• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some issues with InuYasha

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Sesshomaru's page currently has a detailed description of such simple stuff like Weapon Mastery, Genius Intelligence, Superhuman Physical Characterestics, etc., which seems unnecessary to me and should probably be removed

And I've checked some other pages of the verse and IMO they all need a cleanup of some sort. I mean, this stuff is confusing especially when Inuyasha's got this stuff:

"Can absorb opponent's Yōki, Wind Manipulation, Throw back their attack"

Like, what ability is this? Attack Reflection?

I also think that his 9-C key should be removed 'cause it's practically featless

100% agreed

Also, the calc on his page s Low 7-B, poibly 7-A+ despite only the Low 7-B end being accepted and the 7-A+ not even being evaluated yet

If the low 7B calc was accepted then the 7A calc which replaces it should be accepted as well, since nothing changes beside the used value - changing from pulverization of rock to pulverization of diamond, seeing how Narakus body consists of material > diamond in the first place, and we got several visual confirmations of the person performing the feat erlier in the series pulverizing diamond but having not been able to the material in question - before his final upgrade which resulted in the calc.

I agree on the general clean up. I started with Naraku but I am not even halfway through with him right now. Gonna jump on to other characters afterwards.

@Antvasima

i know, i asked because i wanted to know if i had done something against the rules without knowing it but he realized it.

i heard that his human form is supposed to be peak human which is probably where the 9-C came from

Back