Dark Matter and Dark Matter Blade.

They can't have Mid-High regen yet not being clouds, logically. I would please need more input there.

Also what type would they be? The page does a terrible and interpretable job indicating that. Like, a cloud is kind of an object, but then the description contradicts the notion of them being type 1, no?

They're not actually clouds like Kracko. They're made out of a matter most dark. It's unknown what their composition actually is, but it's some sort of primordial substance.

Forget the "matter most dark" part, I thought it was just a cool name. They would be type 2 no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back